Subliminal Talk
Am6 did not work - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Am6 did not work (/Thread-Am6-did-not-work)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Am6 did not work - Shannon - 12-15-2015

(12-04-2015, 09:48 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 09:42 PM)Wahyu Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 09:34 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 09:27 PM)Wahyu Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 09:00 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: Maybe if the person who gave it to him deleted AM6 from his computer. But if not, then its not like he gave it to him. He basically took lord of the rings, copied it, then gave it to his friend. That is piracy.

And even if he did delete it, if he ran it himself before giving it to his friend, I would still consider that piracy anyways since he got the benfit of the program and then gave it to somebody else.

I think Shannon is very often answer questions like this. But let me explain it in another way.

You want to buy video games from the store, the thing you want is to have the goods and play games whenever you want. Now you want to give the video game to another person. You can still play video games and feel the feelings when you play video games? guess what? no, you can not.

This applies also to the movie you bought. Of course there are differences, but basically the same.

Now when we talk about subliminal audio. The advantage that you get, still exists in your brain. If you want to give subliminal audio to a friend, you must revoke it from your mind completely coupled to undo all the benefits you get because it is the most important core value. Can you? guess what? no, you can not.

So, to give a movie away I need to first erase the movie from my mind and forget I ever saw it?

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

No matter how you try to re-frame it, THIS IS NOT PIRACY. THIS IS NOT ILLEGAL, having the piracy code act on things that aren't illegal is SHADY AS FUC* and I lose a TON of respect.

Tht's a straight up fear based bitch move. That's taking advantage. That's criminal in my eyes.

You only need to give the stuff you bought. So, you can not have the stuff and watch it. possess and use stuff (movies) that you buy is the core benefit you get here, not the memories you have.

But... if you can erase the memory, you are welcome to do so. lol

Technicalities are irrelevant.

If I can legally give someone my movies, I can legally give someone my subs.

Ask a judge.

You can legally give someone your subs, sure - IF and ONLY IF you retain no copies of said sub.

One payment, one person. Unless the owner plays the sub for themselves, and someone else happens to be exposed incidentally.

(12-04-2015, 11:56 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: Former intellectual property rights paralegal here, worked on many of these cases on both sides.

There's only one legal way to give away your subliminals. You've gotta give away the original device (hard drive, mp3 player, etc.) that you downloaded 'em on AND you have to eliminate all instances of the file(s) on any other device(s) in your possession. Otherwise, the first sale doctrine won't protect you and you're committing copyright infringement by creating an unauthorized copy of the file. See ReDigi vs. Capitol Records. Interesting note: The MPAA lobbied to make this illegal back in like, 2005 or 2006.

Here's where U.S. law fails -- this wouldn't apply if IML sold its products on CDs. You could use the CD all you wanted and if you didn't make any copies, you could sell it later for whatever value you wanted. THAT would fall under the first sale doctrine. That's why computer games and software require CD keys and/or licenses. You can sell the physical media all you want, but check out the End User License Agreement when you install the game -- you're agreeing that the LICENSE to use the software is non-transferable. By selling the license, you're not breaking the law, but you are in breach of contract.

I worked on some cases where someone burned mp3s to CDs and sold / gave them away and they still ended up losing because they didn't delete the original files. That same thing would most likely apply here. Under fair use, you could burn your subs to CD for personal use. But, the moment you give the CD away, even if you've deleted the original files, you've still committed copyright infringement because it's a unauthorized copy of the original file -- meaning it's not illegal nor (arguably) unethical for that act to trigger copy protection.

And even after all that, there's nothing preventing IML from essentially creating an EULA specifying how the subs must be used -- and that's exactly what's happened here. That being said, the following is questionable:

"If you buy a copy of a program, and someone else is consistently using it while you are not being exposed, that is not fair use. A person other than the owner is getting value from the program, and that would trigger the copy protection."

My brother (also an attorney) bought my cousin Ultra Motivation or Ultra Success (one of 'em) sometime ago. He downloaded the files straight to a USB mp3 player (which means it never touched his hard drive) and gave it to him. I know this because I watched him do it. He was just about to invest in BASE 5g. Does this mean he'll be triggered by this very ominous copy protection?

No. He did not use them. He did not keep them. He did not create an imbalance of value exchange. Therefore, no piracy took place.

"If you buy a copy of a program, and someone else is consistently using it while you are not being exposed, that is not fair use. A person other than the owner is getting value from the program, and that would trigger the copy protection."

The quote above refers to a situation like this. Let's say Joe buys a copy of AM6 and keeps it on his computer. Joe's friend Alex knows this, and, in an effort to not have to pay for it, plays AM6 from Joe's computer while Joe is at work.

No extra copy is made, but value is being gained when the copy was not being used by the original payor. If Joe was using it, and Alex listened in, that would be acceptable because Joe has the right to play it on speakers of he wishes, and the value gained by Alex can't be reasonably helped. But when Alex uses the program, and Joe is not using it, then that is intentional circumvention of payment and Joe does not benefit in the process. The payment was for Joe to benefit, not Alex.

(12-05-2015, 12:12 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 11:56 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote: My brother (also an attorney) bought my cousin Ultra Motivation or Ultra Success (one of 'em) sometime ago. He downloaded the files straight to a USB mp3 player (which means it never touched his hard drive) and gave it to him. I know this because I watched him do it. He was just about to invest in BASE 5g. Does this mean he'll be triggered by this very ominous copy protection?

If you trigger copy protection on one sub, you trigger it on all subs. So if you pirate sub1 and legally buy sub2 after that, you will trigger copy protection on both unless you pay for the first one.

AP code triggering remains in active state until de-activated by making right the action(s) that triggered it. That's why we have piracy redemption. But as stated, in that case, no piracy took place.

(12-05-2015, 07:23 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 07:02 AM)K-Train Wrote: This was posted by Shannon in this thread here -->http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6099.html

Shannon Wrote:Here we go again.

This is all well explained in the FAQ.

If you download something and that act is pirating it, AP code activates. If you delete it without ever using it, and you did not engage in any other form of piracy (sharing, etc. that which you deleted before deleting it) you de-activate AP code because you have not used it, and no longer have it, which means you ended the state if piracy.

If however, you download something and use it, and/or you share it, etc. you must pay for it.

The AP code does not induce guilt, shame or fear. I despise those things and I will not use them to manipulate people. Please read the FAQ.

Giving away a copy of a pirated program is piracy.

Giving away a copy of a paid for program is - yes, you guessed it - piracy.
Accepting a copy of a program that you have not paid for is piracy.
Using a copy of a pirated program is, yes, piracy.

Anything that results in the unequal exchange of value is piracy! When you benefit from a program I created, but IML does not get the asked for value in return, you are committing theft. Call it theft, piracy, whatever you like. It triggers AP code.

Go read the FAQ on this.

LOL. One of them is "Accepting a program you have not paid for is piracy. Right now I'm running two programs that I didn't pay for and I don't know how that would be piracy.

I was fine with the AP code but I thought it was about doing illegal stuff, not legal stuff and being so butt hurt that you call it illegal because you don't like it.

I don't want to turn into some little bitch sissy that's like 'Oh I got this new cd on my itunes but I'm not going to let my friend put it on his ipod because that's wrong. AND I don't want to go to a friend's house and do the same thing "thanks for the offer man, but I'm not going to put this on my mp3 player that's wrong, I'll just go buy the CD instead.

That's some retard bitc* pussy behavior and logic.

Taking the AP code that far is INSANELY FEAR BASED.

I feel like I need to go to a friend's house and put a bunch of his sh*t on my iphone RIGHT NOW just to make sure I don't have a bitch brain from this sissy ass AP code.

I got BASE 4g for free so I guess according to Shannon's AP code I'm using a pirated version right now. How STUPID.

Never using 5g that's written in stone now. I'm never having this AP code locked in my brain, I can't imagine having the logic of half of you commenting on this.

These subs SERIOUSLY need to go through some sort of legal sh*t before going up for sale because this isn't right, and if it did have to get legally approved there's no way this shady ass sissy little fear based AP code would be allowed in the subs.

Shady & Pathetic.

I find it interesting that you're so upset over this, when you say you're not pirating anything. If you're not pirating anything, then the AP code won't trigger, will it.

If you create an imbalance of value - where you obtain and use my intellectual property without paying for it - and you don't take the necessary actions to make that legal*, then you are committing piracy and activating AP code.

* To be able to legally give away or recieve one of these programs without paying for it, you must:
  • Delete all copies you had after giving the program to someone else.
  • Never make more than one copy and not retain it when it is given away.
  • Receive it from someone who does not knowingly and intentionally retain a copy for themselves.

In other words, if you're done with a title and you want to give it away, more power to you. Just give away your copy and delete all you had.

And if you receive a copy as a gift, no sweat. But the giver cannot retain a copy for themselves.

Each copy must be paid for, and that payment entitles one person to the right to use it. If they choose to use it in a way that makes it possible for others to benefit simultaneously, without making or giving away illegal copes (such as playing it in the living room on speakers) then as long as they are the one doing so, and they are benefiting while it is playing, that's fine. There's nothing unreasonable about that. But you couldn't buy a copy, and then let everyone else in the household use it when you're not around, because that creates an imbalance of value. You are then not gaining value from the copy, they are. And they did not pay for that value. They would have to be limited to your chosen usage times, or buy a copy for themselves for it to be okay.

(12-05-2015, 07:57 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 07:41 AM)Survivor Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 07:23 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote: LOL. One of them is "Accepting a program you have not paid for is piracy. Right now I'm running two programs that I didn't pay for and I don't know how that would be piracy.

I was fine with the AP code but I thought it was about doing illegal stuff, not legal stuff and being so butt hurt that you call it illegal because you don't like it.

I don't want to turn into some little bitch sissy that's like 'Oh I got this new cd on my itunes but I'm not going to let my friend put it on his ipod because that's wrong. AND I don't want to go to a friend's house and do the same thing "thanks for the offer man, but I'm not going to put this on my mp3 player that's wrong, I'll just go buy the CD instead.

That's some retard bitc* pussy behavior and logic.

Taking the AP code that far is INSANELY FEAR BASED.

I feel like I need to go to a friend's house and put a bunch of his sh*t on my iphone RIGHT NOW just to make sure I don't have a bitch brain from this sissy ass AP code.

I got BASE 4g for free so I guess according to Shannon's AP code I'm using a pirated version right now. How STUPID.

Never using 5g that's written in stone now. I'm never having this AP code locked in my brain, I can't imagine having the logic of half of you commenting on this.

These subs SERIOUSLY need to go through some sort of legal sh*t before going up for sale because this isn't right, and if it did have to get legally approved there's no way this shady ass sissy little fear based AP code would be allowed in the subs.

Shady & Pathetic.

What the f*ck are you trying to achieve with these bullshits?

Achieve having programmed into my brain WHAT I PAY to get programmed into my brain and NOTHING else.

I don't need these subs to play the fuc*ing moral police for me, I don't want that sh*t in my head. Why should I have to PAY REAL MONEY TO HAVE REAL BULLSH*T PROGRAMMED INTO MY BRAIN THAT I DO NOT WANT PROGRAMMED INTO MY BRAIN.

I should get what I pay for.

There's people in the world that pirate who cares there's also people that buy.

Do you want your DVD's at home to start subliminally saying "If I enjoy this movie I will give fair value back to Disney" over and over for the whole movie?

You don't want that because that's not what you paid for, that's SHADY SHADY SHADY SHADY Business.

That's not how I would EVER do business, that is just wrong.

If you can't see that then you're brainwashed straight up.

Justin, if you don't read and understand our FAQ, and then get all upset, that's wasting my time. I could be working on OF 5G right now instead of answering this thread. All this has been said before. It's in the FAQ. And if you're creating an imbalance of value, you're pirating the program.

Pay for what you use, or don't use it. You wouldn't expect to walk into GameStop and play Call of Duty without paying for it first.

(12-05-2015, 04:31 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote: I bought 2 4g subliminals, downloaded them to my comp, gave to friend, i never used them and deleted them from my comp. I am now running base 2.1. Did i trigger the anti piracy protection? I cant remember if i deleted the subs before i purchased base or not (i did not use them didn't even unzip them).

This is kinda dangerous I mean we are spending so many hours listening to these subliminals and to be worrying about if you are wasting your time or not. I hope I don't have to ask for a refund lol.

No, you did not trigger AP. Please read the FAQ.

(12-05-2015, 05:30 PM)Guider Wrote: No man lol everyone is doubting themselves. Just do yourself a favour and buy those 4G titles again if YOU want to use them.

Honestly this is getting out of hand. The shop should have some feature to safely send gifts. And completely wipe out extra downloads. I'm sure Ben would be open to help with this or any mod.

You can safely send a gift by doing the following:

Purchase the title.
Download it to a USB memory key. Make no other copies.
Give USB memory key away.

I'm going to see about setting up the purchase of GCs in the store also.

(12-05-2015, 06:11 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 04:05 PM)Dilettante Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 08:56 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 01:05 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: If you didn't stop it, finish it AND pay for it.

(12-04-2015, 01:04 PM)Light Wrote: Guys if he got a copy from a friend? Is that piracy?
Could it affect the results?
I am just curious

It is, because he didn't pay for. But Shannon said it has still it's full effect but people who use pirated versions pay in another way for. He never revealed how does it work exactly.

You're trippin balls, that's NOT piracy AT ALL.

So if I go to the store and buy The Lord Of The Rings on DVD and I give it to a friend, then that means my friend PIRATED IT???? Fuc* NO is this a joke?

If someone buys something they can LEGALLY give it to whoever they want to.

Sorry Shannon and whoever else but that is not piracy.

If I buy a game for my xbox I can give it to whoever the fu*k I want to give it to, and there is NOTHING illegal about that.

Legally speaking, Lord of the Rings is bought as copy for exhibition which grants your rights to watch it. However, dissementating said media to others is considered creating another copy and thus piracy.

People forget that the money you pay allows for you to have END USER RIGHTS ONLY. Not a wholesale ownership of the artwork (movie, video games, etc). End user rights does not have dissemenation to one other or to a mass audience.

Read this warning used in most DVDs. Assumption for home use is for DVDs. A Blockbuster (they dont exist anymore) or a Hilton Hotels can show LOTR in their premises as they agree to a different licensing fee than you or I (that 5 bucks you give to walmart for some crappy Van Damme movie is giving you license to view Van Damme's awful acting skills (sorry JCVD fans just an example); Hilton or Blockbuster pays way more than 5 bucks per exhibition)

It does not grant you (legally) rights to transfer said home viewing license or video game playing licnese.

That said, nothing can stop you from lending that Call of Duty to your friend. But running programs simultaneously using the same Product Key is damn near impossible (Xbox checks it before xbOne) so only one of you can use individually or both od together. Still, lending a game to your friend while you own it does not make it legal. it only falls into a grey zone of legality in which your friend assumes your rights temporarily (for only the home viewing parameters of the End User License) & must revert back at the time of the license check (ie when xbox says, plug in your product key).
Subliminals are tricky in that there's only digital. Xbox games (now) are disc dependent and rely on one disc one exhibition parameters of copywrite law (ie of you own the cartridge, you own the playing right). It becomes illegal if you create a new disc (hence product keys were needed to ensure no illicit copies).

I'm not a lawyer and this is not legal advise but know that IML is within its rights as a digital artist to put in whatever they want in the sub.

BTW, those who legally buy things here get treated to a 20 bullet-point list of rights and responsibilities witb regards to the product being purchases.

One of them is that IML is held harmless to anything that occurs while using the product because it is used for entertainment purposes only and not to be used as medical advise (this is standard language for most subs or if you buy things like The Secret book or even Amazon mp3s).

Another states that you will not disseminate extra copies of the program in violation of copywrite law (Florida is strict with copywrite law).

Another states that customer will assume responsibility that happens forthwith (lets say you get aggressive using AM6 and break someone's nose) & exhibition of end user license, you agree that IML is not a party to any liability you incur (as it is entertainment and you hold your actions to your ownself). Etc.

So to challenge your statement:
1) its not shady, its within IML's legal rights to put the piracy code
2) Your end user license (which can cost up to $500 for AM6 or SM3 damn lol) only grants you some exhibition rights, you dont own the artistic or copywrites to the product (& thus subsequent profits if you re-sell, not that you would lol)

Quote:WARNING

The copyright owner has licensed this video recording for home use only. All other rights are reserved.

WARNING

The copyright owner has licensed the film (including
it's soundtrack) recorded on this video recording for home
use only. All other rights are reserved.

The definition of home use excludes the use of this video
recording at locations such as clubs, coaches, hospitals,
hotels, oilrigs, prisons and schools.

Any unauthorised copying, editing, exhibition, sale,
rental, ending or any other kinds of trading, public performance or transmission by air, cable or otherwise of this video recording or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and any such action establishes liability for civil action and may give rise to criminal prosecution.

I don't care about technicalities. I don't want to sit at a friends place and watch a movie I didn't pay to watch and then feel some urge to buy that movie to complete fair value exchange.

There's no reason for that or anything like that to be programmed into my brain. I don't steal, or pirate, and I'm not sharing any of these subs and I pay money for these so why should I have to have that stuff try to change the way I think?

I use youtube all the time to listen to audiobooks that cost money, but I listen on youtube for free, so what if one day I just start buying all this stuff when there's no reason for me to?

I think I'm just never going to try out anything more powerful than 4g. I've been using subs for a while and I still do stuff that the AP code would for some reason count as pirating, so it must not work on me in 4g, but I don't need a powerhouse sub blasting those thoughts into my brain because I see things completely different.

and @Ben you're right, I apologize for the way I worded things.

If people took the time to have a clue about what they were doing, I wouldn't have to spend time on AP code design and implementation, and spending forever and a day answering threads like this one when I could be working.

Most people are so used to pirating digital things that they have no idea that's what they're doing. As it appears you have done.

In that case, I have to think for them. I have to define what triggers AP code and if they don't take the time to read the FAQ or THINK... then they get to deal with AP code.

If you were in my shoes, what would you be willing to accept? If you were making your living doing this, what would you consider piracy? The problem is that people like you seem to think there is no such thing as a content producer and they only think of the situation from the point of view of the consumer.

If you want something of value, you have to pay for it. Simple as that. Borrowing dad's car is called "borrowing" because you have to use it under his rules and timelines, because HE owns it, because HE paid for it. If you don't want to deal with those restrictions, buy your own car! Same thing here. Equal exchange of value.

(12-05-2015, 07:16 PM)Wahyu Wrote: AP Code does not affect every case. As an example of the film that you watch. Simply put, the only thing that you fear with the AP Code it is when you're pirating a program that Shannon made.

Simple as that.

AP Code teaches you to stop pirating program that Shannon made. And if you still do not agree, you do not need to force yourself to buy it.

Perhaps, you think too much about what the AP Code did.

The AP code does not force you to pay for the program in money. I would be pushing the limits of what is ethical, in my opinion, if I did that. So I didn't.

But if you don't pay for what you have pirated with money, the AP code extracts equal value in another way. And you get to benefit from the program still. But the difference is, you are paying for the program for as long as AP code is active, vs. just paying for it and being done. That's why I say, you would rather pay for it with money. Both you and I would prefer that you pay for it with money.

(12-07-2015, 10:25 AM)Darwin Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 03:59 PM)Benjamin Wrote: TheRealJustin.. it's fine for you to disagree but the way you're posting about this is pretty disrespectful to Shannon with some of the stuff you've said. If you're going to argue against it cut that out and do it rationally.

Is there an important point in what's been said? All the bluster aside , we all sign up to use Shannon's products and have to take it on trust that what's being 'put in our brains' is what we pay for.

However with people talking about their addiction to subs , and the potential for commands being subliminally given to us without our consent, I.e. Those that we wouldn't want if we knew all the scripts that go in, it does seem that there's a potential for abuse here.

Would I still be working on developing ways to overcome resistance if I was secretly creating an army of drones? Resistance is a fact of life. One that will probably never fully go away, because even my best efforts so far, even the stuff that blows me away, still has a caveat. And that caveat is...

You need to tune it correctly. And no one tuning works for everyone.

Even the most powerful and effective 6G prototype so far, capable of waltzing past resistance that would make a granite mountain blush, fails if it's not tuned correctly.

And here's another caveat. In life, we get what we give. If I am going to succeed at achieving my end goals, I have to make money from this business. This business? Not my end goal. It's intended to fund my end goals, or fund me to get far enough to fund them.

If you guys don't trust me, I don't make sales. And if you want to know if there's anything bad in the scripts, just read the forums. We put this here so you could see the real results for yourselves. Do you see people mindlessly buying stuff because they can't help it? Not hardly. I'm in no way a wealthy man just yet. I still work ridiculous hours most days of the week. People buy my stuff because they like what it does for them, but that's not mind control. And mind control would quickly become visible on a public forum. Part of why we started the forum! We want you to know for yourself, without having to trust us, that we have a reasonable, safe product. No need to believe advertising saying whatever we want in whatever pretty words we want to use.

I work for my money. Programming people to buy more isn't happening. Abusing my customers isn't happening. Realize that this business is based entirely on trust. One bad move and that all crumbles, and then I cannot fund my future plans. How stupid would I have to be to do stuff like that AND have a public forum at the same time?

RE: Am6 did not work - Spareness - 12-16-2015

(12-15-2015, 09:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 07:16 PM)Wahyu Wrote: AP Code does not affect every case. As an example of the film that you watch. Simply put, the only thing that you fear with the AP Code it is when you're pirating a program that Shannon made.

Simple as that.

AP Code teaches you to stop pirating program that Shannon made. And if you still do not agree, you do not need to force yourself to buy it.

Perhaps, you think too much about what the AP Code did.

The AP code does not force you to pay for the program in money. I would be pushing the limits of what is ethical, in my opinion, if I did that. So I didn't.

But if you don't pay for what you have pirated with money, the AP code extracts equal value in another way. And you get to benefit from the program still. But the difference is, you are paying for the program for as long as AP code is active, vs. just paying for it and being done. That's why I say, you would rather pay for it with money. Both you and I would prefer that you pay for it with money.

Shannon, I already know it, AP code does not force you to pay in money. But you're right, I do not know about your program can be used as a gift. Thank you for the clarification.

RE: Am6 did not work - TheRealJustin - 12-16-2015

Quote:The only thing shady here is that you're committing piracy and then getting mad at me for trying to prevent you from not paying for my work that you are benefitting from. Er, pirating.

I've paid for all of my subs and never gave any of them away.

I do, however do things like listen to audio books on youtube and put music on my ipod off of other peoples itunes that I never paid for.

I'm fine with AP code activating if I pirate your stuff, but I'm not fine with it activating from me doing stuff that I'm okay with doing and I see it as normal, but you see it as piracy. Stuff that has nothing to do with your subs.

Your AP code should be based only on your stuff because I don't see anything wrong with listening to audio books on youtube instead of paying for them, and since I do that and have AP code running through my head now what? Is something bad going to happen to me now or what?

RE: Am6 did not work - Spareness - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 06:08 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
Quote:The only thing shady here is that you're committing piracy and then getting mad at me for trying to prevent you from not paying for my work that you are benefitting from. Er, pirating.

I've paid for all of my subs and never gave any of them away.

I do, however do things like listen to audio books on youtube and put music on my ipod off of other peoples itunes that I never paid for.

I'm fine with AP code activating if I pirate your stuff, but I'm not fine with it activating from me doing stuff that I'm okay with doing and I see it as normal, but you see it as piracy. Stuff that has nothing to do with your subs.

Your AP code should be based only on your stuff because I don't see anything wrong with listening to audio books on youtube instead of paying for them, and since I do that and have AP code running through my head now what? Is something bad going to happen to me now or what?

TheRealJustin,

I'm sorry about my words before. I find it rather rude and arrogant. I'm really sorry if you hurt. At that time when I'm using subs, I reacted angry, and when I am angry, I am less able to think clearly.

RE: Am6 did not work - Darwinn - 12-16-2015

(12-15-2015, 09:33 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 10:25 AM)Darwin Wrote:
(12-05-2015, 03:59 PM)Benjamin Wrote: TheRealJustin.. it's fine for you to disagree but the way you're posting about this is pretty disrespectful to Shannon with some of the stuff you've said. If you're going to argue against it cut that out and do it rationally.

Is there an important point in what's been said? All the bluster aside , we all sign up to use Shannon's products and have to take it on trust that what's being 'put in our brains' is what we pay for.

However with people talking about their addiction to subs , and the potential for commands being subliminally given to us without our consent, I.e. Those that we wouldn't want if we knew all the scripts that go in, it does seem that there's a potential for abuse here.

Would I still be working on developing ways to overcome resistance if I was secretly creating an army of drones? Resistance is a fact of life. One that will probably never fully go away, because even my best efforts so far, even the stuff that blows me away, still has a caveat. And that caveat is...

You need to tune it correctly. And no one tuning works for everyone.

Even the most powerful and effective 6G prototype so far, capable of waltzing past resistance that would make a granite mountain blush, fails if it's not tuned correctly.

And here's another caveat. In life, we get what we give. If I am going to succeed at achieving my end goals, I have to make money from this business. This business? Not my end goal. It's intended to fund my end goals, or fund me to get far enough to fund them.

If you guys don't trust me, I don't make sales. And if you want to know if there's anything bad in the scripts, just read the forums. We put this here so you could see the real results for yourselves. Do you see people mindlessly buying stuff because they can't help it? Not hardly. I'm in no way a wealthy man just yet. I still work ridiculous hours most days of the week. People buy my stuff because they like what it does for them, but that's not mind control. And mind control would quickly become visible on a public forum. Part of why we started the forum! We want you to know for yourself, without having to trust us, that we have a reasonable, safe product. No need to believe advertising saying whatever we want in whatever pretty words we want to use.

I work for my money. Programming people to buy more isn't happening. Abusing my customers isn't happening. Realize that this business is based entirely on trust. One bad move and that all crumbles, and then I cannot fund my future plans. How stupid would I have to be to do stuff like that AND have a public forum at the same time?

it's true. the forum does provide a lot of transparency. On reflection I've seen integrity in how you manage your products, putting out new ones for minor script changes, providing high value subs for free. so yes I think if I was to trust someone with making subs, it would be you. so thank you.