Subliminal Talk
Attract Your Perfect Girlfriend 5G (Request) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Attract Your Perfect Girlfriend 5G (Request) (/Thread-Attract-Your-Perfect-Girlfriend-5G-Request)

Attract Your Perfect Girlfriend 5G (Request) - dweller94 - 12-03-2015

This subliminal would be absolute gold.

I am currently listening to the 4G version and I was thinking of the other MYPS___ subliminals we have two or more already in 5G and more coming, I mean it would be ideal for this to be upgraded as the potential in this is beyond measure or at least everyone(I) think so.. I'm talking about having the 'perfect/right' person enter your life it just saves so much time and effort with everything Dodgy

Quote:It will lead you to do the things that you need to do to achieve the goal, whether or not you understand why you are doing it or that the program is causing it in the first place.
as Shannon said, maybe this is why I am posting this thread Smile

Shannon what do you say?

RE: Attract Your Perfect Girlfriend 5G - TheRealJustin - 12-21-2015

(12-03-2015, 01:57 PM)dweller94 Wrote: This subliminal would be absolute gold.

I am currently listening to the 4G version and I was thinking of the other MYPS___ subliminals we have two or more already in 5G and more coming, I mean it would be ideal for this to be upgraded as the potential in this is beyond measure or at least everyone(I) think so.. I'm talking about having the 'perfect/right' person enter your life it just saves so much time and effort with everything Dodgy

Quote:It will lead you to do the things that you need to do to achieve the goal, whether or not you understand why you are doing it or that the program is causing it in the first place.

Shannon what do you say?

I just started playing AYPG4g again a few days ago along with something else. If AYPG5g came out though, I might have to drop my other sub and run that. I just don't know if I have the patience to only run 1 sub and nothing else, but AYPG5g would be tempting.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Girlfriend 5G - dweller94 - 12-22-2015

(12-21-2015, 08:06 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(12-03-2015, 01:57 PM)dweller94 Wrote: This subliminal would be absolute gold.

Shannon what do you say?

I just started playing AYPG4g again a few days ago along with something else. If AYPG5g came out though, I might have to drop my other sub and run that. I just don't know if I have the patience to only run 1 sub and nothing else, but AYPG5g would be tempting.

Awesome, I have been doing the AYPG sub alongside the Overcoming Fear subliminal.

I'd drop anything for the 5G Big Grin

RE: Attract Your Perfect Girlfriend 5G - dissonance - 12-24-2015

Yeah MYPG 5G seems like a lot of people want according to that one other AYP 5G upgrade poll thread.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Girlfriend 5G (Request) - Ricardo - 07-10-2016

BumpingBig Grin

Perhaps Shannon could knock this up quite easily as the tech and scripting are already in place with the sexual lover ones recently upgraded to 5G.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Girlfriend 5G (Request) - Lowe - 07-10-2016

Shannon said he wanted / needed to fully figure out active manifestation before making a new MYP subliminal. So it is part of his future plan.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Girlfriend 5G (Request) - risingwarrior - 07-10-2016

I second this...Pleaaaaaaaaaaase make this into 5G. I'll throw my hard-earned money into Shannon's pocket if that happens Wink