Subliminal Talk
Metamorphosis: AM6 (...) « DAOS (32 da) + LGOPR (9 da) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Metamorphosis: AM6 (...) « DAOS (32 da) + LGOPR (9 da) (/Thread-Metamorphosis-AM6-%C2%AB-DAOS-32-da-LGOPR-9-da)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 12-04-2015

Day 12

I had another dream that is sexual in nature. I found myself on bed with my pretty 17-year old ex-girlfriend. She gave me a fellatio. Again, that was a dream.

Something trivial happened today. I was inside a restaurant, waiting for the food I ordered, when a group of 2 women and 3 men came to my table and asked me if it's okay if they sit there. I allowed them, and I had some conversations with them. The woman in front of me looks good, and I found out she's married to the man next to her. One guy there acts cool, though he's quite ugly, he's a great personality. I talked to him. I left them without paying my bill. I forgot Smile

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 12-07-2015

Day 13-16

I'm quite suffering these past two days—scarcity mentality, unrequited love, jealousy, fear of aging, fear of being lonely, no woman shows special attention, people respect me too much, no approach, my life's logistics sucks—Internet, transportation, my things are in a mess... I'm too serious. I can't even smile at people. People don't smile at me. I don't feel connected to anyone. What's worse, I'm reverting back to some paraphilic fantasies.

Last Saturday, however, I sarged in the mall with a young PUA acquaintance. We didn't have the best results, but we kept on motivating each other, sort of we're no longer leaving this lifestyle. We talked, not just about women, but also business. He encouraged me to start a Facebook group for people who are interested in business and investing. I just did yesterday.

I was surprised when some interesting guy approached me in the bookstore to enthusiastically discuss ideas, which I thought I was the only one interested within my circle — economics, power, psychology, sales, business, etc. Unexpected circumstances like this rekindles the life in me, but I still want social and sexual relationship with beautiful women, which seems to be the ultimate spring of happiness in this boring life. I can't help, I want them badly. But in the moment, it seems no one pops up.

I'll just be busy with my new Facebook group.

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 12-08-2015

Day 17

This feeling is quite new to me. I'm loving this. When I see her—oneitis—I still find her attractive. I can desire her at will... But I'm no longer emotionally attached to her. I was supposed to lose control but it seems my heart is shielded now. So I'm okay, without much mental effort, I feel okay. I suspect this is due to the hundred times I told myself, reciting Cory Skyy stuff, "It's okay Alden, we're okay, I'm okay". I hope I can improve on this, the goal of which is to completely discipline my heart what to feel Smile

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 12-09-2015

Day 18

My friend asked how's my Cory Skyy stuff going. I said, I now feel okay no matter what happens. But I'm still on the process of internalizing the "I love women" and "Women love me" affirmations. He suggested I should do my mirror affirmations more often, as often as I check my Facebook. That sounds clever.

The inner part of my left ear now aches, I feel some infection in there. Smile

What's the most evident result I'm getting from this subliminal? My sex drive is at peak. But I don't have a partner! I just fantasize having sex with the same girl over and over again.

I often too tired to go to the gym. How's that? Anyway, I'm still at Day 18, can't remember a woman approached me. Fourteen more days to go before I judge if listening to it has been worthwhile or not.

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 12-10-2015

Day 19

Consciously internalizing the "I love women" and "Women love me" affirmation.

A few bouts of oneitis attacked and tried to engulf me... I'm now consciously killing the desire.

Thoughts of kissing (and, at times, fucking her) before she goes back to her hometown pops up time and again. I don't need the pressure though.

I'm focusing on my game. I remember my sticking point was kiss-closing before oneitis got in the way for the second time. Oneitis is bad people, it messes up your game. I'm permanently erasing it from my system. A good fuck will help.

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - Voytek - 12-12-2015

I consier if I start to use Cory`s affirmations because I did them once and it brought me some good results on conscious level. Smile They gave me much better mood and helped me to enter into "the state". I was doing them only 10 minutes without a mirror. Just by listening to an audio with affirmations from Cory.

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 12-12-2015

Listening to Cory Skyy affirmations, just like sub, that's a great idea!

The mirror affirmations are the most beneficial I think, now I always have a small mirror in my pocket, I'm doing it everytime there's a chance. I even rephrased such affirmations to personal "phrases", which appeal more to me.

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - Sickologist - 12-13-2015

Hey man, I'm seeing that you're pretty much doing the same stuff I do. I've used the magnetic mindset for more than 3 years and it's incredible. But 15 mins ain't enough, compadre, you gotta get in at least 2 hours of mirror affirmations every day to get freakish results. And I bet that's what you're looking for.

And don't worry about women approaching you or not. I mean, if a lady asks you which aisle the milk is at the grocery store it's whatever vs. a cute girl who posisitiones herself in a way where you can see her tight ass it's no coincidence. If you think it's on, it probably is. Like Cory says himself, most often they will do something to give you an excuse to say "hey, what's going on" the only pickup line you'll ever need.

Really listen to what he says and internalize the mindset. From there all you need is the mirror. Try out different outfits until you look like a rockstar and feel like one. Especially before you go out on town, that's when it matters the most. Don't leave the house until you're oozing sexuality. When you reach this point, you'll know.

I'm also using aura of sexiness, I like it because of the euphoria I get from it. I usually wake up with a devillish smile since running it.

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 12-13-2015

Day 19 (continuation)

I went to the mall wearing my work uniform—kinda ugly—and I saw this really cute chick within my periphery. She's a sales clerk at an apparel store. I quite felt she noticed I looked at her. Anyway, I'm looking for an outfit, and I read "SALE" there, so I went there, she immediately came in, read the logo on my shirt, then asked where I came from—I thought, this is probably her selling tactics. But anyway, I've not been gaming for a while so I gamed her. However, I sucked—signs of disinterest... I bought an item though. Got her number, but I felt so disappointed with my game, so I did not text her.

Dec 20

Gamed at a big mall with new acquaintances. One obvious approach invitation, but I gave that set to a pal. He got her number. I complimented many women, and they were happy. But I did not escalate the conversations except for one, which I consider a success. The girl liked the approach and gave me her Facebook account. She's with her friend and we're all laughing. I noticed envious guys watching us. That's a better day game than previous Saturday's. Still, I didn't feel like keeping in touch with her.

We also had a night game at a high end bar. I did many approaches there, but no one got attracted, some brutal rejections, no good results. And I was reprimanded several times by a master pickup artist who saw me just standing there. I felt so small. I was also shocked when I found a guy I know saw what I was doing. That guy knew me in college as a very nice guy, and he's connected to many of my Facebook friends. However, these failures got me more motivated to improve my game.

Day 21

I met with S****, my Magnetic Mindset mentor, and he told me to give up gaming and focus on doing the Magnetic Mindset routines. Because my gaming is counter productive to the results of my Magnetic Mindset. I appreciate his advice, I just doubt if I could follow that this time, because I also left a promise to the other master pickup artist—the one who reprimanded me last night—that I will improve my game until we meet again by January. Come what may!

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 12-13-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:25 PM)Sickologist Wrote: ... you gotta get in at least 2 hours of mirror affirmations every day to get freakish results. And I bet that's what you're looking for.

2 hours of mirror affirmations is possible, I just have to get rid of all these distractions. Thank you!

(12-13-2015, 05:25 PM)Sickologist Wrote: Really listen to what he says and internalize the mindset. From there all you need is the mirror. Try out different outfits until you look like a rockstar and feel like one. Especially before you go out on town, that's when it matters the most. Don't leave the house until you're oozing sexuality. When you reach this point, you'll know.

I agree, I have to put more effort in improving the way I look. Thanks again!

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - Vincent_Vega - 12-14-2015

(12-13-2015, 05:25 PM)Sickologist Wrote: But 15 mins ain't enough, compadre, you gotta get in at least 2 hours of mirror affirmations every day to get freakish results.

Who got time for that?

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - Sickologist - 12-14-2015

That's ridiculous. If you wanted to gain 40 pounds of lean muscle mass, do you workout 15 mins a day? And if you want to be a sexually desirable man, it's all in your brain which you already believe otherwise you wouldn't be on this forum.

There's no magic in that program, it's just like with everything else, you have to master it to see real results. It will take time and a shitload of focus, but that's life.

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 12-14-2015

(12-14-2015, 02:07 PM)Sickologist Wrote: That's ridiculous. If you wanted to gain 40 pounds of lean muscle mass, do you workout 15 mins a day? And if you want to be a sexually desirable man, it's all in your brain which you already believe otherwise you wouldn't be on this forum.

There's no magic in that program, it's just like with everything else, you have to master it to see real results. It will take time and a shitload of focus, but that's life.

I have another friend doing this, and we both got the same results — more attention from both girls and guys. We do our mirror affirmations whereever we are—in the comfort room, in the bus, whenever we're alone, just like checking our phones and Facebook updates. So we could accumulate that much number of hours in a day.

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 12-14-2015

Day 22

Facebook Status:

"I just spoke with my gym buddy who is currently heartbroken. This guy has a lot of value—intelligent, rich, relatively handsome, friendly, responsible, and very kind. But he fell in love with a girl who eventually fell for a jerk. And we guys know what jerks do—they always leave the girl devastated.

"For now, accept the pain bro, and the suffering stops... Soon, I'll find a way to reach out to you 'cus I don't want my friends to become jerks."

Facebook Status:

"And before I slept, I chatted with a woman who feels devastated... That's what jerks do.

"So, she's always on defence mode. Some guys are pursuing her... She gets annoyed, she sees them as creepy, she sees them as douche bags, not knowing how hard it is for a nice guy to act cool and unaffected in front of a girl he's really serious about."

Day 23

Bouts of oneitis since last night—saw her picture reminiscing memories with her jerk ex-bf, and seeing comments from an ugly guy who is now pursuing her. Now I regret adding that girl on Facebook... I'll find a way to deal with this.