Subliminal Talk
Metamorphosis: AM6 (...) « DAOS (32 da) + LGOPR (9 da) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Metamorphosis: AM6 (...) « DAOS (32 da) + LGOPR (9 da) (/Thread-Metamorphosis-AM6-%C2%AB-DAOS-32-da-LGOPR-9-da)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Metamorphosis: AM6 (...) « DAOS (32 da) + LGOPR (9 da) - alden - 11-23-2015

I bought Developing an Aura of Sexiness (DAOS) and downloaded the free Absolute Self Confidence (ASC) and Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid (EPRHA) yesterday. So, today's my official first day of using these subliminals.

I also bought a music player and arranged the subs in such a way that I'll be able to listen to EPRHA for at least 2.5 hours in the morning, ASC for at least 4.5 hours during the day and DAOS for at least 4.5 hours at night.

I'm also officially practicing Cory Skyy's mirror affirmations and visualization. Moreover, I added other subs from Vortex (attract abundance, attract your soulmate, become an alpha male, etc.) and self-hypnosis mp3s (boost confidence and heal your inner child) from YouTube as commercial breaks after each hour of listening to these subs from Indigo.

For this Day 1, there's not much result. A young teenager approached me and wanted to talk to me, but she already did that before. A female colleague said she noticed I'm getting more handsome but they were already saying that before.

(Should I include that girl who dumped me and was ignoring me last week said "Hello" (fluff) in a very polite way to me today. I was ignoring her too.)

I went to the city and walked on a busy street with many young women, waiting for them to approach me, nothing happened. I went to an open restaurant where a group of female and male college students were singing. I sat near them. Some of the girls were looking at me, but none approached me. I thought I should approach them but something within was stopping me. I just told myself, don't put so much pressure on yourself.

So that's it, Day 1. I'll continue using this program. Any suggestion on how I can improve using these subs?

RE: Alden's Journal EPRHA + ASC + DAOS + Cory Skyy - JackOfHearts - 11-23-2015

Hi,

You are using Two 5G subliminal, Ephra and ASC are 5G. You have to use only one 5G sub at a time. You can't use more than 1 5G Sub unless you want to have unpredictable results or poor results.

Read the instruction:
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/5g-instructions/
read the faq:
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/faq/

Also hypnosis is not recommended with subliminal. And playing subliminal from other producer at the same time is also not recommended.

You should try either ASC or Ephra 8hours per day with nothing else. Or DAOS with another 4G subliminal or DAOS alone. The best in my opinion is to use only one at time especially if you are new to subliminal.

RE: Alden's Journal EPRHA + ASC + DAOS + Cory Skyy - Survivor - 11-23-2015

Man you're using:
-DaoS 4g
-asc 5g
-eprha 5g
-hypnosis by another producer
-affirmations by Corry Skyy

Considering the rule that 5g with nothing else, this is a massive overload that you are doing

RE: Alden's Journal EPRHA + ASC + DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 11-23-2015

Thank you guys, that's why I posted these things here—to know if I'm doing things right. The self-hypnosis audios make me relax more than the subs and aid my meditation so I thought I could use them as well.

"Heal your inner child" hypnosis is really good in healing wounds from your childhood which get in the way of your romantic affairs as adult. "Boost confidence" hypnosis makes me relax and feel good about myself. "Become an alpha male" sub from Vortex gives me instant manly confidence, as seen in the improvement of my posture/body language everytime I hear it. So, I'm keeping these three.

I'll modify my playlist to give way to your suggestions ↓ What do you guys think about this schedule?

06:00 Heal your inner child (30 min)
08:00-12:00, 13:00-17:00 ASC 5G (8 hrs)

12:00-12:30 Boost confidence (30 min)
12:45-13:00 Cory Skyy Visualizations (15 min)
17:00-17:30 Vortex Become an alpha male (30 min)

21:45-22:00 Cory Skyy Mirror affirmations (15 min)
22:00-06:00 DAOS 4G (8 hrs)

Read your replies again, so I'm considering...

8 hours ASC 5G
8+ hours DAOS 4G
Cory Skyy mirror affirmations + visualization

And nothing else...

RE: Alden's Journal EPRHA + ASC + DAOS + Cory Skyy - maxx55 - 11-23-2015

(11-23-2015, 08:09 PM)alden Wrote: Read your replies again, so I'm considering...

8 hours ASC 5G
8+ hours DAOS 4G
Cory Skyy mirror affirmations + visualization

And nothing else...

You can't mix 4G and 5G subs. You can use ASC 5G and do your Cory Skyy stuff OR you can use DAOS 4G and do your Cory Skyy stuff.

Thanks guys, this should be final

8+ hours DAOS 4G
Cory Skyy mirror affirmation + visualization

Doing it now Smile

RE: Alden's Journal EPRHA + ASC + DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 11-24-2015

Day 2

Here's my results for today. I'm noticing more and more pretty smiling faces, and I'm giving them more 1 to 2 sec eye contact but I still am the one who is taking it away first (quite afraid of being judged "creepy").

I went out of the gym and noticed quite a pretty babe, I looked at her eyes and flashed my brows, while smiling. She looked at me too, smiling, but I still am not able to initiate a conversation... and I was quite in a hurry. I need to practice my gaming skills more, hopefully, this Saturday—an acquaintance is inviting me to join him game girls in the mall.

I also notice today that I look more approachable when I turn my face to a default half smile. This takes effort, but probably, this is the only way to eliminate my serious and nerdy aura.

Right now, there are pretty girls here in the bus, I always love to see a pretty girl's eyes, but woah, I still can't initiate a conversation. Do I need routines? Hmmm

But anyway, I managed to utter something to this not as pretty woman beside me, "It's the last trip, you're lucky." She laughed and said, "You're right." I didn't reply and returned to my phone... After a while, I managed to continue the conversation, some fluffs, and then, when the woman mentioned the phrase "family problem", I said, "That sounds serious" and I stopped talking. Hmmm

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 11-25-2015

Day 3

For today, I left my music player charger at work, so I wasn't able to listen to DAOS for long hours, but I did Cory Skyy's mirror affirmations, and I went to the town proper to try to meet girls cuz there's a town festival.

I kinda failed—all people I talked to were married women and all, except for one, were significantly older than me. Most of those conversations were business-like. I saw 2 groups of female colleagues with interesting girls. I showed them a good amount of enthusiasm but they just ignored me. Two very young teenagers saw me and invited me to eat snacks in their house with their mother, but these are students in the school where I work.

Yet before the day ended, I was able to initiate a conversation with a 23 year old married woman. I asked deep questions like "what's the most inspiring part in getting married at your age", "how did you know you fell in love with the guy who became your husband", etc. She was enthusiastic and full of energy as she narrated her story. But I didn't detect any indicator of interest (IOI). And I'm not interested in her anyway. I treat this as practice.

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 11-26-2015

Day 4

Here's my results for today. Should I mention that that girl who dumped me, after some time, texted me today? Asked me a favor—work related, so that's not counted. One of my bosses made me feel quite bad, saying I made my female colleagues felt awkward yesterday when I introduce them to a friend who acts so weird in front of pretty girls, told me not to hangout with him again. But later, I realized he's just acting hypocrite.

I didn't feel like going to the gym a while ago, I kinda felt like just staying on my bed acting emotional because that girl who dumped me seems to have found another guy she'd have as boyfriend. I had a 5 month oneitis with her, so that's not quite easy. Anyway, I fantasized about her and masturbated. It was a dark fantasy though, which made me feel bad about myself later. I then asked the universe to bless her with a guy who'll truly love and serve her. Then I told myself, if I won't go the gym today, I'd really feel like a complete loser, so I stood and went out of the house.

Something made my day. I earlier asked the universe that that girl who dumped me might at least add me on Facebook, because I won't do that for her after the treatment she gave me. It wasn't her who added me today, but one of the 3 prettiest girls in the school where I work. I'm not a teacher, but I often catch this pretty girl staying usually near where I am. One time, she waved her hand to get my attention, and turned away fast. We saw each other accidentally a while ago, and then, after a brief eye contact, she walked away fast, like a shy girl. I can't help but appear serious in front of them. Because though her features are quite advanced for her age, I won't game a minor. It's just having lived alone for two years, the attention I get from these young teenagers kind of uplift my spirit, and prevent me from depressing.

While waiting for the bus, a 9-year old girl neighbor sat beside me and talked to me for the first time. She mentioned her cousins, her school, etc. She told me, I look like a principal, which is quite offensive if it didn't come from a kid. Anyway, she made my day too.

I made eye contact with 3 pretty tall college students (college students here are usually 16-20 year olds). One of them wears a rabbit headband and has a tiger skin bag, she looks huggable. She gave me 3 looks, and the second was a curious look. I gave her a tired make-a-face. She immediately turned her face away, but I saw her look again for the third time, smiling, so what was that? However, I hesitated to start a conversation, I kinda want it to appear natural. Next time, though, I should smile more often when girls do that to me.

The first girl I made eye contact with though is really beautiful, but very tall. I don't usually get attracted to very tall girls. She sat beside me in the bus, I took some food from my bag and ate. Then, suddenly, a 10-year old kid begged for my food. I thought, this might be a blessing, so we both entertained the kid. When I did some jokes with the kid, she and her friend laughed politely. I soon was asking her questions out of the blue, small talks. I just noticed she's too polite, do I look that old? Anyway, I gave my food to the kid, while agreeing with her that it might not be a good idea. I just replied, "She reminds me of my younger sister." She later unfolded a tarp with a photo of a very cute girl, I asked, "Is she your little sister? She looks like you." Her friend agreed. But she's still too polite, so I just let the two talk with each other.

I soon got off and left them, because I found out I left my phone in the gym. While waiting for the bus going home, I made eye contact with a cute college student. I like it when I see purely positive aura from a girl I'm having eye contact with. But anyway, I was the one who turned away first, and then, I smiled like a girl. What the fuck! I'll practice gaming this Saturday.

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 11-27-2015

Day 5

I don't have much noticeable results today as I only stayed inside the house after work. I feel so tired. It's probably due to (1) the intense leg workouts I did in the gym, (2) this subliminal taking its toll on my physical energy, and (3) the successive masturbations I did yesterday. I love this sub though — I now could work in a relaxed way and not spend my time battling boredom and negative emotions. Later today, however, I found myself reliving feelings of being hurt, neediness and jealousy due to my oneitis disease, which had been my everyday conditions for 3 months prior to using this sub.

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 11-30-2015

Day 6

While waiting for the bus, the 9-year old kid talked to me again and she kept smiling, I can't make a lively conversation though, I still am feeling so tired. Some cute chick at the back of a motorbike took a curious glance at me. Anyway I traveled some 200 miles to another province. I did my visualizations inside the bus—I'm doing better now at visualizing. It seems none of my friends remembered our Saturday sarging plan though. At home, my family did not say anything noticeably different about me.

There's one thing I realized though: I have achieved many things in life out of persistence, but persistence, especially one that's coming from a low self-esteem, is not helpful in forming relationships.

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 12-01-2015

Day 7-10

I didn't have much results these days. I'm not even approaching women. It seems I always feel tired and just want to stay in the house, sleep and dream, read books, plan. I don't even have enough will to lift weights in the gym.

Two days ago, I hung out with a friend of mine and while we were in the restaurant, a set of 2 women and 1 man looked at me from outside (I was the one who curiously looked at one of them first). My friend was laughing and recognized that something different is going on in me. He actually got interested in subliminals when I said it possibly can make him rich.

Yesterday, some late 20-something woman looked at me straight as I went out of 7-Eleven. Moreover, the pretty mid 20-something woman at a bus stop quite noticed I looked at her and I knew she noticed. I didn't approach her. I was more comfortable tinkering my phone and went somewhere else. While walking, another late 20-something chubby woman looked at me while talking to another guy. It seems I'm getting more and more noticeable, but why does it only happen in a certain province and not in others?

Just writing this, I'm feeling tired and want to sleep. Is it the subliminal or the stray dog's bite on my legs or the anti-tetano + another vaccine which I took yesterday?

I still have encounters with the woman for whom I developed oneitis. Often, I still get the feelings of concern, fear, hope, fleeting joy, jealousy, desire for her. But I'm learning a way to cope with it—imagining the feeling written on a glass tablet in the air with her image on one side, then I will shoot and break the glass through a bow and arrow, my eyes could see the glass shattered on the floor (I often save her image though by pushing it up to the sky till I no longer see it), all happens in my imagination. Sometimes, I draw on paper the tablet with the feeling written on it and the name of the woman, then I shoot the tablet using my pen and then shade it really dark, and then I will draw a circle and write a more neutral feeling... It's quite effective Smile

What else, I was able to not see her as that perfect little angel I often imagined her to be. I actually saw her as a dwarf (quite unflattering, but a pretty dwarf though Smile ). I also accidentally sniffed her, but now, I smelled a spoiled version of that intoxicating feminine perfume she often wears... Yeah, she's just another woman.

Let me add that I'm getting some attention from 2 adolescents in the school where I'm working. One gets too visible. Whenever there's chance, she greets me with some trivial stuff she notices about me, touches me tru high-five (which I gave back to her), and waved her hands and made strong eye contact from a distance (I'm training myself not to break eye contact now, eventually she's the one who turned away first). The other adolescent is too beautiful, I caught her twice smiling and she was looking at me, my eye contacts with her were weak however, because I never had prior conversations with her, I didn't even smile... Some cute young girl greets me often.

RE: Alden's Journal DAOS + Cory Skyy - alden - 12-03-2015

Day 11

I had a dream last night. The girl I recently had the most sexual attraction for had a boyfriend who is taller than me. They looked sweet as they're sitting close together, and the guy was hugging her from behind. In spite of that, I flirted with the girl, and when I saw her boyfriend, I told him that I'm gonna kiss her girlfriend. I did just that in front of his eyes. In another scene, I found the two of us naked, missionary style. I was kissing her lips, she was resistant, then I forced my tongue inside her mouth. I let go of her later, and I left her, eyes shocked, lying down, with some trace of our saliva around her mouth—that was really weird. Again, that was a dream.

I wonder if that's the way the script "I now naturally use my dreams to manifest all these suggestions as my reality" working here. To be honest, this looked too primitive to me.

I have a friend who loves subliminals and he advised me to reduce the number of hours I expose myself to this sub. I told him I'm listening for around 20 hours a day, and I get too tired to even have the will to go to the gym. He said, make it 8-12 hours, because the way I'm doing it is counterproductive, and I may not get the desired results.

I tried to chat a beautiful girl on Facebook. The girl did not give a good positive response. I showed it to a friend who is successful at chat games, and he told me it looked too scripted and I made some bad lines. He said, I shouldn't regret a rejection because there's a million girls online out there.

It seems the girl with whom I had oneitis is now comfortable approaching me again. She's no longer deliberately avoiding me. I've done my part to move on.