Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-22-2015

I'm starting to see many more women notice me, approach me and overall just be nice to me.

When I talk to a women and then they go talk to their friends I can over hear the friends making some sexual quib about them. Like " make sure you're buttoned up you its supposed to protect you from someone breaking in hahaha" that sort of comment.

It's starting to feel like the first half of this program made me the man I am supposed to be to handle all of this sex.

Now it's getting the women to be attracted to me, seduce me and approach me. The "magnet" half of the program

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-23-2015

Such a tough stage, lol!

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Light - 12-23-2015

(12-23-2015, 04:12 AM)Guider Wrote: Such a tough stage, lol!

What kind of resistence do you get friend?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-23-2015

It's not really resistance just so many changes each day. This program really gets you out of your way so the unknown is a bit uncomfortable but things always turn out to be right.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-26-2015

I haven't been updating much because there are massive changes each day. It's ridiculous but I feel like today is a good day to report for the following reasons.

I can feel intensely how I'm overcoming fear

Or

Guilt

Or

Shame in my life. All the things I felt negative or aggressive to. I released it all. My sister, my social networks( this is the only one I really go on) I deleted all the women in my phone that had no purpose. I let go of all the "trying" I had

And the result was a feeling of invincibility. I could say anything and do anything I wanted and no one else's actions could impact me negatively.

What a feeling

Today I would look at women and talk to anyone and the world would stop. No other bullshit, stress or issues could change my positive and desirable mindset I had for them. It was like I was looking into their soul. On a purely sexual level. Concious description does not even do this justice. Today on Boxing Day I have truely felt no need for anything and no matter how long I gaze at a woman they know it's only true and honest high value attraction I am expressing. Then I find a group of ten women just surrounding me.

Sorry guys. Take what you want from my post. The chase feels better than sex. I know it's coming. And I don't need that result, but this feeling is all worth the past three months.

Thanks for reading

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Light - 12-26-2015

You should not be feeling pressed for sex results, i personally would enjoy the stories of women chasing. I believe it more beautiful.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-26-2015

What I mean by that light is the process towards sex. Getting women to notice you, initiating conversation, being comfortable, flirting touching them getting women to feel aroused and comfortable enough to have sex. That's a beautiful thing. I want more stories about women being manifested In My life to have sex with but this self development feels like any woman I speak to will be attracted to me.

I don't feel pressed I am happy but thought there would be women manifestation at this point. I can feel it coming though. Like every time I step out of the house. Cheers bros

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-28-2015

Stage 3 day 19

As I said, I'm becoming more James Bond rather than Hugh Hefner

When I speak to women they jump to these extreme conclusions about me. If I'm just driving they think I'm the strong silent and I feel like I'm used by some to make their boyfriends jealous.

It's like they create this fantasy about how I am and I notice it. It gets worse the more I talk to them. I can easily see how small they think of themselves then when the conversation of Sex comes up its so normal. I bet if my sex drive wasn't so high I'd probably get bored after cumming. Got a couple numbers and a coffee this weekend. I feel so restless.

I've continued to deal with OFGS, I can't even care enough to finish my thought on it. The days have been flying by. Love being self employed. I quickly got in shape this past month and I like the way I look. I used to want and prey on women with the most shame, sluts younger ones, waitresses these were the prospects that came to mind when I just wanted to hook up. However after listening it seems that all types of women are being attracted. It feels like whatever I do, no matter how bad I think I fuck up. My value continues to shine. Wether I speak or I don't.

Women are talking to me a lot more. Just a matter of time until I have more sex.

Some personal advice Everytime you feel like you're losing during this program it's actually a win. My life feels dope like sicario

I've always felt like I put business before pleasure wether I conciously notice it or not is has changed a lot

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - K-Train - 12-28-2015

Good stuff Guider! I don't comment on your journal much man but rest assured I'm rooting for you all the way man.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-28-2015

It is a great honour to see you post on my thread K, I'm rooting for myself to lol

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-30-2015

What a hellacious morning. Going through so many mixed emotions. I was just in a bad mood. I knew it would pass and it did. I now feel more comfortable and confident with myself. I can also gaze at certain women unashamedly.

I still have a few more things I have to do. On my sexy to do list. I'm making a lot more money now so hopefully I can get them done in the next two weeks.

I still feel a lingering restlessness though. I am eating healthy but I want to smoke. I want to work out. This is what I recall now from my present mind so it could change.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-30-2015

There's MASSIVE attention from women. It must be the NSFM because I definitely feel in the flow. Women are flirting with me like crazy. Comparing skin colour, complimenting my hair colour, some just grab my arm while walking. Some walk in front of me presenting their sexy ass is nice black yoga pants. A lady was rubbing her shoulders wanting me to give her a back massage. I've been greeted by so many women today just by looking at them. Interesting some women that are completely into their phone start to check me out over time while I'm sitting close to them. Socially its an awesome feeling.

Sometimes I think is that what I really want? To actually have sex with these women or just have the social and sexual power over them? The program promises both so I'm excited to see what's next. O maannnn I feel good.

It's blatantly obvious how comfortable women are around me but their notice is more so. I can also unashamedly look at women, initiate conversation by giving directions etc

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-31-2015

Gradual increase of women noticing me and flirting. I keep finding myself within other people's drama. It's like they unravel in some way and then they look to me for help. Women do this and it's often a reason for them to start a conversation with me. Soon I should be able to update you guys on how many women I get inside rather then the lot of them just flirting. I feel after the drama I'm in a dominant position because my advice was right (atleast in regards to the way I carried myself). Almost like a magnet. Like there's a big msg being sent out saying "stay near me". I've also continued to get free stuff

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-01-2016

Feels like I'm using domliminals