Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - Life - 03-14-2017

Who else looks forward to listen to this sub every day? Feeling like time is the only answer these days. Want to attribute my results to the sub. definitely feel it in my head. Want to remember why I thought these subs were so powerful in the first place. Feel seductive, smooth and getting more attention from women. Not so much sexually I don't think. Saw a huge crotch display a female asian lady crouching to her child. Looking forward to tonight to see this program work deeper

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - Life - 03-14-2017

Ok that was my introspective post of the day. Here's all the positive. I am choosing to attribute them to the program. However consciously i'm open to contacting many women, don't know if that has to do with the program. For testing purposes being honest here. A lot of the positives were that when interacting with women all day felt very high social value. Spoke to women well. They held eye contact. Texting more women. About sex also. Got an epic couple crotch displays. A woman crouching to her kid. Another women and her kid chose to sit beside me and she insisted I stay seated. They weren't so hot though... flirting with cashier today. high social value in the gym people looking in my direction all day. getting more msgs from women. hungry, feeling horny, women standing near me their ass pointed in my direction. conversations with women going well. These are all the positives of my day. Want to attribute it towards the program but need time to listen more and see how deeper effects help me, feels like i sabotage when intentionally talking about the topic, like i'm too direct but its something i'm working on hopefully it all gets better

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - Life - 03-15-2017

Wow this is powerful. In a dark room its like I can see my aura. Or notice it in my mind. Women starting to respond better. reciprocating interest

RE: Love Bond's Journal - Life - 03-19-2017

Ok guys so I wanted to post here. Tell my situation. Give an update on DMSI B and start providing value again.

I feel like a bit of a wounded alpha. I am able to start salvaging some areas of my life that I had let slip. (Regardless of if you believe my story or not it was a bit traumatic). The one thing I would say was good value wise that i've learned since the past two months is that I don't have a resistant personality.

Onwards. I used DMSI B for a week. Without a doubt I felt changes and it was working. Seduction through msging online. Had various women contact me. Went on a date. I was in a hotel bar area a couple days ago and women who were having drinks were staring at me. Smiling. looking in my direction. Bartender was being pleasant joking with me. Keeping good eye contact. Women kept walking around me and catching my eye when I looked in their direction. IOI's change in body position. Those were womens reactions to my presence. Feels good writing about these positive occurrences.

I've been using subliminals for a long time. And without a doubt they have changed my life. But I must say this "build up" process of the script going deeper into my subconscious irks me a bit at this moment. I guess that is why 6G is being built. After what i've been through i've had a pang of "why aren't all my dreams coming true, now". As I described in the paragraph above the program does seem to work but it will take days or months for something substantial probably. Not that the character trait changes aren't something to be grateful for.

Well hopefully i have even more success building up my life again. At the end of the day goals are just as important as to how I feel. There was a time recently, where I could have anything I wanted at anytime and I went out and got it, by being myself. After going through what I have i'm forced to be humble. If you guys see in my writing, something that could be improved. Don't be afraid to chime in. I've decided to stop DMSI B. Don't ask me why. It's all been written. Pm me if you want further detail. I will post an update on what program i'm using and how it has helped rebuild my life and myself. As i've said before this half of the year's focus is on sex. So that should give you a hint.

RE: Love Bond's Journal - Minititan - 03-19-2017

Shannon said that this version will be so powerful that you will either execute or run away. It looks like you are running away, it sounds like the healing in A was too much for you to handle, I know your story has you coming across as very confused and worried about being mentally influenced. But believe me that can be the healing process or even extremely strong resistance. And now after running B you seem to be heading towards Sex magnet. Just my opinion but an extended run of A is probably the best thing you could do. It reads like the sub was trying to make you deal with insecurities and you freaked out a little, which is understandable a lot of things we need healed are difficult to deal with. Version A is gonna take you much further than sm3 or am6 in overcoming these. Not trying to sound mean or anything, but reconsider giving up

(03-19-2017, 10:18 AM)Minititan Wrote: Shannon said that this version will be so powerful that you will either execute or run away. It looks like you are running away, it sounds like the healing in A was too much for you to handle, I know your story has you coming across as very confused and worried about being mentally influenced. But believe me that can be the healing process or even extremely strong resistance. And now after running B you seem to be heading towards Sex magnet. Just my opinion but an extended run of A is probably the best thing you could do. It reads like the sub was trying to make you deal with insecurities and you freaked out a little, which is understandable a lot of things we need healed are difficult to deal with. Version A is gonna take you much further than sm3 or am6 in overcoming these. Not trying to sound mean or anything, but reconsider giving up

No offense, but I got this under control. Maybe my perspective is different from all of you guys'. But i've found a lot of success in being a great man and getting what I want this way. First thanks for sharing your input/opinion. My use of both A and B has been calculated. And I will return to them in the future. At the end of the day I have to do what I feel is best. I'm already thinking and acting more rationally by taking the steps that I am. I'd still be on AYPFWL if "leaving the sub to do all the decision making" was my belief. And my credibility here might have been slipped up because of how vulnerable i've been posting my experiences, but they are all very true. Now i'm taking back control.

The one reason why i'm posting my changes here is because in the big picture someone might be able to look back and see the pattern of how a person like me changed because of subliminals. You guys will take my posts with a grain of salt but my intention here is to update the truth of what this tech can do especially in the long run. Everyone on this forum could hate me, but you see the principles I stand by. I will make it back to the top. Don't need anyones validation to know that a reader will benefit from my journey.

RE: Love Bond's Journal - Minititan - 03-19-2017

People on the forums aren't gonna hate you for dropping out or disregarding the rules. At the end of the day like you said it's your choice what you do, Shannon makes the products and it's at your discretion how you use them. DMSI is hard especially at first, I don't think I would handled A aswell if I hadn't been using the other variants long term. If you find that nuking your brain isn't what your after and would like to take a gentler approach then no one is gonna disrespect you for that, I guarantee a lot of people would be doing the same thing if they hadn't been using the previous versions heavily. For those who had 6+ weeks exposure of 3.0.1 would have faced 3.1 more prepared, it's understandable and in many ways it's feedback that proves shannons point, this version is designed to be brutal, he made this version with only 3 outcomes: execute, stonewall or give up. Perhaps the new DMSI isn't a very friendly sub to those who haven't been using it long term. Nonetheless, that's why it's in a beta testing phase, all the best in whichever sub you choose next, I'm sure eventually you will get the results you want and your journey will be epic.

It has been epic. I'm just trying to tell you guys, the "disturbances" i've felt to the subs have been real. And it's not because i'm resistant or stonewall. It has to do with a persons chakras, energy and mindset messed with and disturbing the subs progress. unfortunately I can't really prove it other than giving my experience. Tried to post relevant links. Just glad my mindset is good now and want to focus on moving forward.

It's not like I felt DMSI wasn't working, but my auric energies and mindset had been messed with because of what I had been through. And I noticed the sub wasn't working like it was supposed to, like when I tried using it on day 1 loop one. Which displayed GREAT power. Anyways I made a decision to switch and i believe in what i'm doing. Going to stick with it. Stay posted.

RE: Love Bond's Journal - 4Kingdoms - 03-19-2017

(03-19-2017, 11:40 AM)Love Bond Wrote: You guys will take my posts with a grain of salt but my intention here is to update the truth of what this tech can do especially in the long run.

Keep reporting the truth. I've always wondered how many people neglected from reporting the truth due to fear of backlash?? Switching subs, actual time listened to (hours, loops, days skipped).

We gotta be a positive example. If you believe in this process that is

RE: Love Bond's Journal - Shannon - 03-19-2017

(03-19-2017, 12:27 PM)Love Bond Wrote: It has been epic. I'm just trying to tell you guys, the "disturbances" i've felt to the subs have been real. And it's not because i'm resistant or stonewall. It has to do with a persons chakras, energy and mindset messed with and disturbing the subs progress. unfortunately I can't really prove it other than giving my experience. Tried to post relevant links. Just glad my mindset is good now and want to focus on moving forward.

It's not like I felt DMSI wasn't working, but my auric energies and mindset had been messed with because of what I had been through. And I noticed the sub wasn't working like it was supposed to, like when I tried using it on day 1 loop one. Which displayed GREAT power. Anyways I made a decision to switch and i believe in what i'm doing. Going to stick with it. Stay posted.

Kind of hard for you to get the intended results when you disregard the instructions.

RE: Sex Magnet Refresher - Life - 03-20-2017

Yo dude. Running SM refresher right now. WOW is all I can say. Forget everything you know. Thank g*d for subliminals. If you have it on your side you're straight.

Was at a wedding earlier. Fuckin centre of attention. Life of the party. Looking sexy, looking sexy in pics. Great conversation. IOI's. Flirting with women. This girl had a stain on her ass on her dress I touched her arm and said "Theres a pretty noticeable stain on your dress, just to let you know". She thanked me so much **** it feels great my social value is through the roof. mature ladies that are single tend to be acting more upfront and talking about their bodies with me (shades of DMSI). Eye contact is amazing. vibe is amazing.

My head is right and auric shields in place. Going through what I did it seems like I have a lot less to prove now. And subliminals will guide the way.

@Shannon. You can guarantee I believe in doing instructions correctly. Everyone else should too. You will see this for the rest of my years here updating. Just as I have for the previous 2 years lol. Don't disregard what i've posted about the issues though. You should msg me for more details of what i've been through.

It is noticeable, so self aware now that I can notice when i'm executing the script and when i'm not. Msg me

RE: Sex Magnet Refresher - Life - 03-24-2017

Day 7 of SM refresher

Well, things are going well. Just as I anticipated, in life i'm taking strides to rebuild. And i'm getting better each day.

Msging women, getting looks, making good conversation. Today I cold approached this girl smoking a ciggarette and even though I used requesting for a smoke as an opener I didn't have to collapse my values to actually talk to her for ten minutes. It was very smooth the way I was talking and even though she said she had a boyfriend I insisted and she put her number in, It was definitely a confidence boost. Gave her a hug and left. I feel a lot sexier. But in a rough, animalistic way. It feels like women see me as a guy who has had a lot of success. Is in control of himself but is going through a resurrection. Which is also how I feel about myself. I will get back to my best form. But knowing the subliminal is working in the background is pushing me.

Met up with an ex earlier in the week. And realized the downfall of bad sex and just using a body. It's what reminded me that I should have hope for a life of multiple sexual conquests rather than settling down with someone to get married to and fuck for the rest of my life. Options. Marriage is one but multiple partners makes life exciting. I think. Definitely need a strong AM foundation to handle it all and love yourself. Noticed the aura of comfort goes well with me when i'm sitting around people. And body language and other subtle ques that i'm improving.

It's obvious AM makes you a higher value man but i think i'm going to stick with this for 32 days. Through all the bullshit. the belief I held on to was that these subs have brought me much success. No one was improving like I was, except for some of you guys.

Whatever happens in life guys, you will be alright

RE: Absolute Self Confidence - Life - 11-19-2017

Back to our regular scheduled programming:)