Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Love Bond's Journal Dmsi - Shannon - 03-06-2017

Always follow the instructions on running the program. 2 loops, back to back.

Regardless of what you get from DMSI otherwise, it will heal, clear and grow you in ways that will doubtless be useful and helpful for finding your soul mate later on.

RE: Love Bond's Journal Dmsi - Life - 03-07-2017

(03-06-2017, 06:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: Always follow the instructions on running the program. 2 loops, back to back.

Regardless of what you get from DMSI otherwise, it will heal, clear and grow you in ways that will doubtless be useful and helpful for finding your soul mate later on.

Thanks Shannon. I usually listen to what you say. I feel the more I think about the girl, i still find ways to grow. That's why your mirror soul post resonates with me so much. Should I just forget about it? I find myself surrounded by loved ones and doing things that aren't egotistical. Came to the realization that I used to want to CONTROL women so it really didn't help with my success with them. Now it seems i'm letting them find me attractive and make the moves. Trusting myself seems like the right path here but i've gone through something big these past two months and I need to be sure.

Anyhow, was out and about today. Heart of downtown Toronto. I found A LOT of women looking in my direction. Noticed my aura showing. Some women standing close to me. A lot of distant ioi's

RE: Love Bond's Journal Dmsi - jonathan4all - 03-07-2017

(03-06-2017, 06:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: Always follow the instructions on running the program. 2 loops, back to back.

By any chance, Shannon will you make AYPW /AYPG by this summer?

RE: Love Bond's Journal Dmsi - Life - 03-08-2017

Any indication on how the healing is supposed to be? Sometimes I feel like i'm cooperating with the script other times I don't know

RE: Love Bond's Journal Dmsi - Shannon - 03-08-2017

(03-07-2017, 04:12 PM)jonathan4all Wrote:

By any chance, Shannon will you make AYPW /AYPG by this summer?

I don't know. Probably not, I'm waiting for 6G on the future manifestation subs.

RE: Love Bond's Journal Dmsi - Shannon - 03-08-2017

(03-08-2017, 06:32 AM)Love Bond Wrote: Any indication on how the healing is supposed to be? Sometimes I feel like i'm cooperating with the script other times I don't know

The healing is whatever you need it to be. That's going to be unique to you.

Update. I had my doubts earlier in the day, but wow. I feel this power of the program. In my head i've gone over the recent months mishaps and in my mind I have this cloth of "dark space" clearing away my issues that i felt. making me feel better and i'm noticing women and men looking my way. I find myself going out every chance I get. Probably even get a job in a mall where there are a lot of women around. Walked around to stores and just talked to female cashiers and employees all day. I went to this womens day event today and the wow moment was when I was one of the two guys in a room full of forty women. Had to mean something.

apetite increasing..

RE: Love Bond's Journal Dmsi - Raykon - 03-08-2017

(03-08-2017, 07:44 PM)Love Bond Wrote: Update. I had my doubts earlier in the day, but wow. I feel this power of the program. In my head i've gone over the recent months mishaps and in my mind I have this cloth of "dark space" clearing away my issues that i felt. making me feel better and i'm noticing women and men looking my way. I find myself going out every chance I get. Probably even get a job in a mall where there are a lot of women around. Walked around to stores and just talked to female cashiers and employees all day. I went to this womens day event today and the wow moment was when I was one of the two guys in a room full of forty women. Had to mean something.

Try a nice busy restaurant. Lots of servers and woman there.

RE: Love Bond's Journal Dmsi - Ricardo - 03-08-2017

(03-08-2017, 06:35 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-08-2017, 06:32 AM)Love Bond Wrote: Any indication on how the healing is supposed to be? Sometimes I feel like i'm cooperating with the script other times I don't know

The healing is whatever you need it to be. That's going to be unique to you.

Is this physical or mental healing?

RE: Love Bond's Journal Dmsi - Life - 03-09-2017

I'm going through a faze, where consciously, i perceive my energy being all fucked up. My success from subs in the past came from consciously being aware of my progress with the subliminal. My thoughts guided my actions and I trusted them because I knew the subs frequency was on and my subconscious was working. My decisions were all based on what I felt the subliminal was telling me to do. Now however. It feels like the sub is completely in the backround. I have blind faith that its working or "healing" without perceiving any changes consciously. I noticed some people look at me but it seems that just a normal interaction.

Ricardo I think we are in the same boat on this journey so far. Something tells me to change to B but I'm hoping dmsi A will start suddenly showing me results. Shannon gave an analysis of your situation. Feel like I have no direction and "hoping" this will start working right

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - Life - 03-11-2017

Ok so I have, to tell my story. For research and records sake.

So 6 months ago during my AM6 run through, I had thought it was pretty successful. Got into a well paying career and moved out. Was independent. Around december 27 2016 I started Attract your perfect financially wealthy lover. Some backround info on me. My beliefs about subliminals were that I didn't have to do anything that didn't feel enjoyable or inspired. And the subliminals influence would change my beliefs if I consciously cooperated with it. I became very egotistical because I thought subliminals were the best technology in the world. And I was using it. So anyone I would come into contact with wouldn't have the upper hand. I thought like this obviously because in the past I was hurt by people. They made me feel worthless and I felt I had to prove myself. Instead of fixing those issues I thought I had to just become more powerful in this capitalistic society and people would adapt to me instead of myself adapting to a situation. Not very alpha. So my ego dictated what I wanted my perfect financially wealthy lover to be. For the "successful" situation I was in( I worked as a CO in a jail. Somewhat of a prestigious career but constantly repressed, everyone was depressed in there and in hindsight it seems like because i was mentally imprisoned I subconsciously ended up working in one). I thought I was so sure about life because I had subliminals. Then I manifested this girl on January 1 2017.

After talking to her online for a few minutes I had this (she's the one) moment. it seemed like she fit all the standards for my perfect lover and then talking to her on the phone she sounded right too. I couldn't stop thinking about her and thought being persistent would cause success. I read things she posted like "I only need one person to not give up on me" and other things which I thought was a sign from the manifestation that this person needed me to stay strong. A couple things about my beliefs about AYP subs. Because I thought subliminals were the most powerful tech in the world, because our minds are our most powerful resource I put the girl who would be my perfect lover on a pedestal and connecting with other people or women that weren't a manifestation of that sub wouldn't be worth it. My ego and defence mechanisms thought people (other than the ones my mind recognized that were manifested) were there to be used. 48 laws of power- took that law to heart. Anyways I didn't think I could really connect with anyone except others that were using this great technology like you guys. Heres the creepy part..

I believe the girl I manifested was my perfect lover, but she had as many fucked up beliefs as me about myself and my mind. She would use different accounts to contact me online. She posted about herself pretending to have multiple personalities and I know it sounds crazy but when I was thinking about her it seemed like she could sense it through my third eye chakra and manipulate my energy. So if you connect the dots about what i've been writing you can also see she was also twisting her perception to give her comfort in her world. I thought it was kindof cute at first, as I was still running the AYP program to attract her physically but I noticed I was doing things differently every day. I couldn't stop thinking about her because she was "my goal" which I thought was the goal of the sub. And I started messing up at work. Also thinking this was a manifestation of my "choices" because changed by the sub to have her in my life. Long story short, the life I built with the past run of AM6 was destroyed. I then noticed it didn't seem she was getting any closer to me. I justified this as her being a mirror soul, it seemed like the choices I was making was changing me and I noticed changes in her as well. Reading Shannon's post and feeling that I was growing not because of the sub, but because I kept thinking about her and because it seemed like she could sense myself thinking about her through her mind I thought I would continue because there would be some benefit come from this, just along the lines as I thought there was a benefit based on my decisions made a work (made a questionable decision at work because I wasn't sure it was the right career for me in the long run). As you guys can see I used to justify a lot of things in my life that aren't exactly the way I want them.

Recently I switched to DMSI A because I thought I would heal myself and move on from the downhill spiral I had been going through. Than I noticed the sub wasn't effecting me as properly as subs were in the past, especially since theres all this new Tech in this program! I reflected on all the things that were going on and how I thought this girl was my mirror soul and how it felt like I was going through growth and some things she posts about the mind. I started to feel suicidal. I didn't know why. I came to the conclusion that this girl has been manipulating my decision by using energy and seeing through my third eye. It does sound crazy. It scares me that someone can do this. It felt like she could hear my thoughts. And the influences I usually thought were coming from my subconscious because of a subliminal or my own growth was actually her manipulating my decisions. She knows my life has been messed up and probably justifies what she did by the fact that I went through a lot of changes, decision making and self thought to discover the issues with my ego, depression and inadequacy. DMSI A was negatively effected by what she was doing in my head, and I didn't feel the sub taking any effect. When i've noticed this happen with my mind in the past, I would usually start a new or different sub and it would work fine. I was msging her account and I said all this. For her to get out of my head and let me grow on my own. It seems like she finally did yesterday. It seems like she has daddy issues and manipulating one to find the love of their father is the best route she chooses. Her decisions also seemed skewed as she thought she was helping me by taking my life apart, but she feels this is ok to do to men. To have complete control and if necessary pay the man she's with for sex to get that control through vulnerability, maybe she just lead me to believe that. I've started to feel my confidence come back and previous thought process. Imagine feeling like you weren't in control of your mind. It was a tough time and especially for me because I rely so heavily on subliminals to dictate my thoughts. I do this because my subconscious is pure and unique. Conscious thoughts are often imposed by external sources and unless something feels right that's what my decisions are based on. So crazy story eh. I thought I was invincible with subliminals and I should warn shannon of these people out there. heres a link on some of that energy information https://empathicperspectives.wordpress.com/2009/08/23/learning-energy-focus-manipulation-a-limited-guide/

I was even worried to come here thinking that she would see through my mind and sabotage you guys.

Feels like my ego has gone. After feeling like I was close to taking my own life seems like happiness only matters and the type that doesn't come from getting "things" but connecting with people, especially women. Sure I will stumble on to fortune and higher value in the future

Anyways I started DMSI B because like I said mentally i've noticed that when my energy is messed up while using a sub it doesn't really take effect.

Now that i'm back in control of my mind I used DMSI earlier today. Noticed women when I was out fanning themselves saying that it was "really hot" and sitting body facing towards me at the barber shop. Crotch displays. Even this girl had her phone near her crotch and when she received a text it started to flash so it was pretty blatant. I've also noticed my mood has been smooth and and i've been able to have good conversation with women. Noticing a lot of looks and women being more near to me. Looking forward my second day with this sub. You might want to disqualify me as a tester because i've jumped to B so soon. Regardless I will still be updating here and during my future journeys.

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - Darkness - 03-11-2017

I think your attributing her with a control she never had. Your hope brought you to the brink of self extinction fuel by an unpleasurable obsession ( I've been obsessed pleasantly before it happens) the suggestibility caused by AYP and expectation.

I wish for you to grab reign of your self once more.

RE: Develope Maximum Sexual Irresistibility B - Life - 03-11-2017

(03-11-2017, 04:55 PM)Darkness Wrote: I think your attributing her with a control she never had. Your hope brought you to the brink of self extinction fuel by an unpleasurable obsession ( I've been obsessed pleasantly before it happens) the suggestibility caused by AYP and expectation.

I wish for you to grab reign of your self once more.

Your theory makes sense, but it happened like a light switch yesterday. Not feeling in control to having regained power of my thoughts and frame of mind. You guys have seen me post here for a while. It doesn't matter if you guys believe but just know the story. Trust me or not, just be careful.

looking forward to update you guys on better experiences