Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Love Bond's Journal - Life - 03-03-2017

It is quite noticeable how rough 4g is compared to 5g

RE: Love Bond's Journal - Life - 03-03-2017

The one good thing about this program no matter how rough the process is you know that your someones special someone

RE: Love Bond's Journal - Life - 03-05-2017

Contrary to what Shannon has said, I feel myself going through growth even though i'm not physically with my mirror soul. That being said. I will stop running AYPFWL today and run another program starting tonight. Thinking about SM3 refresher

RE: Love Bond's Journal - Life - 03-05-2017

So, just started with DmsiSmileversion A guys i'm a valid tester hehe. it's two loops for an entire day right? Going to do research and read up on this program

RE: Love Bond's Journal - RTBoss - 03-05-2017

(03-05-2017, 06:08 PM)Love Bond Wrote: So, just started with DmsiSmileversion A guys i'm a valid tester hehe. it's two loops for an entire day right? Going to do research and read up on this program

Fantastic decision!

2 loops, back-to-back, no break 'til they're done.

Also, update your journal thread title to V3.1 so Shannon knows to check out your journal.

Welcome aboard.

RE: Love Bond's Journal - Life - 03-06-2017

I think he does. Do you always wait 24 hours before the next two loops? Will do

RE: Love Bond's Journal Dmsi - RTBoss - 03-06-2017

(03-06-2017, 06:09 AM)Love Bond Wrote: I think he does. Do you always wait 24 hours before the next two loops? Will do

Yes, the loops are modeled based on playing them every 24 hours.

RE: Love Bond's Journal Dmsi - Life - 03-06-2017

OK

update, already noticed my eye contact and 'being in the moment' when talking to someone has improved. Kind of broke the rules. ran the program last night before bed and 9 hours later I'm doing my second two loops. Will wait till tmr obviously to run the next two. Noticed I was thinking about girls in my life more. I feel a change in state. However reading all the other dmsi journals might have influenced my first response. Anyhow on to start my daySmile

It's still lingering, the pain. knowing my mirror soul is out there. just knowing she's there I feel the growth. I know, within I mean a lot to her to. but this program is getting my mind off it. however don't know about which direction to go. I feel like following the program and also the feeling of what the growth is pushing me towards. I wish Shannon could help with this. However I think the program is dominating things

RE: Love Bond's Journal Dmsi - 4Kingdoms - 03-06-2017

(03-06-2017, 07:20 AM)Love Bond Wrote: It's still lingering, the pain. knowing my mirror soul is out there. just knowing she's there I feel the growth. I know, within I mean a lot to her to. but this program is getting my mind off it. however don't know about which direction to go. I feel like following the program and also the feeling of what the growth is pushing me towards. I wish Shannon could help with this. However I think the program is dominating things

You are already starting to experience the IDGAF attitude that you get from listening to DMSI.

Soon the pain will be gone...

Feeling pretty sexy though. I find myself having a hard time to be happy, by just being me. social and conversational skills are showing.

(03-06-2017, 07:32 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(03-06-2017, 07:20 AM)Love Bond Wrote: It's still lingering, the pain. knowing my mirror soul is out there. just knowing she's there I feel the growth. I know, within I mean a lot to her to. but this program is getting my mind off it. however don't know about which direction to go. I feel like following the program and also the feeling of what the growth is pushing me towards. I wish Shannon could help with this. However I think the program is dominating things

You are already starting to experience the IDGAF attitude that you get from listening to DMSI.

Soon the pain will be gone...

If you say so bro. I don't even know how I feel anymore. But it's all there and i'm recognizing it. by posting here. think my situation could be useful to the testing. Feeling attractive and sexy but because of circumstances i've previously mentioned my life is turning upside down and i'm going through a lot. Programs working thoroughly

Today i was focused on my issues but i've seen some people respond to my aura. noticeably just more attracted to women i see that are

RE: Love Bond's Journal Dmsi - Darkness - 03-06-2017

I sincerely hope this is better remedy for you in the long run.