Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Life - 02-28-2017

Dunno man, all i want to be is bart in ur avatar... I'm going to keep riding. but need a lot of tequila

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Cozy - 02-28-2017

(02-28-2017, 12:40 PM)Love Bond Wrote: Dunno man, all i want to be is bart in ur avatar... I'm going to keep riding. but need a lot of tequila

Won't lie, if I were in your shoes I'd be terrified. But then again, I'm not all the way there yet.

It's the scariest thing ever. I don't know. half the time I want to kill myself. Which is why i post here. It's crazy. It's love

Lol, good luck man. Sounds like a once in a lifetime kind of thing.

don't know wtf to do bro I'm hammered off this tequila and the girl wants nothing to speak to me i;m lost no one can help me

(02-28-2017, 01:35 PM)Love Bond Wrote: don't know wtf to do bro I'm hammered off this tequila and the girl wants nothing to speak to me i;m lost no one can help me

Haha you gotta sober up first.

Yeah but fck I'm not likeable dober and i try hard to communicate and nothing comes to fruition how am i supposed to kno this time will be different

Man just lean on the sub, it's doing good so far right?

Yeah i do tht ,but someone onve said the more effeort u put the better it is

Hardest thing i'veeva had to do in my life

Appreciate advice given but it seems like Shannon's is the only one tht matters. I Really hate being ignored. This is so hard

Find it's hard not to be high/heavy handed when thinking about life. We do have the best technology for self improvement btw. are other peoples feelings very necessary? When i think about this I just want to crawl into a hole. because I know, subs will always make me see the sunlight

I could give you my advice but it might interfere with what the sub is trying to do, the answer might come later, maybe you're going through resistance to what the perfect relationship for you is.

Many would consider my ways to be disrespectful when it comes to girls and romance, you might not want to take advice from me.

RE: Memoirs of a Subliminal User - Life - 03-01-2017

Just can't get over how great your avatar is bro

Been noticing the growth i'm going through. I used to put up with so much bullshit to make other people happy. And thought money equals happiness. I was wrong. Passion and love is the right way. i'm living each moment and it feels greatSmile.