Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-26-2016

Generally I think people don't like me during AM lol if it's me being too serious for all the systems structured in our lives or nearing the end being too social for the cliques in place for the politics somewhere there's a conflict. As kol and frosted said the external results are there but internally I'm not very happy, fulfilled yes but each day is another adventure for myself to rise above the bullshit.

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-26-2016

Do you guys ever think about what realities we truly value? For me, I'm not satisfied for anything but getting what I want when I want. I don't think they're is a 9-5 job honourable enough for me to be satisfied with it. That's just me because I know there's a reality I can achieve where I'm being payed to do what my heart desires. Not like a YouTuber lol I'm too positive to be a food critic I guess you guys understand it's along those lines. Professional athletes get 1 dollar a minute every year fuck I can't really think of anything that'll pay for that reality it would be a dream come true

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-27-2016

Realized how our brains are being re wired each day exposed to these subs. Been having epic dreams for the past couple nights. Fuck I'm already beginning to rue the day my parents can't take care of themselves and expect me to do so.

Don't think I'm saving enough but that's just under par.

Watching house of cards reminds me being out here alone is what a lot of adults do and deal with everyday

RE: Stage 6 - blackwing Z - 12-27-2016

Hopefully by then you can afford to get them home aides.

MAKE THAT MOOLAH

Yeah that's the plan right now born alone die alone?

Blsckwing even just our banter here I appreciate it greatly like we've said before it can get lonely at the top lol

Last day of AM6. It's emotional, somewhat. I'll start attract your perfect financially wealthy romantic lover in a couple days

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-28-2016

Lmao hope she comes on Monday too that would be awesome then I could experiment with more subs!! hehehe

I'll be updating a lot less because of the type of program but to describe the after effects of AM>SM>AM

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-28-2016

So just wanted to give a final perspective on my last day of AM it feels like in life people are effected my decisions more than ever. Moving away from home changed a lot there for the better, everywhere I go here it seems like people really feel when I do things. Anyways I think that's what a lot of people just want in this cold distant world

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Life - 12-29-2016

So I'm going to continue my tradition with only taking a day off. Still feeling the effects of AM it's still executing.

Heavy head so I know it's processing. Gives me some comfort, hopefully it'll last for another 6 months. Feel more calm with this change

Going to start this new program tonight. A part of me likes the idea of AM. I think about the tough guys I knew in my life they didn't pay any attention to women just had an abundance mentality building their empire. There's something about having everything to give materially that doesn't fit right. I was always taught to be the gentleman, pay for my dates meal, man takes care of woman.

This is a illusion though. We know that women do not pick their sexual partners based on money, it's attraction. So anyways I don't want to spend money for sex, companionship or love and I'd like to believe women don't want to be intimate for money either. I'm going to be 25 and it's time for me to run this program. Not to be in the chase for women and self improvement and let it come to me. I've never been loved and found so irresistible by a woman that they would take care of the invisible pressure of finances that pushes us all.

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - blackwing Z - 12-29-2016

I appreciate it too.

What counts as financially wealth and perfect romantic lover for you?

If I wanted a female to take care of me I would've just stayed home with mom.

A woman that is wealthy, not having to work but also wanting to support me financially in my growth and development. When I first thought of using this I had a lot of angst because we are forced to do things we don't love for a pay check. Now if this works I'll have a lover that wants to pay me... it's an obvious choice. Maybe an heir to a hotel franchise. I don't think the how really matters as long as she's everything I want her to be.

A lot of people might disagree with my choice of sub and even though the work I do is very cool and important and I love it it's still time away from being myself, free doing what my heart desires. When I think about money I think that's the one thing preventing us from focusing on what's most important in life. Even multimillionaires that love the work they do could retire and just enjoy existence that's my goal

This is also one of the Ayps that focus on status along with perfect girlfriend, wife and soulmate

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - blackwing Z - 12-29-2016

you didnt feel like going after a bunch of girls?

RE: Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover - Darkness - 12-29-2016

He wants to be a trophy husband. Wink

(12-29-2016, 08:37 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: you didnt feel like going after a bunch of girls?

I'll still go after them but if you're asking wether I'd endulge the scenario of having many women to come in my life and have sex with compared to just having one perfect one, yea right now id take that perfect one. I'm not afraid to go after what I want. Too many times I find myself on tinder, pof, Facebook, OkCupid, bars, clubs even the workplace where I see somewhat attractive women but I can't help but want to know what this option will produce me. I've been able to have the company of many women just because I looked rich in a club, spent some money my ego has really enabled me to have no fear talking to people I think. Now id like to be worked for and courted. If this sub produces results like any of the others I've used I shouldn't be disappointed. It's awesome we get to direct the story of our own lives with this tech.