Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Stage 6 - blackwing Z - 12-18-2016

You gonna run AM6 after this too? Maybe after a month of DMSI?

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-19-2016

Another pretty good day

Seems like cliques will do anything to stay part of eachother

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-20-2016

(12-18-2016, 05:45 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: You gonna run AM6 after this too? Maybe after a month of DMSI?

No. you'll have to wait to see what I do

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-21-2016

Been hitting the gym on my days off

Feeling social and attractive. It's pretty awesome wether I'm in a restaurant or using weights at the gym guy's look at me first

1 week left in the program

Can only begin to describe how profoundly my life has changed. I was literally in a boot camp these past months experienced much conflict which pushed me to deal with deep fears and now I'm realizing that's what makes life exciting. Seems like I've had enough excitement for the past 2 years lol

Going to run s different type of program and unsure of what to expect

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-22-2016

Feeling better today doing what I want when I want

Feeling very good and flirtatious with women

Gotta day off tmr just going to relax and have a lot of fibre Wink lol

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-23-2016

I feel like on the one hand I have all things that make a good life and on the other the fear of losing it all but I will still be independent with my choice making.

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-23-2016

I think the reason why my thinking is so intimidating to people is that it's because it is not based on social structures that so many of us rely on for safety. For example if my colleague lost their job it would be a pretty big blow to them. For me however I'm a bit detached since subliminals help unleash my potential. I can't believe I am saying this is a fear when I was younger I would've loved to be in the situation I'm in. I do love it. So many people fear this thinking though

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-24-2016

today was mostly good even this chick who tried to talk down to me I just said what I needed and all the other guys in the room were backing me up and were cheering cuz I'm the man. Obviously I heard more from this chick later but I've been through so much this past six months I don't care what satisfaction she thinks saying words to me will achieve theres no room for pettyness

SO there are some women messaging me. i'm off for another four days starting tomorrow hope things go alright

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-25-2016

Happy holidays everyone

Each day during this stage seems to be more pleasurable than the last. When I think about the macro my legacy here will inspire others to go after what they want with this tech how many runs of aM would you guys do to feel satisfied?

Sometimes I feel like as much as I do succeed people do not want to follow me out of spite

Forgot to mention the other night in the club I got approached very aggressively it was hot but it seemed like this chicks asd was completely down not to brag she took my hand and placed it on her ass and proceeded to talk about her choker and grinded on me like I was the only guy in the room it was really hot that's how I'd assume all women think about me

Just realized how exclusive my life is in many ways even my own street is perfect for me

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-26-2016

I was leaving work last night and I noticed this girl I had been talking to say "hey I'll leave with you" she kind of snuck it in meaning that it was for her to not look alone or me having social value or the sexual energy coming off me or our prior report I didn't walk with her the whole time lol sped up and left with her at the end because I didn't want to endulge her petty needs with out reaping something from our relationship mainly sex this I where I could distinguish the difference in my thinking with my penis and my brain. Seem to be more effective with the brain but I'm more genuine with my penis lol

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-26-2016

I had an epiphany lol women love attention. Most of the time they can tell we are thinking about sex and directly correlate our interactions to how the sex will be. So it's not necessarily a bad thing if you're thinking long about how to answer a text and it's healthy to be upfront and yourself in person. Guys a lot of time we think sex with a female is just another notch on our belt but the time we spend is even more valuable. So when fucking don't forget about your own pleasure when seducing don't forget it's also about your own seduction of the experience. Build something beautiful