Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Stage 6 - SargeMaximus - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 10:12 PM)James Bond Wrote: Yeah just like myself I have a way and strategy for my life to get what I want there's a couple routes just gotta seem them through now and confirm

Life strategy FTW!

If you are saying that it's best to put things to the test and adjust accordingly to feedback, I completely agree as well.

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-07-2016

I'm watching this movie white girl and it's been done brilliantly compared to our cultures current standards. Ego maniacs will know the feeling that when they're in control there's this ultimate satisfaction that comes from sex drugs anything pleasurable. Now to the normal eye we have a 21 year old Caucasian blonde that will do anything for the partyher whole ego stems from the use of cocaine. She starts with weed her boyfriend is becomes a drug dealer she fucks her boss who gives her cocaine her whole motivation seems to come from where the party stems and that is cocaine. Everyone she knows uses it and now her boyfriend is in jail for selling it this girl uses her body to have sex with guys even the lawyer she can't pay for and I'm not going to lie it's pretty hot seeing this girl do what ever it takes to have her life. She'll "figure it out" and i like to see that unstoppable motivation even though it's induced by cocaine. I like that I'm recognizing this. Been thinking about my life as all you know and changes are occurring going to stop here

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-07-2016

It common sense right sarge just make sure you talk about success I don't like thinking of you as some sort of helpless guy as some people portray you to be here

RE: Stage 6 - SargeMaximus - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 11:19 PM)James Bond Wrote: It common sense right sarge just make sure you talk about success I don't like thinking of you as some sort of helpless guy as some people portray you to be here

I don't like thinking of myself that way either. Gotta make the change.

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-08-2016

Yeah but then again fuck it this is just the internet

RE: Stage 6 - SargeMaximus - 12-08-2016

(12-08-2016, 12:34 AM)James Bond Wrote: Yeah but then again **** it this is just the internet

Meaning?

This place, is just a click of a mouse away what's really important it your life off the internet. I mean you impression of our integrity can only go so far. I'm not your dad for example who can put his hand on your shoulder and have a heartfelt conversation that's meaningful

RE: Stage 6 - SargeMaximus - 12-08-2016

(12-08-2016, 09:56 AM)James Bond Wrote: This place, is just a click of a mouse away what's really important it your life off the internet. I mean you impression of our integrity can only go so far. I'm not your dad for example who can put his hand on your shoulder and have a heartfelt conversation that's meaningful

Ah, I get you.

Yeah fuck don't really have any pressing issues except my ear being blocked with ear wax I want it to get better I got these new jeans they're great kind of reflects the good and bad of my life right now

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-09-2016

Fuck I'm pretty stressed again. I don't know I think I'll be ok. I don't deal with stress too well mainly because I'm dissatisfied with everything that doesn't feel great. Why have any other expectation for life? When people see my pain they think it's cool... as if I'm going through this because I'm special and I just want to be low key. I feel like I'm going to be ok but I feel like I'm on a thin line I don't want to go backwards one love

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-12-2016

There's a lot I like about AM but one thing I've recognized about my growth is that I remember the tough times and can distinguish how hard they'll be if I ran AM after this run through.

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-13-2016

The more I run AM the more I seem to be afraid of it. It's a great program and boundaries will be pushed

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-14-2016

At gym snow on the ground and sunglasses on goes well

RE: Stage 6 - blackwing Z - 12-14-2016

(12-13-2016, 08:22 AM)James Bond Wrote: The more I run AM the more I seem to be afraid of it. It's a great program and boundaries will be pushed

What you mean?