Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-05-2016

Those statements I said weren't the most positive I'm feeling immersed in this new city and even though I'm not getting approached enough I feel like I'm getting the right attention at the gym no more asd!

RE: Stage 6 - blackwing Z - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 01:21 PM)James Bond Wrote: Ever thought of running a AYP sarge

OMG no! Thats just gonna fuck him up so badddd lmao.

Bruh, in all honesty Mr. James Bond... If I were single, I would practice the very basics of seduction. To build a foundation. There's nothing cool about a guy who thinks he's hot but gets in his own way anyway. You don't want that for yourself either mate.

You CAN approach from a genuine and good frame. Women almost NEVER approach. Im telling you this from actually living with women and being around them all the time.

Even today, my friends mom was TOO SHY to say hi to me, I could see she noticed me... I even waved at her and said "Do you recognize me?" We talked for a while and it was pleasant. She was smiling harddd Smile

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-05-2016

How would that fuck anybody up?

You're right saying that I get in my way sometimes I feel that changing. I believe it's possible to be approached and have success because it's happened to me. Today I was feeling very sexual and had high social value in the gym. That was satisfying to me in those situations emotionally it feels right to approach and to get approached would be even better but I guess what the basics are for seduction is having my looks as great as I want them I've always been good with women and it seems like you could give me some advice too but all my past flirting was based on being less of a dominant male that couldn't be or have all that he wanted so even though that's changed and my skills are adapting at the end of the day I gotta do it at my own pace

RE: Stage 6 - SargeMaximus - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 01:21 PM)James Bond Wrote: Ever thought of running a AYP sarge

Just saw this now.

I've thought about it but I'm not that keen on the idea.

Also, what's the deal with blackwing? Is he someone I offended in the past and perhaps he's made a new account or something?

My deal is I offered you sound help, with good intention.

You dismiss and disrespect.

I am done with you. Don't mention me again.

RE: Stage 6 - SargeMaximus - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 09:16 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: My deal is I offered you sound help, with good intention.

You dismiss and disrespect.

I am done with you. Don't mention me again.

Seriously? You offered your help with a disrespectful "do what I say" tone to begin with. That kind of thing doesn't get my respect, nor should you expect it to.

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-06-2016

Both of you guys don't know eachother exchange advice and take it in stride.

Sarge I'm the first one to offer you this advice but using an AYP might be just what's needed. You've used six stage sets now use a program that will manifest the right girl for you simple as that

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-07-2016

Don't really know what to do with my time. I have this urge to be outside all the time like when I was on SM and a strong urge not to look at my phone. I'm feeling like if I do things it would impose on people's boundaries and I would get a less than positive reaction. Beautiful women are responding well, especially the ones that don't feel bad about themselves. It's good but I'm wired like most guys to think convenient sex is usually with the women with low self esteem. Lol or maybe I got it the other way around and the pretty ones respond because they got low self esteem. Anyways i noticed listening to ultrasonics produces a build up of earwax. My left ear is plugged so I'm not going to go out until it's better

RE: Stage 6 - SargeMaximus - 12-07-2016

(12-06-2016, 02:03 AM)James Bond Wrote: Both of you guys don't know eachother exchange advice and take it in stride.

Sarge I'm the first one to offer you this advice but using an AYP might be just what's needed. You've used six stage sets now use a program that will manifest the right girl for you simple as that

I'd agree with you except that I want women (plural). Plus... DMSI is 5.5G so... yeah. Big Grin

Ok buddy you got it figured out

RE: Stage 6 - SargeMaximus - 12-07-2016

(12-07-2016, 09:34 PM)James Bond Wrote: Ok buddy you got it figured out

Yah boss. Wink

Yeah just like myself I have a way and strategy for my life to get what I want there's a couple routes just gotta seem them through now and confirm