Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Stage 6 - SargeMaximus - 12-04-2016

(12-04-2016, 10:18 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: When was last time u had a girl? You starting to sound like Sarge

:o

RE: Stage 6 - blackwing Z - 12-04-2016

GO OUT AND GET LAID DAMMIT. YOU LOOK HOT, NO HOMO

(12-04-2016, 10:34 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: GO OUT AND GET LAID DAMMIT. YOU LOOK HOT, NO HOMO

Working on it man. Dodgy

EDIT: thanks for the compliment though. No homo.

RE: Stage 6 - blackwing Z - 12-04-2016

Ask yourself how many approaches.

(12-04-2016, 10:50 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: Ask yourself how many approaches.

... You lost me. What do you mean?

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-04-2016

Haha fuck approaching I get rejected so much just by speaking how I feel I'm starting to think that approaching in the gym or during the day has a better success rate than at night at a bar it feels pretty fucked up getting drunk and speaking to women that suits the social frame we got set up I'm not that desperate in my skills for life to act that way and really just want women to do the approaching lmao atleast in a stripclub I can dictate everything as guys we get approached no matter whatSmile saying that feels a bit fucked up but I don't really need to do 100 approaches a day like I posted in another journal earlier If emotionally it feels right to initiate conversation rather than pretty girl + making small talk = sex then I'd do it

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-05-2016

Esp it's only after a first impression is then only status can give a guy some boost im not bad looking at all but unless I have six pack abs and a face like brad Pitt I'm probably not going to get approached which throws all my power out of the window this will probably get better and I already know my second impression is better than the first which is top notch I guess it all boils down to what is men really want and that's for life to be our genie- give us what we want when we want it doesn't matter if your with a group of friends or at the club alone. So far money is the closest way I've found to do that

RE: Stage 6 - blackwing Z - 12-05-2016

Sarge- How many beautiful women did you approach this week and attempt to further the communication as a man to woman (aka sexually) ?

My guess is 0-3

RE: Stage 6 - SargeMaximus - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 10:14 AM)blackwing Z Wrote: Sarge- How many beautiful women did you approach this week and attempt to further the communication as a man to woman (aka sexually) ?

My guess is 0-3

Rolleyes

You are correct.

(12-04-2016, 11:26 PM)James Bond Wrote: Haha **** approaching I get rejected so much just by speaking how I feel I'm starting to think that approaching in the gym or during the day has a better success rate than at night at a bar it feels pretty ***** up getting drunk and speaking to women that suits the social frame we got set up I'm not that desperate in my skills for life to act that way and really just want women to do the approaching lmao atleast in a stripclub I can dictate everything as guys we get approached no matter whatSmile saying that feels a bit ***** up but I don't really need to do 100 approaches a day like I posted in another journal earlier If emotionally it feels right to initiate conversation rather than pretty girl + making small talk = sex then I'd do it

sounds a lil bit like projection to me :p

Is your current sex life where you want it to be right now? Are the women absolutely stunning to you? Actually curious.

(12-05-2016, 10:26 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 10:14 AM)blackwing Z Wrote: Sarge- How many beautiful women did you approach this week and attempt to further the communication as a man to woman (aka sexually) ?

My guess is 0-3

Rolleyes

You are correct.

So if that's the number, and you're not getting results... ramp it up. Fix a decade of insecurity this week just by performing ONE task. You will get to experience something so powerful and revolutionary for your life.

That's just it what I want is to be wanted. To approachI know there's a certain degree of success I can have by approaching but id prefer it to be the other way around. Imagine, instead of applying to a high paying job employers came after you because they needed the best candidate which was you and they'd do anything to get your signature kind of like what pro athletes experience. I want to be able to have that much skill. So that the world is begging for my signature. We've been chasing after what we want as men for our entire lives. I could be like you go out get a girlfriend but that's too simple not the worst but my standard is whats been mentioned above and I know I will get it. It'll take time It's none of yo business when I last got laidSmile

RE: Stage 6 - SargeMaximus - 12-05-2016

(12-05-2016, 10:41 AM)blackwing Z Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 10:26 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

My guess is 0-3

Rolleyes

You are correct.

So if that's the number, and you're not getting results... ramp it up. Fix a decade of insecurity this week just by performing ONE task. You will get to experience something so powerful and revolutionary for your life.

I'll be approaching again in the spring. I've already approached hundreds of women since 2012.

Ever thought of running a AYP sarge