Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 11-30-2016

As a leader I feel like I can't really teach people to be successful. The subconscious is mysterious. They can follow imitate and try to be like me, but can't BE me.

(11-29-2016, 08:07 PM)blackwing Z Wrote:
(11-29-2016, 05:24 PM)James Bond Wrote: I do feel happier but some things stress me out lol like when a girl with an ok face and ok body wants to hook up but you know you can do better and don't know if that should be indulged or get some convenient pussy even though it's not needed lol isn't life so hard

HA! .... giaayyyyyy

You're calling ME gay. I'll tear that ass up

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-01-2016

So nearing the end of AM. Things are feeling a lot better this stage. Being happier after every passing moment. Feels like Murphy's law doesn't affect me negatively and I can relax. Like I don't need anything to be happy and I just AM.

I feel like summarizing my entire journey because it's been so amazing.

A little over 2 and a half years ago I started my first AM run. Still getting a hang of subs and the effects they had on my concious during every day life. Beggining to be aware of the subs changes it initially just made me lazy but I had yet to realize the truth... I was changing and becoming my own person. Unlike what our fathers used to tell us, it's not necessarily about working harder, but working smarter, timing, being in the right place and all the other factors the subconscious can produce with the right programming that subliminals provide.

Having an undergraduate degree it was expected I could just get a career. Easier said than done. There were also a lot of negative behaviour I had towards life like the 48 laws of power. It felt like me against everyone. This alienated a lot of people around me. However with the AM programming at work I self improved and manifested circumstances that led me to upgrade through calculated risks. So stage after stage from the outside in life was getting better. The major issue though is that when expecting results that feel good to your EGO, PEOPLE don't recognize this either. People compete with each other and their things. So as my ego shrunk and I achieved goals my genuine human interactions with others improved.

SM runthrough was next and it made me healthier, less of a workaholic became my own boss. Even though there were manifestations and many iOis from women seems like my ego and things I wanted that I thought were important got in the way. Became more relaxed and involved in my own life. Used to always admire the guys that just had good things come to them and didn't exactly know how they did it. I was becoming that high value man.

So now nearing the end of my second AM run I've been able to put my degree to work and get a well paying career that values me on many levels more than my ego can comprehend. Prestigious, fame, I love what I wear to work and no matter what I do I cannot spin from the fact that I'm a brave, contributing, frontline responding, dominant male in society. No one tells me what to do ( like that matters) and I have stability and independence.

I had issues and still have some but my life has changed in every area and it is undeniable to everyone. There's not much a person can ask for.

Feels like as time goes on everything I experience is new, amazing and leading edge. Tough to explain exactly how but being self actualized and all the things along with this program produces that

RE: Stage 6 - blackwing Z - 12-01-2016

you know... the meme with the asian guy... "haah!... giaaaayyy"

Yeah I'm sure you guys do the same to average looking women, give atttention to what you want to see and dismiss the other? Men and women cannot just be friends so what's the point of being friendly

RE: Stage 6 - blackwing Z - 12-01-2016

Wanna know what's funny... when a man and a woman are close friends... and nothing more... another guy like you or myself can come into the picture and after one interaction "omg, it's like I've known him my whole life" LMAO

I have to agree with you on that, completely. Acquaintances, maybe. Friends, no point.

Yeah glad you're noticing. I've been a dog like that to the extreme and most women don't take to kindly to guys that can't control. So it's a sign I'm becoming approachable. Not so savage. I'm pretty good at egging women on when it comes to power and control now I'm changing that to personal pleasure and flirting. Feeling like a lot of average looking girls are going to get lead on lol

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-02-2016

Me? I constantly go out alone. It's like a punishment lol I don't know but if my life can change as drastically with business I'm sure it can be done with random sex

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-02-2016

Holy fuck I'm going to be the men of all man if I can sit here in a bar and still pick up bithesss YOU can tooo?!!!!!!!!!

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 12-04-2016

Is the most evil/ beta trait the denial of death?

Having this uncontrollable urge to be outside its paying off.

I encountered this conflicting thought. I don't "feel" like I fit in but a part of me doesn't want to. I watched the new brad Pitt movie today and now I'm going to watch girl on a train. I feel my thought process change as I write this. It's been a do nothing sort of day. I kind of picture myself as a mercenary. Meaning someone who does what they want when they want completely independent for some coin. So being out I've noticed my emotions calm a bit I feel very hype after 10-12 hours of sub exposure mostly because it is some credit. Maybe I feel like I fit in this new city I live in. I don't feel like I have to be a threat and I can just be myself. I guess what I always used to think made me detached was the idea that the subliminal was going to catch up to how I thought about myself now it's gone beyond that and I don't have to worry.

RE: Stage 6 - blackwing Z - 12-04-2016

glad the sub caught up for ya... or am i? ;P

anyways, try a suit on tomorrow. wear it the whole day, even to bar/club. ??? Profit

I used to do that. Everyone looks. I just want to be comfortable and things to be effortless. Feeling as if I'm going through some resistance, don't be too happy about that ;p feel like I'm over thinking about being with women and I should just go to a strip club atleast I'd know for sure I would be appreciated there even if it was for money atleast for the time being I know it's not right and I can find a woman decent enough looking lonely and desperate that I don't have to pay for that will fuck a guy like me I just gotta get through this strip clubs are a shady scene too idk if being there is even smart

RE: Stage 6 - blackwing Z - 12-04-2016

When was last time u had a girl? You starting to sound like Sarge