Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 11-27-2016

Yeah I don't dont know why but I don't really notice fine tuning just life changes. It's really tough because I have a fear of losing it all by sticking to my principles of doing what I want when I want. You know we've always been taught "play by the rules" we'll have a happy life. Now knowing there's no limits living that way seems foolish been using six stage sets for the past eighteen months and it's felt like one big life change

I feel very anti social or anti seductive. As if everything is about me when I talk to another. I don't want to be told anything but all I care about are priorities and if I have a conversation about something I have passion for automatically I know it all I understand it's a 2 way street in conversations but "being the best" one can be isn't really a great platform to converse about especially when one is about being the best not just talking about it I've stopped talking to my parents and my mom keeps leaving these voicemails but still doesn't want to change her beliefs about me. She's a type A personality but what I never understood is how parents don't want to see their family empowered but instead try and control lives that phrase "you'll always be my baby" really annoys me Ive seen so much benefit but they are only worried about me speaking to them. Ridiculous

I don't know if I hate the people I see on Facebook that "I might know" who I've interacted with in the past and I could feel they though they had the upper hand it makes me want to run another six stage set a shut up all the doubters like I've done so many times. What I want does trump what other people think so fuck that idea there's plenty of time

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 11-28-2016

Sad how about that starboy album

Fuck just had a dream I went to Cuba got sent to prison was able to fuck hookers? Needed a condom though my cousin wanted to kill these henchmen to get out had to do some embarrassing things I woke up not knowingif I was still locked up I was i a hotel checked my phone I had five star meals and sights turned out I filed for bankruptcy because I spent 3 million? It felt really real but I was calm

Feelin like I'm more attractive to women and men don't like me

RE: Stage 6 - chaosvrgn - 11-28-2016

(11-28-2016, 12:10 PM)James Bond Wrote: Sad how about that starboy album

Some of the songs are fire. Namely, all the ones that Daft Punk produced.

Stargirl it slaps low key

RE: Stage 6 - chaosvrgn - 11-28-2016

I think "Party Monster" is my favorite right now. It's the only song that I can't resist dancing to. Soon as that bassline hits, my shoulders start rocking.

Woke up by a girl didn't even know her name haha

Feelin more relaxed and happy like issues have been lifted from my mind. Sometimes I wish it could always be like this I don't really feel like I need to progress anymore to be satisfied with my life but I'm going to do it anyways though

Wow I don't know if I was getting pissed off or was just being irritated before but it seems like the more I listen to this stage the happier I get. Fuck it's well deserved. I notice how sexy my body is as well. I feel so respected here wow

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 11-29-2016

Complete difference from yesterday and it doesn't feel like a euphoric space between the next time I'm going to feel down it literally feels like I'm getting happier as I continue to run the sub. Shades of my last SM run through things are going great

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 11-29-2016

I do feel happier but some things stress me out lol like when a girl with an ok face and ok body wants to hook up but you know you can do better and don't know if that should be indulged or get some convenient pussy even though it's not needed lol isn't life so hard

RE: Stage 6 - blackwing Z - 11-29-2016

(11-29-2016, 05:24 PM)James Bond Wrote: I do feel happier but some things stress me out lol like when a girl with an ok face and ok body wants to hook up but you know you can do better and don't know if that should be indulged or get some convenient pussy even though it's not needed lol isn't life so hard

HA! .... giaayyyyyy