Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-14-2015

I noticed a lot of women are starting to get mad when I don't look at them or give them attention. They act pissed off around me after and are intrusive like standing right infront of me or sneaking up on me when I'm preoccupied

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Jakeb203 - 12-14-2015

Guider, how do you feel in terms of working / accomplishing goals when you are running this. I am contemplating between SM and WM for my next run, but I don't want to ruin all the progress I made in life.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - lokko - 12-14-2015

Hey man I find your thread interesting. Where's your AM5 or AM6 thread?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-15-2015

Look in my earlier posts or pm me

I just want to talk about sex

I don't have one honestly I thought online social networks were a waste of time. I thought I was just going to update here but I've become much more social. Still partly think it's a waste though

It was pretty epic actually. If you pm me I'll tell you more I just want to talk about sex.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-15-2015

Things are gettingggg good

In general women are attracted to me. Men want to be around me after speaking.

Today I changed. Stopped looking at females and did my own thing. Now everywhere I go women look at me. They are so comfortable around me and often expose themselves. Mid drift ass cleavage. Earlier in the program I had a girl just stare at me for a long period of time. It happened again this time with a much hotter girl

I feel like I'm flipping the script. I'm starting to have all the power over women sexually. It will definitely turn into sex soon enough. You can feel the attraction.

This can happen to any guy using subliminals.

That's all I want to share

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Survivor - 12-15-2015

How tall are you / do you lift weights / are you good-looking? (just trying to consider certain things in your results)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - hiddenalias - 12-15-2015

(12-15-2015, 06:04 PM)Survivor Wrote: How tall are you / do you lift weights / are you good-looking? (just trying to consider certain things in your results)

I would like to comment that regardless of physique, I think that the sub for SM is that the sub ONLY attracts women that will find YOU attractive sexually.....that is my theory

I'd be willing to try it out for someone like me that is not in shape and is an Indian; from my experience, in my life at least 95% of women didn't find me attractive; I mean even before thinking about using SM; I have had the rare few lesser than 2% American women (blondes and brunettes) find me attractive; I think somewhere out there, there is that one particular HOT female of EVERY nationality that will be into EVERY particular kind of Indian guy regardless of how another may see that he is "fugly"...I find myself very good looking (not to sound cocky) when I 'touch up' and groom myself (still need to find those abs in there somewhere); just to experiment and see if regardless of how you look, you will get sexual attraction no matter your race and nationality and physique....would be an ideal experiment for Shannon's sub like SM.

I have had those lucky moments where I was either at the mall or at a pizza parlor, a woman is either asking me to help her take the clothing off the hanger at the clothing mall or just the pizza girl at the cashier desk is sparking a conversation and asking if I come there often....there is those rare few out there that will find YOU attractive...I know this by experience without even using SM or WM yet.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Light - 12-16-2015

i just felt i need to chim in in this topic of how important physical beauty is. make no mistake that if you are looking beautiful, you will attract more girl, but not necessarily thAt you get the chance to f""""k them. there are in fact a lot of good-looking losers. so while beauty will help you get started, attractiveness is what gets you successful. and attractive has very little to do with wether you are beautiful or not. attractiveness is the subtext/ subcommunication that we convey to others in the way we walk, talk.... it is a behaviour and women are attracted to such traits regardless of level of beauty. I am an average looking guy from an ethnicity that is not very much favoured in the country i live in as immigrant. the last, two stages of AM6, i heard at least 6 times from friends and people i got to know that i am beautiful. now, it is not that i have now really become James DEan all of a sudden. it is that i have become really attractive and that is what people really mean when they say i am beautiful. change your beliefs, work on yourself in all senses ( physical included) and you will become a f"""""king magnet.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Survivor - 12-16-2015

Yeah, Light, I bet you are the real deal, a sex magnet and a woman magnet in one ( please don't brag.. ). I bet you are walking down the street and women are looking at you because they are attracted by your personality and beliefs, and they totally disregard even if you are a 1,50 stinky ugly homeless guy.But you have great personality, they sense it and they want it.

Man, by that I don't mean to challenge you , it is just that I am getting angry at your words.Aren't you seeing the world around us? The social conditioning we live in? The society is constantly talking about money, stunners, looks, high models, power, sex. The society is swallow and women are swallow. Tell me, if you run Am6 5 times , do you really believe women will be all around you? It will program you to understand how the world is so swallow, how everyone is approval seeking, how you don't need women, how you need only high quality women (one in a million.. ) , but at the end of the day what will that get you? Loneliness and higher standarts.Do you really think that after 5 runs of Am6 women will flock around you? You may be 5 classes above everyone else, you may never insult, get in conflicts ( guess what, the swallow women today in our society mistake this with betaness, and mistake impulssiveness and lack of control as power... ), but your high class personality will get you nowhere when she meets the tall, mysoginistic, impulsive, angry,insulting bodybuilder type jerk. Women in our society mistake alphaness for betaness, can't you see it?

Money, power, height, looks are only part of the puzzle, but they do matter, we can't disregard them.
Women are do indeed attracted to personality. But it is a part of the puzzle, not the whole puzzle, as you seem to be implying.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Light - 12-16-2015

Survivor, i have great respect for what you think. but, you it seems to me that you did not understand what i meant.
1- I said that beauty and status do play a role in attracting other women. but, there are so many rich guys out there who have the money and the status and they struggle with women.
2- nowhere in my previous post did i say that i have become a magnet or that women are flocking around me. i said that a few friends told me i am beautiful. And yes i have become more attractive since i used AM6 although nothing financially or physically changed in my life. I am not bragging or anything, it is just a fact.
i coudl go on explaining to you my points, but this is not my journal and i do not want to discuss such things here. the journal is beautiful and its owner gives valuable information about his sub experience.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-16-2015

I just went from jet black hair to light blonde! hahahaha

You guys are both equally wrong... Lol jks

Honestly I don't feel like my looks or physique really played a part in the program yet. My body language from AM did. The factors that really did was the ideas I had to make myself sexier dying my hair and getting a nose piercing so far.

There's no such thing as pick up in this program only magnetizeeeee

My thoughts about being a magnet prior were correct. I'm ignoring more people doing my own thing and they are being attracted to me. This morning at the salon I got two hairdressers phone numbers. I was getting my head massaged and when I told her "don't stop" I swear it turned her on. I really feel like a magnet head now.

I'm also attracted to girls with slutty tendancies. If you google "how to tell if she's a slut" there's a description of what they look like the eyes facial piercings big boobs tattoos swears a lot I'm attracted to this currently lol but good ones are attracted to me also obviously

My own business is starting up also so I'm happy about that. Make your own schedule baby!

I feel like I should be having sex more than once a month now but the growth that occurs each day is undeniable. That's what keeps me going

People distinctively stop what they are doing and look at me/check me out when we're in the same area. Especially women.