Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-22-2016

Just saw myself naked damn I look sexy

Stage 6 - Life - 11-22-2016

Feels like a lot of my time on days off will be spent in the gym

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 11-23-2016

Pretty crazy day today. There's a lot on my mind but sometimes I feel like I should stop thinking and let my actions do the talking... I feel like I'm doing all the right things but it's different from how everyone else would do it so it feels wrong I have to trust myself I'm alone but exactly what I want to be at the same time. Some times the pain that comes up feels worse then my livelihood being at stake but I think "I should just die" for a brief moment before continuing like this. I really hope my time off AM isn't killer. I've thought to myself I'm at my best when running AM so being off it would hurt, no?

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 11-24-2016

I feel like I experience a lot of good things but they aren't always what I necessarily want and what I want is what makes me happy. I feel fucked up lol I'm Very satisfied though I want a hug lol

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 11-24-2016

Feeling attractive getting ok responses from women if they can't handle me it's not my issue it's a race how far one can go before the other quits. Quitters never win.

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 11-25-2016

I want to be in touch with my feelings honestly and truly I thought that was what I've been doing. It's like there's a part of me that doesn't want to feel everything in life and just wants the results. Will I be happy with the control I want over life? I feel like wallowing I feel like people hate me women put up their anti slut defense and people compare me to the devil from the fact I improve each day and try hard to be successful

RE: Stage 6 - blackwing Z - 11-26-2016

There is a lot of power in letting go. Its when life unfolds all of its treasures.

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 11-26-2016

Probably did one of the greatest things in my life today. There was a blazing fire where I worked and I was helping people get out. The fire fighters and others were looking to me for instruction and to delegate instruction. The evening started out quiet but I was the man. Now I'm writing this with a feeling of smoke in my lungs. Start stage 6 tmr feelin a bit nostalgic about this AM run

RE: Stage 6 - blackwing Z - 11-26-2016

now THATS a story. If you ever doubt, remember this day

I am hopping back onto the AM6 train TODAY

Noticed reactions from women getting better

Noticed reactions from women getting better for example more friend requests replies warm positive feeling when around

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 11-27-2016

[Image: download_image?idsmall=1exhfr&ext=jpg]

RE: Stage 6 - Life - 11-27-2016

I feel more inclined to not do extra things to help. Not do things like put extra effort into my appearance only do the minimum. I think if I do that I'll be fine

RE: Stage 6 - Raykon - 11-27-2016

AM is quite the subliminal eh. I just got back on the refresher after so long and can already feel my mind and alpha qualities being fine tuned and enhanced like in the past.

Some of the effects diminish slightly over time I noticed if you don't use a subliminal for a long time. Shannon said it varies from person to person.

Read your post about the fire made me pretty excited! I had allot of alpha moments during my runs too and when you think back to them it's really amazing.