Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-09-2016

Feelin so comfortable in my skin

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-11-2016

It's Friday what's everyone up to

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-11-2016

Starting to notice a lot of other people's insecurities somehow this ties into being more social

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-13-2016

Yes I changed my name. Felt appropriate. Stage 5 is pretty awesome as expected. Seems like as I become more self sufficient, my power and status is recognized and aren't labelled as being "the man" even women that have high social value want to converse with me. My skills are beloved and it's based on a personality level. Really great

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-14-2016

Feeling really different today guys 19 days on stage 5. As if my idea of being a spectacle has vanished. It's not dominant. I admire being the strong silent type. Feels like I'm internalizing a lot

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-16-2016

I'm really feeling a lot of emotions from this stage. I used to think power was the only thing that mattered and emotion really didn't have any use. Even with subliminals the main cause of resistance was emotion. Now I know overcoming resistance is part of the journey. The feelings that are uncomfortable are welcomed. Especially about women and relationships. It's almost impossible to be spun when we have such powerful tech on our side.

KIndof like when you see those memes "don't be bitter be better" we all understand that concept but it takes an extreme mentality to hate someone like an ex in the first place. Reality is people move on from bad friendships and break ups and make better decisions in the future. You have to experience those bad feeling first in order to do so, not dismiss them

Ever watch the movie fight club? Been watching it now and I've drawn some connections to a subliminal users life. There's our side, we want to change and then our programming. Everything we want to be that we are dragged by and always wrestle with. There's pain and pleasure and at the end a sense of fulfillment

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 11-16-2016

Fight club is such a gem. It's the process of life that is much more fulfilling than any items can be. Although owning a fun sports car would be awesome.

I am glad you will do AM6 with me for three rounds.

When do you start next round? Nah I don't think I will. Sounds like it would be great. I'm going to run an Ayp at this point. Nothing will prevent me from getting what I want

I think very soon. By the time you are on third run, I will be too. Hopefully ayp works.

I remember I used to have a vision board on my phone... Pics of the things I want in life. I had a picture of Melanie Iglesias in there. I would look at these pics quite a bit. Soon after, I ended up meeting my girl, who happens to look just like her. It's kinda corny, but it happened. A few other things on that list happened too.

Are you Spanish like her? I just got paid lol is there really anything to talk about unless money is involved

She's not spanish lol but still same skin complexion and hair. Im like Cali surfer white.. hair and all.

Yea, there's a billion things to talk about. The dumbest convo can lead to the coolest discoveries.

Yeah well you mentioned what your ideal girl looked like, mine would be a blue eyes blonde hair petit and With qualities I've found to like in women, easy going, loving, sexual quick to cater to me I mean I'm dissatisfied with most women usually because I know from first impression they can't be perfect like this but over the months I've learned to be nicer and communicate better Esp with blondes I'm looking froward to show results with this but it'll probably be months down the lines