Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 11-03-2016

bruh u drunk lol. i feel you on that struggle boat. Really not feeling another am6 run although its the right path. Kinda feels like skipping the celebration and going right back into the war zone

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-04-2016

Feels like my swagger is strong people staring at me with interest everywhere

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - DisneylandUSA - 11-04-2016

Great Feeling.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-05-2016

I want to know what you guys think of ego and having high standards and sticking to principle? I know it's some nice guy shit to be a perfectionist. Which is very intimidating. However who cares what others think in this day and age. This all boils down to what I want to do next. When I think about my life and how I want it to be running a manifest program seems like the option that sticks to the plan. Balancing sex and Self development especially while I'm in my early 20's. I have a fear of losing all that I've achieved by switching programs but I'm self aware enough to know that I'll be alright. Even so I love my life right now so much that genuinely I don't want to lose it. We can always do better though. You guys can see my complex. Running AM this time around also reminds me when I was in highschool into all these sports and just wanted to get ripped for not only my own self image but a little bit for attracting women. It's about getting what we want that raw power of being exactly what you want at the right time and place. That pushes me to want to see what another run through of AM will do. It's also safer. I want to type, things aren't always as they seem but it's so true when you're the strongest and most dominant in a group everything is up for grabs. In the end it's my own decision of what is right but getting you guys perspective won't hurt

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Dr. Strangelove - 11-06-2016

Sounds you’re in a pretty good place right now but don’t know where to take it next? If I got your post right, then what’s below will have some relevance.

I think there is something scary in having options and no direction; knowing you can throw all your resource at something, and have everything lined up to help you (youth, money, looks, social advantage), but you’re afraid of wasted effort if you don’t get there fast enough, or what you may be missing somewhere else while you’re chasing the first thing. I don’t know you and I may be off mark, but some points you raise have some resemblance to guys I’ve worked with over years. I think its consumerist self-absorption that was brainwashed into us. It’s my theory. All the options laid out in front of you, you have the urge to consume and get involved but you don’t want to get lost in it or invest too much. Have you noticed how people are afraid of falling in love nowadays? Why – it’s the ultimate loss, you lose your control, your freedom, you expose of yourself too much. You’re supposed not to get involved in anything too much at this day and age, right? If you can’t follow your heart and do something that defies the odds, something that takes all your strength, all your attention, all your time, all your thoughts, what is your motivation otherwise? I’m talking about being a romantic hero, to defy everybody else’s rules and create your own and stick to them. Have sh*t happen to you. Make sh*t happen. Find what makes you tick. Find something that will strip you down to your bare essentials, where you can start building up. Something that is so essential to you that everything else seems trivial and distracting. We’re not one dimensional beings, but having a passion in life that is your guiding star makes life an unpredictable and exciting adventure.

What is it to you, I don’t know - or if you’re looking for it at all. Maybe it is falling in love. Maybe it’s being a provider, or artist, survivor, warrior, something only you can define. When I was of your age, war was upon us in Croatia; we were at font line, my town was bombarded, neighbours killed; I had less than no money, yet my parents got me through university. When you’re in situation like that, you grab the first opportunity by the neck and never let go. I’m relatively well-off now, and I got here through working tirelessly and never doubting my abilities; it became my passion. I’m still working hard but I’m more complacent now – the only thing left to do is to start running my own business. Every day I want to finish off a little bit better than yesterday – doing more, knowing more, providing and finding time for my family, for myself, and essentially never being in sh*tty situation that I have no control over again. I believe (I hope) in your 20’s you’re starting off a whole lot better and I hope you get a lot further than I did; what defines you in the end is up to you to find, but my advice is not to be afraid of letting go once you find it, and give it all you have. Don’t calculate too much and worry about what everybody else is doing. In the end, it’s your decision what you do absolutely, my flavour is, for at least one thing, give it all you got.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Darkness - 11-06-2016

What's attracting your attention? What's something you've been wishing to do? Assess how you've handled situations that were handled inadequately or imcompetent and see if you rose to the task?

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-06-2016

This has been a crazy few days. I think I'm drinking more because I feel like taking risks. I'm in a new city and there are so many changes going on. I'm so independent now I'm impressed with myself getting out and being social even though I wanted to just stay in an crush the sopranos series I find myself with more time, energy and money. Gradual increase of attention from women. A couple days ago I even noticed two young females walking on either side of me on the street and last night while drinking with new friends and this girl crazy responses from the female her boyfriend noticed how red her face was she said multiple times how hot she was fanning her face and playing footsies with me not any other guys while her bf was right there her hands around her crotch areas and constantly having to go to the washroom this chick was sexual as she joked about her boyfriends jaw being sore because he sucked dick. I felt invincible and hot like I was escalating things with my energy. I did feel like the amog leading the group to the bar with my gps and the girl kept saying this guy He's trust worthy winning over men and women not a bad go I was saying some risky things even to my buddy like you're having some trouble in the alpha department when he talked about how some females slap his ass. On the dance floor I felt really tall go openly rejected twice and hooked up twice so it wasn't bad I also was a wing man for my friend so that made me feel good although I stole the chick from a short guy we were having a good time in the moment also I was chatting to these two women and said something risky like you don't look too sober or that you have the same name as my ex yes some of it was sprinkled with cheese but I think it took root. Anyways hungover this morning I remembered to listen to this sub and thought about how good my first night out in this city was. I could really notice changes in my mindset and it was tough to keep it up without succumbing to the overwhelming effort I'd like to dwell on how hot I felt. How hot women thought I was because of all these great changes. I've also noticed some physical differences. Even though I eat a lot it seems like I don't gain weight and it all has to do with my bowel movements. Recovering today I was able to do all the things I loved, watching sopranos is amazing and fulfilling, in my nice apartment with my speedy internet watching the game eating pizza noticing the high intensity of life

@Barba you're right but I hope your knowledge on subliminals increases. It is said that a listener gets credit for each day listening to the program. If I was you, I wouldn't be worried about moving forward each day when it comes to this. You painted me out to be a bit of a nice guy but it seems your analysis is more accurate of myself then what I can even see. This confirms the direction I want to go in next. AM, but I've always made my choices independent of everything else this time both roads (options) that are available make me feel like the leader. Not just following in someone's footsteps. Thanks for the advice

@Darkness what do you mean exactly? My plans seem to be earn more, get stronger, I used to think it was about having more sex but the rush of getting what I want and people positively giving it to me is the most fullfilling

Been watching some of the sopranos and there's a lot of psychology involved. How connections between ourselves and parental figures affect us. I don't even talk to them anymore. That's the only thing I consciously practise now a days. Having a good relationship with men attracts women. Validating women makes u a mans man. I try to have as good a relationship with my fellow man as possible to get results with women

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Dr. Strangelove - 11-06-2016

(11-06-2016, 04:54 PM)Big Boss Wrote: @Barba you're right but I hope your knowledge on subliminals increases. It is said that a listener gets credit for each day listening to the program. If I was you, I wouldn't be worried about moving forward each day when it comes to this. You painted me out to be a bit of a nice guy but it seems your analysis is more accurate of myself then what I can even see. This confirms the direction I want to go in next. AM, but I've always made my choices independent of everything else this time both roads (options) that are available make me feel like the leader. Not just following in someone's footsteps. Thanks for the advice

No worries mate. You're right, I'm absolute novice as far as subs are concerned. But subs can't swing you into direction where you don't want to go yourself. This is my understanding anyway. Subs lighten the load but you do the heavy lifting and steering all by yourself.

No amoging was intended, don't take offence to the nice guy thing.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-06-2016

Possesions, I use to think I needed them. And women wanted to be treated as possesions. I loved that D/s stuff. I feel more in control of my universe and the only things that matter are what's needed in the moment.

I'm feeling harder. Kind of like how I wanted to in highschool, where I have more experience then anyone else. It's valued

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-07-2016

Feeling not so great today. I just want every woman to do exactly what I want is that so much to ask lol?

Feeling pissed. I'm tired of life. I don't really want to type. Fuck these feeling are hard

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 11-07-2016

hang in there buddy, it is worth it for real.

i think after you should just take a nice relaxing fun sub... to last through everything long term you know? oil the grooves.

or get away from forums and let things free flow for a while.

I don't know man it's a bit sadistic I love the pain I'm going through because it's worth it.

It feels like I'm pushing against a wall that's moving in the opposite direction I'm getting a bit sad because of this.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-09-2016

Starting to notice very strong effects from this stage. Like before my predetermined beliefs got in the way when I first started subliminals. Feeling magnetic, successful, sexy and a thoroughbred socially. Let me tell you guys personally there's always some negativity when first using this technology. Everything is beautiful after getting over that