Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-29-2016

Ive never been so aware of being in such a bad mood before. Sort of like winning the lottery and being mad it just doesn't make sense

Things feel... stable. I'm not anxious about the future just here now. This is what I wanted I feel fulfilled not struggling with conflict

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 10-29-2016

AM6 seems to put people in bad moods... You plan on running anything to boost your happiness later? Maybe wm2?

I keep changing my mind. I'm content with results

Probably run DMSI a bit after

Feeling pretty weird today. Gradual increase of attention from women

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-30-2016

Will someone please tell me what the fuck is going on? Lol

More intimate situations with pretty women

I'm not really using "game" more like my understanding of female to men psychology and being myself talkative has had me conversing with this woman for the past 9 hours. She has been spread wide for a lot of the time, using sexual inuuendos and displaying her ass a lot. Light flirting. Talking about previous sexual experiences I feel improvements a lot of women are also messaging me too

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-01-2016

Better flirting and attention

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-02-2016

Increased attention from women

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-02-2016

Been moody for the past while. Sometimes it feels like all there is will be struggle

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 11-02-2016

You sure say "increased attention from women" alot. What do you mean? You already said you were drowning in pussy before, how does it get any higher? Lmao

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 11-03-2016

Now, it's differenttttt everything is not a transaction. Emotion for sex, money I was much more interested in getting a wealthy lover now it's just based on my own merit, just who I am. And that's what I was working for towards. Kind of like when you're in a group of five guys and there's a girl you just met and she chooses to touch, play footsies laugh and ask questions about you. Now I'm at a bar stage five drinking rum and Coke it really doesn't catch my attention reading any journals even Shannons. Finally got a day off after 7 days and it feels appropriate to post here. Now that I'm getting drunk. I usually pick up on references and nieche said there's nothing but boredom and struggle. A lot of people love AM but with all the mood changing it does feel like a struggle. When you transcend life everyday people can't help but look at you in awe ask the same questions over and over. The same comments. The same struggle other people go through when a new alpha comes around. I have good feeling about this new place though that people will accept me more rather than be afraid I love my life. People 30 years older than me struggle with their pride when it comes to me. Awh I just rmbrd how tired I get when drinking peace out