Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-26-2016

I feel like dominating everyone who doubted me. I hate cocky ppl this is a fucked up world where people think they can put someone down to make themselves feel bigger wish everyone the best but some ppl just deserves what's coming to them

Funny thing is that I don't have to prove anything. My subconscious speaks for itself and with these subliminals, louder than anything else

Feeling really sexy and sweet, just want to write a long love letter. Feelin invincible, my darling I'll kiss you from head to toe, fill up your soul. This seems like the most neutral platform for me to write this. I just want to be whole. Your love is like a thousand stars shining it's light to my smile I can't help but think about a red heart and how we could talk about it for a while. Run your hands through my hair eyes big as the sky I lay back and laugh this is the best thing I could write. It's my life, daily sunsets more valueable than the sharpest knife. I can feel it in my throat I can feel it in my loins the confidenceto do it all to you make you mine my hot filling up your body see the smoke from your mouth skin tanned it's called gold

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Dr. Strangelove - 10-27-2016

Cool. I dig this.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-27-2016

Thanks I was very pleasant earlier

This stage is amazing but it's also showing me how wrong my previous thought process has been. Not so far off but it's showing me a clearer view on what I should do next and continued self improvement is right

My thoughts change too fucking much for what I say here to be reliable

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - kalmah0804 - 10-27-2016

Hey man, how many runs have you run AM6 now? It seems like you've been running AM6 for quite some time and I'm about to start my third run. Curious how many times you've run it to notice such strong, powerful results with the program.

I'm coming to the end of my second AM6 run. Also I've finished SM3 with a couple months of each refresher. I'm noticing results right now. You're running AM back to back how come?

My writing is posted everyday

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - kalmah0804 - 10-27-2016

(10-27-2016, 05:01 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm coming to the end of my second AM6 run. Also I've finished SM3 with a couple months of each refresher. I'm noticing results right now. You're running AM back to back how come?

I ran AM back to back and it really fucked me up. I was horribly depressed and less confident than I ever had been before. 4 months of E2 and 1 month of ASC later, I want to run my third run of AM6, and then I can't decide if I'll be doing SM or WM directly after that. Do you notice good results from just using the refresher stage? I feel like most of my AM6 programming is still buried deep inside me but whenever I try running the AM refresher stage the first few days are really tough and I just end up feeling neurotic and insecure. It would definitely save me a lot of time not having to run a 3rd take of AM6.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-28-2016

Opposite actually. I'm noticing a lot with the actual six stages. I'm very result oriented. Now that I'm by myself in this interesting new city downtown core sweet apartment pretty French speaking women relaxed atmosphere with nature on the outskirts and an amazing great paying career I can see how myself am changing. There's a lot I'm numb to and I can improve on but I just assume I'm doing right. No one has the right to tell you otherwise. I mean atleast you stuck it out and hearing that story makes me want to go for another round but with such results I've just felt under constant struggle with myself and sometimes external parties for the past few months. However even looking at my picture "king" doesn't come close to describing how great I look. My advice would be to continue using the program because it gets better each time. More results will probably be noticed however it won't be easy. Hope that helps. There's a common theme I've noticed and that other ppl tend to pick up on how I've changed even before my concious does. Power of the subconscious

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 10-28-2016

(10-27-2016, 10:41 PM)kalmah0804 Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 05:01 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm coming to the end of my second AM6 run. Also I've finished SM3 with a couple months of each refresher. I'm noticing results right now. You're running AM back to back how come?

I ran AM back to back and it really ***** me up. I was horribly depressed and less confident than I ever had been before. 4 months of E2 and 1 month of ASC later, I want to run my third run of AM6, and then I can't decide if I'll be doing SM or WM directly after that. Do you notice good results from just using the refresher stage? I feel like most of my AM6 programming is still buried deep inside me but whenever I try running the AM refresher stage the first few days are really tough and I just end up feeling neurotic and insecure. It would definitely save me a lot of time not having to run a 3rd take of AM6.

Were you temporarily fucked up? Or even after the program?

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-28-2016

E2 sounds like such a pleasant program. Life changes for the better gives me inner peace AM seems to epitomize all needs

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-29-2016

Even though my frame is right it feels like unless I'm proving ppl wrong I'm not in the right. I must be really dealing with serious issues now. Attention from women has increased a bit

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-29-2016

As I think about that thought I feel myself being more of a man. Not based on the illusion of what side shame is on. I'm more in the moment and it will lead my interactions to be more meaningful