Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-20-2016

For all those men that are south Asian subliminal users I personally recommend losing touch with parents. Forever you're thought of as a child and this is because once becoming a parent they socially identify with the role as long as you're under their thumb you give them purpose to treat you like a child. Things hurt in life sometimes but for the greater good regain your independence and create a family of your own.

Wanting to hook up with women had dropped. I finally feel comfortable by myself wherever I am in the moment. Feeling healthy mentally. Not doing things to make others feel shame. Feel like I contribute positively to wherever I go. No strings attached. Feeling like stability is what I'm aiming for

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Dr. Strangelove - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 05:47 PM)Big Boss Wrote: For all those men that are south Asian subliminal users I personally recommend losing touch with parents. Forever you're thought of as a child and this is because once becoming a parent they socially identify with the role as long as you're under their thumb you give them purpose to treat you like a child. Things hurt in life sometimes but for the greater good regain your independence and create a family of your own.

I work with a few Asians; we often talk about what you mentioned at lunch break. In general, Asians are very similar to Wogs in this respect (Croatians, Italians). Both groups, Asian and Wogs have strong ties to their families that last a lifetime. I was raised in Croatia, so I’ll put a few thoughts forward from Wog’s perspective. I see your point of view. (British descendant) Australians favour independence; at very early childhood, they call their kids “mate”; have more of a friendly and persuasive relationship with kids; give their kids lots of space (emotionally); sibling hierarchy (as in, oldest kid is the boss of others) is not so noticeable; once kids grow up but still live with parents, it’s not uncommon that parents charge them rent to help out with maintenance until they move out; once kids move out, parents have no or very little say in kids life; when kids start working and have families, it is understood that kids will be in day care when these are working; their (now grand-) parents have a life of their own; rarely their kids will ask them for money or to live with them in times of hardship; grandparents have a life of their own and grandkids can come to visit sometimes. This is based on my observation of 13 years in Australia.

Wogs (and also Asians) are generally more old fashioned in terms of family ties; authority of parents is asserted over their kids, and between siblings; they have a greater sense of responsibility towards their kids and expect to be respected; it is expected for kids to be very close to siblings and parents (and cousins, aunties, etc); parents are very conscious to teach kids manners and respect for authority (school teachers); when kids start working and have kids of their own, it is expected by all that grandparents will take a lion’s share in looking after grandkids (I spent more time with my grandparents than parents every summer, for instance, and I loved it); parents will often give advice and offer help to kids (I know a Wog girl who has moved in with her Aussie husband and kids at her Wog’s parents granny flat while their house is being built, to save money on renting somewhere else; his parents are not likely to offer this as he’s a “grown man now”); even when Wog ends up in another country, he gets a list of relatives and cousins that he must visit, that will help him finding job if he needs it; grandparents are expected to be visited often and are valued for advice and homemade sweets.

If any of these groups came across as less loving to kids than other, it is not intentional and not true; generalization in what they aim for goes along the lines: Aussies – independence and guidance; Wogs – closeness and authoritarian support.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - DisneylandUSA - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 07:27 PM)Barba Wrote:
(10-20-2016, 05:47 PM)Big Boss Wrote: For all those men that are south Asian subliminal users I personally recommend losing touch with parents. Forever you're thought of as a child and this is because once becoming a parent they socially identify with the role as long as you're under their thumb you give them purpose to treat you like a child. Things hurt in life sometimes but for the greater good regain your independence and create a family of your own.

I work with a few Asians; we often talk about what you mentioned at lunch break. In general, Asians are very similar to Wogs in this respect (Croatians, Italians). Both groups, Asian and Wogs have strong ties to their families that last a lifetime. I was raised in Croatia, so I’ll put a few thoughts forward from Wog’s perspective. I see your point of view. (British descendant) Australians favour independence; at very early childhood, they call their kids “mate”; have more of a friendly and persuasive relationship with kids; give their kids lots of space (emotionally); sibling hierarchy (as in, oldest kid is the boss of others) is not so noticeable; once kids grow up but still live with parents, it’s not uncommon that parents charge them rent to help out with maintenance until they move out; once kids move out, parents have no or very little say in kids life; when kids start working and have families, it is understood that kids will be in day care when these are working; their (now grand-) parents have a life of their own; rarely their kids will ask them for money or to live with them in times of hardship; grandparents have a life of their own and grandkids can come to visit sometimes. This is based on my observation of 13 years in Australia.

Wogs (and also Asians) are generally more old fashioned in terms of family ties; authority of parents is asserted over their kids, and between siblings; they have a greater sense of responsibility towards their kids and expect to be respected; it is expected for kids to be very close to siblings and parents (and cousins, aunties, etc); parents are very conscious to teach kids manners and respect for authority (school teachers); when kids start working and have kids of their own, it is expected by all that grandparents will take a lion’s share in looking after grandkids (I spent more time with my grandparents than parents every summer, for instance, and I loved it); parents will often give advice and offer help to kids (I know a Wog girl who has moved in with her Aussie husband and kids at her Wog’s parents granny flat while their house is being built, to save money on renting somewhere else; his parents are not likely to offer this as he’s a “grown man now”); even when Wog ends up in another country, he gets a list of relatives and cousins that he must visit, that will help him finding job if he needs it; grandparents are expected to be visited often and are valued for advice and homemade sweets.

If any of these groups came across as less loving to kids than other, it is not intentional and not true; generalization in what they aim for goes along the lines: Aussies – independence and guidance; Wogs – closeness and authoritarian support.

American Born Chinese, "ABC" : Yes, Millennials are trying to strike independence in the USA; Especially, the American Born Chinese, "ABC." Yet, since they ' tradionally' listen to their Elders; It is challenging for them to make a clear decision without the 'Fear' of being 'disowned' by their Family. I admire traditions around the World yet, once different cultures set foot on American soil especially, 'California.' They will fight with their parents which is looked down upon. And yes, Blaming most of it on American influence including, their friends/co-workers/neighbors. :angel:

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-21-2016

I hear what you're saying Barba. I'm just saying not every family has to fall into a category. You would think each type of family would want to empower their kids but the authoritarian one does it to an extent which will always have you labelled as a child which isn't reality. Theres a time and place for everything and that parenting starts being detrimental when they don't change

@ Disney if an ABC is a success why should their parents impose fear? When their kids are in the drivers seat of their own lives the power is not with the parents and a choice has to be made to show support or turn their backs. As an authoritarian parent I would have to so supreme support just as I held all the power to stay consistent

@ Jackson has Shannon even run AM6?

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Frosted - 10-21-2016

Nope he only got as far as AM5.

Haha what a beta, just kidding.

Start stage 5 in 5 days

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 10-21-2016

OMG this reminds me, in the movie storks... the wolf was like "im the alpha!" and the other wolf was like, "you're not even beta bro" I DIED.

Lmfao you're hilarious man

It's crazy how much my life has changed when I think back. And it's absolutely amazing. In these past five months alone I've moved to a new city, I get paid handsomely to be a positive example, a new apartment, new colleagues, the women speak French and are down to earth. The city is smaller but I'm in the downtown core a three minute walk from work, with bars and nice restaurants I can't help but think how perfect my mind is for creating these circumstances. I'm high value in all of these areas especially from my beleifs

I'm feeling more present than ever

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-22-2016

I can't even willingly know how to describe what I'm going through anymore

About what I will run next. I've been thinking. Funny how we always think about the future. My initial idea was to balance each year with sex and AM. Especially since I'm in my early 20's. After discovering subliminals 3 years ago my life has shifted by the subliminal choices I made. I originally thought it was a good idea to live life on a whim. There was no real guidance in the direction of my sub choices. I feel like I'm at the stage where running AM would be the best choice because it also provides a Sense of stability. I've been a bit skeptical about sticking to my original plan because of the fear of not progressing. I've rationalized it so that by atleast the age of 29 I'll have a whole year dedicated to sex. But as I continue with the thought of running AM I feel more in a position to try other programs

I feel great. Been creeping old friends profiles. No one has been able to achieve what I have at my age. I feel like saying I told you so. Actions speak louder than words. I'm a king

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Dr. Strangelove - 10-22-2016

Great post. You're kicking ass, aren't you?

They don't call me boss for nothing Wink