Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-10-2016

Those are good questions

Ofcourse I ran AM before SM

SM produced more life changes than anything. My life stopped being about work and I became available. My body also changed. Became really horny, stamina increase and strong orgasm. I used to think SMwasnt that effective but that just shows how far off I was. Now that I'm seeing the SM leadin introduced again a lot of being a sex magnet is controlling yourself and conversation and aura to attract and turn women on. I'm still a long way to go but I don't think I cudve got the result with out the sub. I was good with women but compromised a lot

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-10-2016

Feelin a bit down today. People piss me off. I never want to visit home again and just want to be at my place. I'm going to probably risk it and run an AYP next. Maybe I'll change my mind

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-11-2016

Had a pretty big fight with my parents yesterday. They still think their ideas can grand stand mine and treat me like a child. I had to address it. All they care about it power. Won't change for years on end just to say I told you so. That's not relevant anymore though. I don't trust them now. I have surpassed their careers and lifestyle there's nothing else to do but seperate myself from that negativity and make money while I'm at it. I think my life is more positive than how I portray it. So much has been going on which has all been validation. I've been having a hard time adjusting a bit. My attitude has always been prepare for the worst hope for the best. My life is set up for success so "I" should celebrate!

It's not a good feeling knowing that the people you thought were closest to you wants u to fail. But then again we knew for a long time

Feeling positive again, after yesterday's incident. Next goal is a million dollars.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-12-2016

Last night had a dream about fucking a blonde Amber heard. Fucking awesome. I've been thinking about how my energy causes women to have ASD responses. I Beleive my actions trigger women's primal instinct to want to have sex but it's quite forward at the moment. As I grow my I'm less direct with my seduction which causes women to feel freely to respond

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-12-2016

Starting to have more feeling around my abs and before I never really noticed them and just ate or didn't eat to improve this area. Probably because I've been doing more sit ups recently

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-14-2016

I was working with a female yesterday. She seemed to keep touching me all day. I was also noticing how women smile at me and notice their body language change when I'm around. They let their hair down, play with it, give me ass displays, push their chest out one even got a bit mad I was hanging around

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-14-2016

I find that I talk about women this much not just because of the SM leadin but also because my main priority is being a man first and I constantly communicate things I'm negative about in order to overcome them. So I'm making progress

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-17-2016

Been watching this show Jessica Jones a bit and a character could cause anyone to do what he said. The sensation was described as a persons "intense need". I think us guys here essentially want women to experience that feeling to having sex with us. And want to feel safe. I'm confident both these factors are capable of being achieved with subs

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-19-2016

This morning I woke up and noticed a chunk of my defensiveness towards women had dissapeared I guess that will allow more of them come into my life

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-19-2016

Finally got my internet set up at my new place, it's a wonderful feeling adjusting and making it my own. Some experience are not relatable to the movies. For example making money a lot of it and seeing life improve, not be in debt. Also sex. Trust me taking care of yourself is the best way to achieve these

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - DisneylandUSA - 10-20-2016

(10-17-2016, 03:34 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Been watching this show Jessica Jones a bit and a character could cause anyone to do what he said. The sensation was described as a persons "intense need". I think us guys here essentially want women to experience that feeling to having sex with us. And want to feel safe. I'm confident both these factors are capable of being achieved with subs

'Intense Need.' Well, in an ideal World...wanting a woman to want intimacy in an 'intense mode' would be Heaven for All Men. :angel:

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-20-2016

(10-20-2016, 04:46 AM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 03:34 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Been watching this show Jessica Jones a bit and a character could cause anyone to do what he said. The sensation was described as a persons "intense need". I think us guys here essentially want women to experience that feeling to having sex with us. And want to feel safe. I'm confident both these factors are capable of being achieved with subs

'Intense Need.' Well, in an ideal World...wanting a woman to want intimacy in an 'intense mode' would be Heaven for All Men. :angel:

It's not that hard. I'm sure evey guy at one point in their early lives had attention from an abundance of women. But some things happen. And of course we lose sight of that path and do what a "man" is supposed to. I've wanted an abundance of women for a few years now. It's tough to want and not get. However when you've made your own life and all other areas are accounted for that original idea begins to creep and rear its ugly head