Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-29-2016

I find myself in social situations dominating guys that don't seem that strong and validate me. However I prefer being around guys that are more assertive and alpha so that I'm not left with the burden of an entire teams work. I feel like I'm becoming a lot more attractive. I had a conversation with this guy and for two hours he just talked about the women he had sex with and how he escalates to sex through touching. I think I'm projecting sex...

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-30-2016

Had a pretty successful day. I'm 24 making six figures a year. My presence demands respect and compliance. However I still feel that women want to use me even if I'm given sex or affection. I'm starting to learn that this strategy of theirs is not effective as my value never fails to shine. I want a perfect lover

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-01-2016

I want to run an AYP but it will be a weird feeling not using a sub that causes change each day. I'm deciding between the safety of running another six stage and the indepedance of choice running an AYP

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-01-2016

So I've had to move again for work. It should permanent for the next year. Going through all these feelings. Being in a new city knowing only a handful of people. Atleast I can call this place home though. Starting to settle in

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-02-2016

Just noticed there's some drama on the forum. Honestly I don't feel like a sex magnet. Sure there are parts of me that Beleive I'm attractive and that takes pride in making people's heads turn when walking on the street I don't have enough women approaching me though. I think that's the reason because the females that do show me attention I don't reciprocate mainly because they are not up to my standard or attractive, overweight, say something stupid or I project too much sexual energy when giving the attention back. I'm used to aiming for only the best. So something sub par is just not acceptable. My priorities are being a man first then women, and fun. Hopefully I can balance my needs so that achieving my goals and getting women become natural. I feel like it will. I want to tell myself I'll attract high value women and to attract anything physically attractive on the outside around me. Seems like I have some negativity about this area. Hopefully it gets better

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-02-2016

Don't really feel like looking at Shannons posts anymore. Not really into that koombaya stuff. My thoughts at the moment feel like the opposite from before. I can get any girl. Women are going to feel safe and sexual around me I'm on top of my game.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-06-2016

I'm starting to think everything I read about self help is absolute bs. Even no more mr nice guy. When you go by teachings in a book and expect them to change your life the only thing that changes is your perspective. It doesn't really change how you as a person react to reality. Self help books are generally extreme. If you do one thing your whole life will change. Like the term "work hard " and your life will change. I would say 90 percent of change also has to do with timing. So once again I have to unlearn some things to move forward. The only entertainment a person should be learning from is their life itself

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-06-2016

I feel like I'm too fixated on this not being manipulated by women thing and I shouldn't take women paying me for sex so seriously maybe this will let me be more positive towards them coming into my life

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-08-2016

Last night I went to sleep and woke up 3 different times. Each time the dream I was having prior continued over. I recently had to deal with guys in a position of authority and how I react to their actions without imposing myself through confidence or dominance. Sometimes you gotta play the wolf in sheeps clothing and use people to get where you want. People will intentionally say things to get you riled up. Let them feel in control until the right time. So in my dream one of these guys were going above and beyond to piss me off. Completely breaking the integrity of his position and it was tough not to bite back. That's what I want to improve on. I don't want it to get to a point where a guy tries to test me. So it seemed in the dream I was under pressure and taking the necessary actions to evade and defend. In reality I have the upper hand but in the dream I would wake up after each time I was taking action. I've been having these dreams where restless in my bed ever since ive had changes in my life. I've also been really horny and aggressively approaching women.

Seems like I'm manifesting more women. When I realize this I get excited. Then become to dominant. Hopefully this improves

I noticed that my interactions with women got better throughout the night. Slowly grabbing their attention more after each one I spoke too. Seems like I have such high expectations when going out

Now I have a holiday weekend to sleep in and listen to subs. I noticed my face gets red when listen to masked loud through headphones

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 10-09-2016

Feeling really sexy today. Walking through the mall 90 percent of women turn their heads to have a look. Also some guys try to give me a man pound when I'm standing. I'm getting that invincible feeling from when I last ran SM. For example I'm in the right when approaching women. It would go against my personality if I didn't regardless of the result. We all know what These programs do now to and extent but when the programming continues and how I react to it

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Dr. Strangelove - 10-10-2016

A couple of questions mate...
What made you decide to run AM after SM again (I assume you ran AM before attempting SM), did you get you expected out of SM... how did you go with women before and after SM (again I assume you ran it for women), did you get any resistance like in AM... cheers.