Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-12-2015

Holy fuck I'm horny

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-12-2015

I'm getting so horny on this sub. Especially when there's a woman who looks like I can fuck is around.

My advice to anyone reading this journal and using six stage subs is, when you're listening and you think for some reason you want to quit. Look forward to the next stage. It's kindof like a fresh start. Make sure you use all that you've learned through discussions when you listen to the new stage though.

There have been people who've quit and started the program again later on. Obviously it's not good to quit but being ashamed of it doesn't help. So the light is look forward to the next stage. Things will get better

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Voytek - 12-13-2015

(12-07-2015, 07:21 PM)Guider Wrote: I feel more loving towards women now

Now, that`s talking. I thought that SM3 makes you a little creep who seeks only sex but there`s another reason why I`ll start SM3`s run at May. Big Grin

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-13-2015

I'm getting so bored with women at this point. In discussions I always prove them wrong and then they look at me like some godly specimen they want to pounce. The same goes when I walk into a room or when I'm in my car driving. It's a bit annoying when they check me out. It's like they feel so special standing next to me. It's a bit ridiculous. Hasn't translated into sex though. I find myself swallowing my pride in a lot of situations. And I can now see it improves things. Wether it's here or at work. Doesn't make me any less of an alpha though

There's nothing little here. Beleive it or not a lot of girls are creepy and like it too. The ones that have sex that is.

(12-13-2015, 11:23 AM)Guider Wrote: I find myself swallowing my pride in a lot of situations. And I can now see it improves things.

What exactly do you mean by this, mate? Smile

I don't know man. I'm so numb to certain things. I guess it's me losing my aggression. I think I had certain standards in my head that determined wether I'm a man. Others then are easily able to see the motives as I'm so dominant and try to prevent me from getting what I want. They do this by being unethical. Like playing with the facts of the situation. I used to call them out on this bullshit. Now at this time its beggining to feel like it's consuming a lot of energy to engage. So I swallow my pride and continue playing their game. This has happened A LOT in stage 1 and 2. I said this was me being care free in stage 1. Every time I did swallow my pride I moved on to some improvement of my life. I'm finally where I want to be... Somewhat. I can attribute this to the self improvement and foundation building of SM3. A lot of people stop SM3 because they can't handle this part but I suggest from first hand experience to stick with it.

It's a bit confusing but there's positivity coming out of it

I'm talking to a lot of girls. I think this is key to hooking up

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Light - 12-13-2015

This idea of swollowing your pride is interesting. It did happen to me during Am6. I personally take it as negative. I see it as chickening out and being less assertive. I thought really that standing your ground is attractive even if it means being abit confrontationsl. But it is really surprising to me that you make improvements each time you go less confrontational or diplomatic with others!

I know man, it's totally not like me. Maybe it's me improving the social/relatable/ political side of me. I can't put my finger on it but maybe you guys can. First and for most I always listen to myself and this is the direction the sub is taking me. I'm not losing others respect though.

I would have to say my first thought about it were correct. I'm becoming less aggressive. I'm not meeting my own standards to what makes me manly man but I am meeting the standards of being a magnet. While getting respect from everyone, keeping my frame and getting positive responses

Women and kids are so happy around me. I'm still giving the dangerous vibe off to some people as they keep thinking about something gangster when I mention a fair idea such as tinting my car windows. Women are still staring at me

I get a lot of result in women's physical presence.

It gets better each day

Are you going to use SM3`s stage 7 right after this run?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Voytek - 12-14-2015

Does this "like" mean "yes"? Big Grin

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-14-2015

You know I might as well do it. I probably won't be all that focused on sex the following 6-7 months when I run AM.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Survivor - 12-14-2015

Man would you try Wm in the future

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-14-2015

Not sure survivor. I already have one multistage sub geared towards sex and women. I might want to push that to the limit. WM could be a choice 2 years from now. It'll probably be upgraded by then