Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-24-2016

First impression of first day is the effects are very strong. It feels like my actions are dictated from the program and I'm feeling this positivity or heat when around women. Not so tough around them, letting them in. Listening and responding to them and having this feeling within noticing them smile and show signs of attraction when I'm around

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-24-2016

Feelin really sexy, and energetic. It's Saturday night and it felt like everywhere I went women were looking at me. Some smiling, some initiated conversation and I just soaked it in. Feelin very calm and sexy inside and it seems like everyone is out relaxing right now positive. This SM lead in doesn't feel like a surprise it's a really noticeable part

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-25-2016

I think when it comes to taking action with subs there is no such thing. If a subliminal is as much of your life as you make it seem. You'll be naturally taking action that is based on the programming. I don't see what there is to lose when it comes to this except patience. And even that is a stretch.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-26-2016

Been feeling more picky about the women that get my attention, but still feeling attraction from all women. Some people are also looking scared at me or not giving me attention. Being singled out in a group to do something first I hope I can feel comfortable again

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-27-2016

First peaceful day in a long time. Still feeling social and people reacting different

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-27-2016

I feel like it's been tough to focus on diet for the past week. Thought it was because of the imprennding stress but it hasn't died down. It has something to do with being more relaxed and social anyone else notice this?

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - JackOfHearts - 09-28-2016

When I eat more it's either because I'm getting more aggressive (don't care attitude or less fear) or I want to avoid something so I eat a lot to get myself busy which can be due to resistance.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-28-2016

That's why I wrote it could because of any negativity even boredom which stems from depression or maybe I'm eating more to balance out my diet ( I needed more calories ). That's probably it

I feel my voice getting lower and sexier

I feel like I don't need to prove anything

Alfie, good movie about a flawed sex magnet

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - FREAK4LIFE - 09-29-2016

(09-28-2016, 05:11 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Alfie, good movie about a flawed sex magnet

Hollywood films always makes the guy out to be flawed instead of living a fulfilled life of having a lot of poo nanny.

Somehow getting a lot of poon tang translates to a dissatisfied life in hollywood films.

You should see how fucked up an Ashton Kuttcher film where he is a playa becomes at the end because he falls in "love".

First half phenomenal second half pathetic beta conditioning taken to the extreme.

I refuse to believe a guy like that in real life would be affected by one girl that his whole life spirals out of control.

You should check it out on what to do for the first half and what NEVER do you in the second half. Second half is some depressing shit!

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-29-2016

Once again, alphas living with a target on your back is sometimes necessary in a world where people think their way and the way they've proved themselves to the status quo is right. Damned if you do damned if you don't. However through the pain comes success. I know a lot of what is bothering my thinking right now is probably just egos conflicting. I've had to learn to atleast show body language that I can take critiscm. People want you to lead, and subliminals will take us there no matter what. Is the belief

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-29-2016

(09-29-2016, 04:49 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 05:11 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Alfie, good movie about a flawed sex magnet

Hollywood films always makes the guy out to be flawed instead of living a fulfilled life of having a lot of poo nanny.

Somehow getting a lot of poon tang translates to a dissatisfied life in hollywood films.

You should see how ***** up an Ashton Kuttcher film where he is a playa becomes at the end because he falls in "love".

First half phenomenal second half pathetic beta conditioning taken to the extreme.

I refuse to believe a guy like that in real life would be affected by one girl that his whole life spirals out of control.

You should check it out on what to do for the first half and what NEVER do you in the second half. Second half is some depressing shit!

Yeah thanks. A lot of my actions and social behaviour is based on the culture I find interesting in media. Movies, music etc. I know this is probably distracting and could feed my ego a bit.

I think the moral stories are trying to tell is that pointless pussy isn't good. You should be having passionate sex. I think with five beautiful women at a time sounds good. Not all at once all the time.

You know I think I've been that guy who doesn't want to be controlled by women. I had built somewhat of a persona around it. However the constant use of six stage sets have changed me. I'm now not needing to control women. I think that in itself makes a person so sexy women will give you the power. I heard someone say today it's not about all the success or good times but the times you fuck up and than become better