Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-19-2016

It's been a crazy couple of weeks but I've received the validation happiness and freedom that comes from persistence. Feeling better, sometimes I feel like typing a lot other times I dont

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-19-2016

I don't know if I'm super scared or Ive gotten rid of a lot of shame

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-20-2016

More and more I feel like I don't have to question things to get my point across. It's implied I'm the dominant male and people don't specifically answer my statements to keep on a positive frequency. Or I don't know it just seems like a recurring theme

It seems like when I get stressed I eat a bit more. It's nothing like binge eating from before. However it hasn't been two salads a day like a week ago. I don't know what to think. However I notice that when speaking to some women, just by saying "hey" they reply and are tickled by my approach feeling happy. Last night I dreamt of the chick I see every day and she ended up sitting beside me for hours and practically fell asleep on me on the ride home. This isn't the first time this has occurred. I'm seeing more validation from women these days. An experienced but attractive lady in my group when designating a scenario sees me as a leader and constantly ends an activity after I display dominance or get the last word. Things are going good but I could use some guidance here

It feels like I'm losing my urge to keep a clean organized room, I'm being less rigid about it. It doesn't have to do with stress. Maybe SM leadin?

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Kol - 09-21-2016

Following and enjoying your journal.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-21-2016

Thanks bud. I'll post later

I feel like all the people I'm supposed to admire are trying to manipulate me by inducing stress than making it appear it is another person responsible. It's a hard life when you're on top. These situations are very sensitive because speaking the truth will only allow these people to adjust and trigger stress on other levels. Such is life using subliminals. We lived fulfilled lives and others, out of fear, or just to even the playing field will respond with negativity sometimes. It's inconsistent with their preach about bringing the best out of other people. AM is great because we can play this game skillfully, get what we want and move on to something better. Hopefully in future reality this neg behaviour is gone

I keep thinking that Alpha Male attracts the most women. Being the leader, being dominant. Something about this program I think you guys should be aware of is that your life situation changes to what you really need. You might not always be aware of this. If you think being the group leader will automatically attract the girl you perceive as the prettiest you could be wrong. I imagined this as getting beautiful blondes with green or blue eyes with big breasts. It might not come instantly to you because it's not exactly what you need. Maybe it's the paler strawberry blonde that's not as dominant as the one you conciously thought was right. The second option could be the one you have more chemistry with therefore being happier with and having more passionate sex

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-22-2016

I'm staring to feel like some of the guys around me are trying more to be like me. They also act like I'm their father. It feels like they are my ghost in a way. They can act like me as much as possible but internally they are not

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-23-2016

People having been saying my name or last name a lot when seeing me. I wonder if Shannon feels the same way I do while we all bring up his name

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - SargeMaximus - 09-23-2016

(09-22-2016, 11:58 AM)Big Boss Wrote: They can act like me as much as possible but internally they are not

I had this realization when doing AM 6 last time too.

Yeah it's crazy when people see something they like they copy it I'm even beggining to notice people subtly change in response to my action which is second best to imitation. Their compensating behaviour

Starting stage four tmr woo will keep you guys posted on the later half of AM journey