Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 09-07-2016

I've been killing it with women lately... like nudes, cam sex, girl inviting me over for netflix and chill lmao. But I still feel weird when they mention other guys... like I dont care... but at the same time I would like a nice one on one thing like u said. Hopefully one day I meet that right girl if it is right for me.

I think as with anything in life, repetition is key to success (take the subliminals for example). Its gonna take a bunch of trips around the block to figure out how you feel about it probably. And i dont mean just running the subliminal, but actually setting additional intentions of growth if that makes sense?

But after seeing my results with SM3 lead in, im tempted to do it. Im already fuckin amazing lmao.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-07-2016

(09-07-2016, 03:53 PM)blackwing Z Wrote: I've been killing it with women lately... like nudes, cam sex, girl inviting me over for netflix and chill lmao. But I still feel weird when they mention other guys... like I dont care... but at the same time I would like a nice one on one thing like u said. Hopefully one day I meet that right girl if it is right for me.

I think as with anything in life, repetition is key to success (take the subliminals for example). Its gonna take a bunch of trips around the block to figure out how you feel about it probably. And i dont mean just running the subliminal, but actually setting additional intentions of growth if that makes sense?

But after seeing my results with SM3 lead in, im tempted to do it. Im already fuckin amazing lmao.

You're post reminded me of the r kelly song - same girl. At the end of the day if I give my attention to someone, I don't want to played or that happen to another guy. I'm so used to recognizing bs I just don't know why this behaviour is acceptable I gotta work on it I'm sure I'll get better at it lol it's one thing to deal with bs on a business level but now it has to happen on a attraction level too. That's the thing, we are constantly growing. It's not like, "I've run AM once now I'm alpha" there's always room for improvement I'll probably have run it several times before I turn 30. My needs could be different from yours and others so our definitions of alpha and quality of life could be different also.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 09-08-2016

R kelly - cookie is my jam bro.. lol

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-09-2016

Been feeling like women around me are getting excited and turned on but I'm not too aware of what I'm doing conciously to produce.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-10-2016

So back to the manipulation topic. It feels like so many things in my life are going right. I'm getting to be the master of my own world. So clearly the master doesn't not want to settle for what is less than right. Right now it feels like if women are not atleast supporting my ego and instead are playing games they aren't the right one. Maybe cool to flirt with until tension gets to an extent where we're hooking up at this point the power is still not definite unless I control what they fear as well. There are shows like the bachelor and she's got game where a group of women are competing for a guy. That must be a huge ego boost. I'm sure it's what a lot of guys here want as well. I feel I'm so transparent with my intentions and success that for a woman to even consider playing me rather than giving validation is crazy. It's getting better.

I've also noticed how ridiculously unstoppable this program is. It's like whatever you put your focus on there energy going in those directions to produce success. And strong boundaries. If you want to be the most interesting successful strong attractive healthy dominant powerful guy and lead by example this energy goes in all those directions. Other people just seem to naturally allow this to occur if not put up some fight after one stage you become the group dominant

I googled my topic about manipulation and found the Yahoo answer. The main thing to know is never let these bitches see you sweat. I played this situation well for the past month and I'm starting to understand leaving females wondering is extremely seductive. You could be the most powerful guy in the world but if you're upfront with a lady at the start about exactly who you are it kills attraction. Well atleast with the ones that are insecure and have low self esteem. So speak slowly and keep the cards close until the time is right. One week until stage four looking forward to it

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Darkness - 09-10-2016

I think you'll like stage four

Yea this second time around changes feel much deeper and pronounced

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-12-2016

People are calling me sexy and I'm getting more eyecontact from women that reminds me of SM3 also I have 13 days until stage 4 my mistake

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-13-2016

Blasting stage 3 on my EarPods first time I've done this in three months. It's probably good to mix up masked and ultrasonic. I feel like my diet is balancing even more a bit. Starting to lose urge to drink on weekends. So many empty calories.

There's a soccer player (professional) called Messi. He gets so much validation from people calling him the "best ever" or the " best in history". I can understand the genuine side of the comments but I also think a part of people praising and validating so hard just don't want him to reach those labels. They say your enemies come with smilesSmile. I feel like as a leader I am and will be getting more of this validation which I'll ascend and transcend from.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-15-2016

I'm starting to get this attitude where all work has to be done before play. Reminiscent of my previous run through. So different from the relaxation of SM3

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-16-2016

Not been feeling the greatest. I sometimes hope AM run through wouldn't be tougher than the last, but it's also a reason why I love the program. I feel so out of touch of what I've "known". Let's hope next Friday I can relax

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-17-2016

When I see stories about characters I admire they always deal with factors that could cause their impending doom. Along with a ton of other factors producing pressure. They are portrayed as being calm somewhat and deal with what's infront of them. After the ordeal there is a perceived freedom and the character has learned and experienced something deep and meaningful.

When I think of myself and how I deal with situations I don't like the pressure tht much and want the uplifting ending. I don't know if I'll ever love the pressure because I have this belief to create heaven on earth. I'm learning more and more that challenges are part of this. All I'm continuing to do regardless is trust myself

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-18-2016

I can't wait for AM7!