Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-01-2016

Be been getting singled out, in groups for positive things and some people in my group jokingly try to chirp me until I give it back. It's clear my value shows and and I've ascended in my professional life, direct family and in direct

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-03-2016

I see a lot of people reflecting my body language. It looks a bit akward on them but I feel great when I do it. I'm not sure if it's there attempt to troll me or they are doing it out of admiration. I love wearing black and when I see other guys do it seems like they're fronting. I've also been watching some Christian Bale and Brad Pitt movies. I can relate to these "big picture" alphas. Life has been feeling really great but I've been prioritizing my needs so that it can be even better.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Frosted - 09-03-2016

What are you gonna run next? Are you thinking about hitting up SM3 again next?

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-03-2016

Hitting up SM3 again? Gotta enjoy the SM lead in next month first.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-04-2016

Been feeling really horny Lately. Mostly when I'm outside. Masturbation doesn't seem satisfying. The opposite from before. Starting to live in my world inside, out

Also love looking at myself in the mirror

This girl four years younger has been trying to manipulate me for the past four weeks. And with that comes pretending to like/flirt with every guy including me. Now she's staying at my place this weekend I'm pretty sure it's for the soul reason of hooking up but she obviously covered all her angles. Genuinely I don't feel safe hooking up with her but it just seems she wants the strongest male which is me. This hookup will be just as calculated as the rest of our interactions until we open up. I don't want to get tangled in the spiders web but it just seems all options are leading to this

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Blink - 09-05-2016

(09-03-2016, 04:56 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I see a lot of people reflecting my body language. It looks a bit akward on them but I feel great when I do it. I'm not sure if it's there attempt to troll me or they are doing it out of admiration.

The answer is in your signature Tongue

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-06-2016

Don't know how to feel lately. I think I need to improve on my interactions with women. It's obvious some females will give their attention to more than one guy. I'm so used to wanting a genuine one on one experience I find it tough when women act this way. Seems like some WM could help me with. Being a more "social" alpha. Because of my confusion in this area I've resorted back to just being professional. The AM program makes a person the highest value. I always think, what would Shannon do in this situation. The set up I have in my life are thematically similar to what's going on here. I feel like everything has happened for the best however I'm still on edge taking on the challenges in my life. I feel very skilled with the way I've maneuvered things talk to u guys later

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - FREAK4LIFE - 09-07-2016

(09-06-2016, 05:17 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Don't know how to feel lately. I think I need to improve on my interactions with women. It's obvious some females will give their attention to more than one guy. I'm so used to wanting a genuine one on one experience I find it tough when women act this way. Seems like some WM could help me with. Being a more "social" alpha. Because of my confusion in this area I've resorted back to just being professional. The AM program makes a person the highest value. I always think, what would Shannon do in this situation. The set up I have in my life are thematically similar to what's going on here. I feel like everything has happened for the best however I'm still on edge taking on the challenges in my life. I feel very skilled with the way I've maneuvered things talk to u guys later

Why not play their own game and start spinning plates of your own where your own attentions are diverted to multiple females at the same time?

Why do you crave a 1-1 attention from a female when you are on your way to becoming a player who juggles multiple women ?

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 09-07-2016

Yea you're right. I don't necessarily want many women. Ofcourse having the sexual power over them would be great. The quality of woman is more important for me. Someone to be safe with. My frame is as you say. The plates are still spinning mostly because of AM. I guess I had an ego around getting any woman whenever I chose. It's just the shame dumping when seeing a person act genuine to you then do it to another for their own gain. I feel disengaged from the situation but still notice attention from all women. I'm a bit cynical about women and their motives however I still have the AYP program in my pocket I don't know how serious I am

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - FREAK4LIFE - 09-07-2016

(09-07-2016, 06:26 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Yea you're right. I don't necessarily want many women. Ofcourse having the sexual power over them would be great. The quality of woman is more important for me. Someone to be safe with. My frame is as you say. The plates are still spinning mostly because of AM. I guess I had an ego around getting any woman whenever I chose. It's just the shame dumping when seeing a person act genuine to you then do it to another for their own gain. I feel disengaged from the situation but still notice attention from all women. I'm a bit cynical about women and their motives however I still have the AYP program in my pocket I don't know how serious I am

Bro it is play or get played!

Why not many high quality women for you then? Why only 1?

Surely you must be aware of the manipulation that goes on in the human world.

Nobody is innocent on the planet so why should you play that role and in turn suffer for it? I hate guys suffering due to holding idealistic ideas about women, I know I did when I held those beliefs.

I haven't stopped playing bud. it seems people give me what I want almost instantly on a professional level I'm just trying to get to that point when it comes to women. On a professional level it seems that no one will even try a second time to manipulate me because I handle it well. I now see how I'm improving with my interactions each day. Sex is not hard to get but having women genuinely be attracted and pursue is tough. I would say I've mastered the flirting stage. There's still a long way to go. I don't hold women in any idealistic role, but I dont want to settle for a fat chick that looks in my direction twice

I've been able to reevaluate my social situation. Even though my emotions were a bit out of wack before it's clear I'm in a position of strength and the winner on all levels. I don't have to walk around like big wolf on campus but I just what I feel I need and I'm still making progress in all avenues I've set my mind to. Another amazing realization of how powerful/ great this program is. The increased self esteem is second to none. I feel great like there's no standard I have to meet I just have to live life and the pressure is off