Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-20-2016

That was me during my first run. I wasn't as neanderthalic as possible during my first run but really didn't give a fuck. Worked, had aspirations but spent my days having lazy sex spending and eating more than necessary and just doing nothing. Eating fast food and watching movies was the perfect shame pleasure sandwhich. Not long later just relying on my subconscious and the feelings that it produced I've brought myself out of negativity and have been making meaningful positive impacts. I could be more positive though

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 08-20-2016

LMAO ive been lazying around too and just letting sub do its work... lots of binging on things haha but with spurts of productivity..

Man... i gotta ask you something. I met this sexy as hell girl.. my dream and she was really digging me... but I think she is too disciplined to just hook up with me. Before she left party I told her to wait a sec and she said "we are not hooking up" and ran away. I got her number from friend tho and texted... i know not a good move, but i figured am6 might be different? you know?

I texted her and she ignoring me now.. prolly cuz car ride home with strict parents...

I left it at " yo hooee" "aight take yo time Smile"

Just for fun, what do you feel will happen? Have you been through similar? I reeeeeaaally want that pussy lmao. Like really bad bro. I feel its like rightfully mine haha

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-21-2016

Yea I insist on doing things the hard way. Every part of negativity in my thinking will be transformed by this. If you can keep your boundaries and be positive/happy good on you.

Haha about your situation. This sounds like something that happened to me during SM3. My advice? Follow your instincts. If you can't be genuinely happy texting this girl she's probably not the one to have sex with or be safe with. I know you just want to slash it but that's not going to be the most passionate or pleasurable sex. I recently met this girl I had saw during sm3 I'm positive she was a manifestation this girl is kind and also prevented me from being set up by another chick. She's not the hottest but I understand why I manifested her. I suggest you read no more mr nice guy for more help.

A lot of inner work has been done for me these past two stages as much as I could pursue women it just doesn't seem like a priority

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-22-2016

Start stage 3 tmr

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-23-2016

Already notice the balance shift. Feel lighter, more talkative positive centered

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-23-2016

The circle of friends definitely works. I wouldn't say they are weaker than me but they definitely see me as the big lion

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-25-2016

Honestly the benefits are huge but It feels like it'll take 10 run throughs for me to be aware of everything it's producing

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-25-2016

Not in the greatest of moods. Feel like people will say anything to fuck with my emotions. I transcend all of it but I usually expect the best of people and am prepared for the worst. I have respect but I feel like when you're high value a target is put on your back. Tough times lead to positive experiences

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-26-2016

I just came back from the strop club. Chicks will even go to the strip club to look at guys and how they see women in order to manipulate them on a regular basis. It's sickening. I extremely dislike when women try to manipulate men. I was able to rise above it but some of my brothers bought into the trap. Now I'm waiting for my pizza lol.

Am6 second time around is honestly so fucking great

I'm pretty happy with myself. The pizza guy, who was late delivering and forgot the debit machine tried to coax me or manipulate me that he wasn't. Even went to the extent of calling his manager and giving me the phone to talk to him. I told him no, the delivery was late so I should get the pizza for free. More bullshit by the manager trying to manipulate me but I stuck to my story. The ultra success is here in am6 I got a 25 dollar pizza for free no problem I like that

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-27-2016

Caught myself about to message a girl I knew from highschool. Then remembered I didn't want to punish myself so I stopped and remembered I should go for a better looking chick

My second run through has been a blast

It's surreal how great life can be

What is success? What is satisfaction? What is happiness? What is validation