Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-11-2016

A couple days ago I was sitting with two guys I worked with and one of them literally called the other out for being a beta male. I was objective to the situation but just another interesting thing to see.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-11-2016

In my new living area I find myself being out later than everyone else. Conciously I also don't have to tactically plan things to be in mentioned positions.

I fucked this Caucasian woman today and let me tell you there's nothing like being your healthiest mentally and physically to get a woman off multiple times, hard without even intending to. Next thing you know your hand is clasping the back of her neck while you're both in a delirium of pleasure

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-12-2016

Language of gratitude

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-12-2016

Less and less, more and more I don't want to "crack" to people. I go around town displaying body language and emotion like its my last day on earth. In reality it's not. Yea I'm a walking stock with shares soaring high but I want people to work even harder to get my gems. I don't always like being perceived as the center of attention so I'll take what the world gives me

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-13-2016

In the past two days I've had two different women ask me out. One that was more dominant. Always in high fashion and took care of herself. I know she's been looking at me and after one conversation we usually have just said hi when crossing paths. Her interest has probably been peaking because I spoke to her while she was leaving and she talked about a deadline and how we should go out for drinks after. The other was a big breasted blonde probably just horny and conceded back to her highschool was saying "I like you". D/s best of both worlds for my pleasure

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-18-2016

How does it feel to be first at everything in a new environment? Ask me

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-18-2016

Feeling a bit sad I don't know why I was thinking about how so many of us don't lead the best lives possible because there is healing that has to be done within.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-19-2016

Sadness is still looming a bit. Today I got up infront of 60 people and did a presentation. Even though the people around me weren't validating they weren't really giving me attention either I can tell by this I did well. I want life to go well but it seems I have to get used to this pain. I must be dredging up a lot of shit because even though I get what I want, I'm perceived how I want, I do what I want "I" doesn't always seem to be right. I'm left here sad and somewhat alone with a room full of people. It's getting better. This will get me to where I'm going. There are some women who I have a good relationship with, considered hooking up with (red head ) then I reconsider remembering that "am I settling?" Or should I hook up with her because I deserve the pleasure then people in a third party see the two of us and reccomend it. Saying she's cute and the wife type I shoot a message out only to rmbr I'm not genuinely attracted. I'm all fucked up lol while other women that are a bit more attractive try to manipulate me, use me for social value, are negative while I womanize them and see through the bullshit.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-19-2016

I also have a decent circle of friends now that made me a bit happy now

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 08-19-2016

I was thinking today if my whole life is gonna be like this... would love to just say fuck it, but i got concrete plans. theyre the only thing sacred to me bow. I would HATE dying before theyre done. My soul needs to make its mark

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-20-2016

Haha I hear you hope your plans are as great as you think be careful alpha is a tough road to take

Interesting you brought that up because more than ever AM has me feeling like flying under the radar. It's not a constant reason to prove my soul. It's just there

I try to let go of wanting perfection but it gives a satisfactory feeling

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 08-20-2016

I wonder how AM6 would work if someone were to absolutely give in and just say fuck it.