Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 07-23-2016

Didn't end up doing much today but I feel the new information of this stage settling in. Had some very vivid dreams, while the tv was on seems like the show was mixing with my dreams. A football game mixed with candy lazers and swag interesting

Other guys seem to be responding more aggressive to me. For example i would be standing in line, then step out to grab a pack of gum and they would cut infront. It's not a long line and I was in no particular hurry so I allowed it to happen. Obviously this persons intention wasn't pure. I guess when people are put into a corner in their mind they react abnormally

It seems my confidence and positivity has increased towards women. I don't have to do much except talk about how stupid the Pokemon go game they're playing is and they talk about sex. Some women that are infatuated or just want to know if you're right to have sex with will say "do you expect to marry this nationality in the future?" Answer this question right and you got game Smile

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 07-24-2016

Last night I was going through some Facebook profiles of people I used to know and I felt like I was healing myself. I've grown so much over the past 18 months. It's very liberating mentally. The power I thought others had over me dissolved. Also the stress about how I was going to prepare myself has stopped. I've found a solution. Feeling great, calling people out on their bullshit visualizing and believing having sex with two women at a time feeling good about myself

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 07-25-2016

In a very volatile mood today. It's like I want to come here to vent. People say I expect too much from them. It does seem like after I get satisfaction I'm bored after and want to move on. I dont want to only deal with that bullshit but there's also what occurs to me on a personal level. I'm really confronting a lot of shit on this program. I'm recognizing less how much "power" effects attraction. and not in a good way. You could be dominant in physical size, career and whatever else you think is important but all that does is alienate another person causing guilt and shame.

I'm understanding more from "no more mr nice guy" and how being to attached to a mother figure could effect intimate relationships, for example not seeing women for what they actually are and instead feeling like "fixing" them. It's like these relationships determine who a person really is and definitely improves situations when interacting with others not the amount of capitalistic power a person has.

Stage 2 is in full force

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 07-25-2016

Wow, after the storm the sun shines. I gotta start setting bigger exercise goals. I'm in the calm cool and collected headspace when I break my plateaus it's bad ass;). So many areas of my life are improving. Reading more, experiencing new ways to cook for myself, eating better! Going out for walks:) still some guys showing aggression towards me lol it shows their smaller side.

I came to a revelation earlier that there's two types of people that run subliminals. 1. They use the program according to instructions and they progress ( these people could literally sleep, watch movies/ do the bare minimum and get results. Their effort would be effective towards their intention- I used to be one of them!) and 2. People that listen to subs according to instructions and spend their time actively improving themselves ( easier said then done, however it could be done if you have the right mind space. Don't worry if you don't the sub will get u there regardless. This is beneficial for obvious reasons but on a physiological level I cannot yet explain- I've become this)

Edit: I've also been thinking about health a lot in regards to my sex life. Learning to like using condoms. Also going to the doctors more regularly after putting it aside. It feels great

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 07-26-2016

Day 5

Noticing how when I eat out, female and some male waiters spend special attention around me. Or they look at me with a group of people when offering the bill. My sister says it's because I'm mr. Big shot however it clear to me that I'm demanding or showing high value.

Also I'm catching my self when doing "nice guy" things. I didn't realize it before but I sometimes feel like going for bitches, women that aren't as hot as I want them to be or teens. So now I'm not looking in every woman's direction and just straight ahead. It makes sense to me why some of my previous relationships were a certain way. Girls feeling insecure and me consoling them. No more. I will get what I really want and be more honest than ever.

Also feeling really confident when working out

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 07-27-2016

Stage 2 is making my head hot. Also I'm noticing how on social networks if I'm in a heated discussion I can get my point across exactly how I intended to.

My discoveries on women continue. Lack of interest looking at anything that I wouldnt consider hot. There's just not a lot of alpha women out there. And what I mean by that is well rounded. I've noticed previously that these are the women I'm most interested in. Even with their hair tied up and just came from a run they're still showing attraction. For me, I think I would give attention to a platinum blonde bombshell. The rest need to work for my approval. This whole thing about getting exactly what I want is still a mystery. I want sex, but by lowering my standards it seems I also lower my value. There are a lot of feelings I have to be confident discovering through this route. It seems like the "attraction" route.

Self confidence continues to improve. I don't have much that worries me. Little things used to be "pressing" now I have an overall force that will get through any obstacle in my way

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 07-29-2016

So today's i experienced something new. I wasn't concious of it before. However I've always done what I thought was right to get what I want. Now I'm literally doing things in the moment that I want. Wether it's just a feeling I hold. Instead of responding I'm concious of a situation and choose wether I want to give attention to the scenario. Another teaching from no more mr nice guy but this is really resonating. I'm getting invited to parties, receiving a huge amount of respect for this and a lot more attention from women. I have also been feeling more confident and comfortable than ever. It takes a lot to get to this point

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 07-29-2016

Man I cant wait to get to that point. I wonder if after like 5 runs of AM6, will we all just become like Batman or something.. I mean who knows, maybe Shannon created just the thing to transform man into demi-gods. If the law of attraction truly is what it is, why not we take it to a whole new level?

Life can literally become the greatest adventure!

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 07-31-2016

Had a dream about spiders. Researched how they are about manipulation. The web an all. But in the dream it's like they were all on the sides. Not interacting with me. Cool. I've begun to be more laid back. Could see how "tough" my mindset was before. Not sure how but I'm encorporating more of a social mindset:

@bwz

Yea I know right!

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-01-2016

Yea dude. The movie enemy is a prime example of that. Been dreaming vividly lately makes me reflect on where I'm at now definitely making an impact

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-02-2016

Getting a lot of my personal power back. Can tell this time around is about attraction. Women and every one get the impression I'm a dominant male and should be attracted to. Guys, a lifetime of tension is better than a moment of pleasure. Also being pushed to stay on top of things because of this realization. You have to compare and contrast how you feel internally and what reaction is being produced from outside, then progress daily

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-04-2016

Already middle of stage 2.

Feels like this is such a tough program. I'm in the mall and I look around, everyone seems to be enjoying their lives. I recognize some people still working at a cell phone shop for the past 10 years. I always feel in anticipation of something. It's as if my results don't mean anything If within I'm not feeling as positive as possible. Minutes feel like the longest ever. I'm not trying to blame others but it seems like my success produces others to project hate and I'm inclined to overcome it. Things also feel really simple. If more attention from women is what you want, have a nice body, dress well. If you want to be respected do respectful things. Feeling a bit down today I shouldn't be

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - blackwing Z - 08-04-2016

Maybe throw yourself a party or give yourself a week off to have some fun. Usually that makes me lighter and happier when things get too serious.

And it helps me appreciate my progress more

Also, I usually feel connected to world during those stages

RE: Alpha Male 6 Updates - Life - 08-04-2016

I would but there are priorities and deadlines. Seems like all I can do is work through the pain