Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 06-05-2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHrbeBTiO5w&list=PLghL9V9QTN0gCZia2u-YnLxhetxnC_ONF&index=14#t=3.990935953 I just watched something that aids my theory of having genuine friends. Don't mind the title of it. We are creators of our own reality. So friends that are interested in that, rather than the materialistic end goal is something I have in common with them. Which is almost everyone. important insight for me.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 06-06-2016

More progress today. I feel like I'm projecting in my mind or externally how I want a situation to be. This helps me be motivated. For social situations. I know I can do things by myself to achieve goals but this realization gives me a boost to do things in public. Maybe I'm becoming less jaded. It seems like as long as I'm naturally doing what I can I'm on the right track.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 06-06-2016

Just came from soccer. I find myself in a lot of these situations. Where I'm borderline embarrassingly dominant. Some of the men I kick around with are twice my age but I'm noticing a positivity, a lot more competitive am6 programming this time around. People around me are having a good time because I am. This spirit is uplifting but from experience I know that there's a lot more that makes one alpha then just being dominant. A couple positive opportunities today. However there was one instance where if I wasn't experienced with how shitty people could be would've really fucked me over. Thanks

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 06-07-2016

I'm feeling like an unstoppable force. I used to feel fear in certain situations. For example when I agree on a price with a person during a conversation I would have a voice in the back of my head saying "damn maybe I should have something in writing". Obviously this is a good idea but the worst from people is starting to show itself a lot less. Making me find more success.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 06-07-2016

I find myself naturally visualizing sex with women a lot more. The raw feeling of skin on skin. Having my dick sucked. Could be the SM leadin. I'm acknowledging these thoughts

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 06-08-2016

As I sit here I realistically think in my head of the women I can hook up with. The women that find me attractive sexually. There is a handful. For some reason in the past I couldn't do this. I think it had to do with the beleif in the past that I could get any woman I wanted but that depends on my career and the money I make. First you make the money then you get the women. Right? Nah, that mindset is lacks in self worth. Funny how I've ignored the realization for a long time.

This is where passion and sex appeal kicks in. I know that the energy and effort I put into looking good will just greatly increase my options in women that want to hook up with me. I think the algyrthm for males having the power in sex over women is, options. A woman will chase a guy if he has other options to be with. This hasn't been more obvious to me then ever before. Positive steps forward

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 06-08-2016

Sometimes I feel like blaming the people closest to me such as family for not supporting my self, development. The realizations I go through seem so very obvious sometimes that if they'd even cared about my well being a little bit they would be able to help. Did they project some of their shit on me which might've forced me to take the route I've taken? Maybe, but now that I'm making healthy changes to my mindset it feels like the goals I can achieve with these subliminals are close

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 06-09-2016

Something bad happened today. However my world didn't completely shatter. I was able to conciously reach out to people effectively for help. My social life in fact improved a bit because of this. There's a bit of a "calm" before I hear about how my actions would effect my general situation. My nerves have gotten better

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 06-09-2016

Feels like sometimes all that's ever resorted to is listening to subliminals at night

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 06-10-2016

Finally understand how great an impact being emotionally healthy and having less fear is providing. Seems like my choices are major on a grande scale. Meaning it's less important to contemplate waking up in an hour compared to what sub am I going to run next. Basically, I get what I focus my mind towards. And it only seems like my "concious" choice to decide whichever subliminal is next is what has to change. My strategy of running a balance of AM and romance/sex subs in the upcoming years feels the safest but now that I see through the fear and my abilities start to shine I can make better decisions.

Fuck there are so many gorgeous women taking the subway in my city today on this beautiful day. I haven't taken the subway in months. Just getting oggled by many women. What I'm going through is so different compared to a man who just stands up straight. I'm a man with resolve. Some of these women are so beautiful I'm unashamedly checking their bodies out and it got me hard. A bit different from previous times though. Like these women enjoy me thinking about them I keep getting what I want. Definitely AM effects are shining and the SM lead in is full effect

Thinking to myself, are we always in a constant battle with what we conciously want and what our subconcious knows is right

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 06-11-2016

I feel like I'm a threat to everyone. And even when I open up I'm not getting any satisfaction because I still hold my frame as a "threat". This gives me some happiness but also sadness. It seems like I've mastered so many perceptions the media shows of what a dominant male is but it also shut me off from a lot of people now as I regain more emotional stability and have less fear I'm beggining to relate to people better but still holding my dominant male frame.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 06-11-2016

For the first time in a while, during my nightly walk I chose to walk away from the highly populated areas. And towards the nature. Something within made me do this. And those thoughts went through my mind. During my SM run I was so inclined to being out. Now I was walking to the trees just intending to be by on my own. Next thing I see is a group of ten people emerging from that direction. Makes me reflect on my emotional health. I'm now doing things that I want, and not being "alone".