Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-17-2016

Finally moving into a better apartment now also. This all feels like a lot to handle. Can't wait to move on

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 05-28-2016

Got into a car accident today. Was rear ended. I loved that car. After assimilating it feels like I won the lottery. My work is now expanding to more practical avenues. And I won't have to rely on a car being an expense. The best thing/ scenario that I can think of coming from this is that I will get a large settlement. And for a while, finally, money won't be a burden. I could live life by being myself. Sometimes I think that car, represented everything wrong with me. My shame pushed me to get a car that made me look like a big shot. Everyone knew I was a big timer because of this car. Now I don't need it. These series of events couldn't have been any more magically orchestrated. It truly feels like the work of the program. I thought this was something notable I should share.

What's next for me? I'm just taking it one day and moment at a time. Focusing on my personal leadership skills rather than money. Some part of me thinks a lot more greatness will come out of this

I also feel like the more I progress, the less anyone wants to give me emotional support. Maybe that just comes with the territory. Either way, it seems like another thing I should post here

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Jakeb203 - 05-28-2016

It may have to do with you being emotionally independent. When you no longer rely on others for emotional supports they can sense it. Don't see it as a bad thing though it's showing evidence for growth

Got spooked tonight. Was just walking down the street and one of my neighbours was pretty drunk. I always saw this guy around but never really spoke. He approached me and we started chatting. This might be the "manifest friends" portion of the program. Didn't expect to talk to anyone and it just happened.

@jake

All I have to say to you is that don't overdue being independant. Connecting with others is important. Like loving someone who doesn't love u is a great way to grow and self love knowing that emotional states are only temporary.

Feels like more than ever, things are changing drastically. Must've really pushed "Shannon's" limiters to the test by having my life changed by a car accident lol

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - kenpachi - 05-28-2016

(05-28-2016, 10:38 PM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote: Feels like more than ever, things are changing drastically. Must've really pushed "Shannon's" limiters to the test by having my life changed by a car accident lol

Lol!

AOSI without limiters causes you to be struck by lightning and reincarnate as Marilyn Monroe.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - CatMan - 05-28-2016

OE works in mysterious ways, lmao.

(05-28-2016, 10:38 PM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote: Got spooked tonight. Was just walking down the street and one of my neighbours was pretty drunk. I always saw this guy around but never really spoke. He approached me and we started chatting. This might be the "manifest friends" portion of the program. Didn't expect to talk to anyone and it just happened.

@jake

All I have to say to you is that don't overdue being independant. Connecting with others is important. Like loving someone who doesn't love u is a great way to grow and self love knowing that emotional states are only temporary.

You mean "overdo".

Yes I agree you are on SM and feel a lot of unconditional love for people. I am not saying connections aren't important, that's why you need to talk to family and friends. But they aren't necessarily top priorities in life, you always need to get your life together before you consider pursuing "connections".

And sometimes it's pointless to debate about who has the correct views since we are on different subs and our views become influenced pretty darn easy. I will feel different during SM and probably agree with you, and you'd agree with me while on BASE. Depends on what your subconscious mind focuses on.

I meant overdo you beat me to it lol

(05-28-2016, 11:49 PM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote: I meant overdo you beat me to it lol

True class, gentleman. Cool

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 05-29-2016

I accidentally liked your post actually I don't agree I am not on SM and as much as I get responsibilities are important only now do I see how taking care of one's self is what a healthy man does but there isn't really a guide on what men should follow to be that person. For me, thinking about career money and my impact on society was being my best. I started ignoring people and focused on acquiring things. The media shoves this down our throat, who owns the Mercedes or a McMansion is successful but it's not that straightforward. By connecting with others and learning about yourself are you truly able to produce a happy life and environment for yourselves. Would we be happier with material things? Maybe, but it's not necessary. I think money can't buy happiness. Listening to subliminals does though

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Jakeb203 - 05-29-2016

I think each person has his ideal image of how to become the best version of himself. Certain people are truly drone to those material things, I call them "not so zen". Life is actually pointless if one were to chase things after things, without having a purpose in mind. I actually like your point of connecting with others to learn about yourself and others more. And I want to expand on that idea too. One can also feel happy by connecting with things or knowledge around him. In the end it really comes down to which connections you make matter to you the most, that will bring you the most happiness. Whether that be connecting with people, knowledge, interests or material things, that's up to the individual. So far I see chasing after material things will not bring me happiness, but mastery of certain things will. So I don't care if I buy that 300k mercedes in the end, but only the experience that I put myself into. I value a lot what different experiences teach me, and the insights they offer.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - Life - 05-29-2016

I agree with most of that. I think that's the next step I'll encounter in my growth. What genuinely drives me.

RE: Alpha Male 6 Refresher - JackOfHearts - 05-29-2016

(05-28-2016, 06:04 PM)Kibagame Jubei Wrote: I also feel like the more I progress, the less anyone wants to give me emotional support. Maybe that just comes with the territory. Either way, it seems like another thing I should post here

I see that as you being more a man. If people give you less emotional support it can means that they feels that you are so strong that you doesn't seem to need any. I have a friend who is really masculine and it didn't seem to need any emotional support even if it's not true but they appear so self reliant that you can tell them anything and they won't be affected. I think it's one of the thing we should strive for, it's not an easy thing to do, it's an element of sacrifice.
But knowing how women are more self interested/ self centered and like to talk about them self a lot it would make sense that men are less so, it is then a quality that men has more. The more you have this quality the more women would feel safe to share things with you because they know you can handle it more easily, they can talk all day with you, knowing you won't feel needy.
I'm surprised that SM3 build so much growth about being a man, I thought it would be much more external growth and attraction but there is a big part of character building into it and I feel it a lot.