Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-16-2016

Wow what a nice day. Feeling pretty nostalgic as I sit in this restaurant have a coffee and read some older posts. I'm noticing the people around me and just feel at complete peace and comfort with myself. Socially it feels like when I act everyone else is very akward and I'm ok. Meaning usually I react to what I see in regards to other people's actions but now I just do what I want and it feels completely normal. There's been so many experiences, fear destruction and learning about myself during this journey that when I encounter something weird I embrace it instead of reacting how I think is best.. I'm not dressed super great or anything right now just wearing a tracksuit so it's funny how irrelevant some things are in regards to social value. The attention from women is great too but just being comfortable with myself I think is a huge achievement and something I feel I've been working towards since the start. What a lovely day

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-16-2016

Yea bro I appreciate you posting here. You're almost done AM and the opportunities grow greatly once you do so. Not to say that AM isn't a beast of a program itself.

I don't know any other advice to give you except be positive and greatful for every day / moment you're on this journey bringing you towards this goal.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - wolverine_i_am - 05-16-2016

I'm still on my first run of AM6, and currently on stage 4. It's been amazing so far. Getting more results with women all the sudden, especially in this stage. Reading your journal really motivates me and pumps me up for SM3.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-17-2016

He just ask if u need any tips along the way. One run has left me wanting more tbh. However there's different programs I want to use. Might re visit SM refresher in fall

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - wolverine_i_am - 05-17-2016

What made you choose to run the SM refresher right after your first run? It was your first run right? Do you think I should do the same? It seems like a fantastic idea to solidify everything. I'm planning to run SM at least 2-3 times before I go onto WM2.

Was just curious about a refresher being entirely about sex. Ya it was my first run. It seems at times when a person doesn't want sex the program improves their self. And when horny it produces external results. If you really want to be a 100% sex magnet I suggest you do it 2 or three times. With the obvious am refresher when needed. However a persons priorities might not be just be around sex. AM or business or romance or physical health could be other reasons for a different sub. I'm interested in how the next program will contrast over this current SM run

Yeah, I'm not looking to do AM for a while. I'm having an amazing run with it right now, but I'm not looking to using it again for another 3 years. I've always wanted to do the SM ever since I started. Multiple runs of that will drill the sex magnet programming into me. Then top it off with WM twice, I'll be really all-rounded.

I'm thinking this: AM>SM>SM refresher>SM>SM>WM>WM refresher>WM>SM>SM refresher>AM>WM>SM
But it's bound to change.

Talking to you guys on here does produce some relief to know there's other people going through similar experiences I don't know why as enjoyable as this journey is it's also tough. It's not only direct challenges but the constant change and improvement of every hour day month and year compared to being misguided in the past

Ya you might be better at sex and have more women sooner than expected. For me, I'm lazy, won't even do WM because it doesn't have OE. I like manifestations and attraction. I like the idea of my subconcious helping me rather than controlling everything conciously. It's the toughest path and might not be the quickest route towards the goal but can ensure pure change on every level

How does OE relate to manifestations and attraction?

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7361-post-105683.html?highlight=Engine#pid105683

Thanks!

No problem.

Getting more compliments today. I'm officially done this SM saga. So weird how much my thinking has changed after finishing. Something within is making me feel really productive it might mean I'm ready for AM. Thinking to myself how since summer is around the corner I just want to go to the gym everyday and eat healthy. I'm noticing the contrast between my AM thinking and SM and as a whole generally I'm just being more social but also determined to get things done. Lighter, if you will. Still can't really describe it. Quality of life just feels better. I know with AM I'll feel some more satisfaction because my energy will be put towards myself. Maybe this is just the attitude I should feel inclined towards during my next magnet run. I'm having women surround me again. This stresses me out because what I want doesn't seem to be in direct correlation with how others are around me. I'll continue to take it one day at a time but it seems the improvements I make conciously will produce myself to have more control over others reactions. For example this woman is sitting right infront of me a busty Asian with big eyes all she does is constantly flip her hair and stick her breast out in my direction I've approached women like this many times but I'm very honest and if she doesn't want to be mine this moment I will move on. I want women like this hopefully my energy and effort will produce a reality with more situations that further turn me on like this. I can't stress how important it is to be secure emotionally because there's no other place in the world I'd rather be than right here but constantly in the past if I literally wasn't moving forward like pulling this girls number then I would move on perceiving there's something better out there but I definitely feel AM will build off the result of SM