Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-13-2016

There are five days left in this refresher stage.. And I've felt like stopping. That's saying a lot about me. The person who thinks it's the easiest thing in the world to just press play on subliminals and allow my subconcious mind to produce changes. How the future first time users, the entire program is a profound vacation party experience no doubt. While career also excels but be prepared to deal with inner changes

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Dzemoo - 05-13-2016

Refresher is hard i know it

Forsure it makes me think it is for maintenance too though and stages 1-6 is truly for growth

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Jakeb203 - 05-13-2016

Would you say consciously practicing pickup during SM will be helpful? I plan on hitting clubs hard during SM along with a few people and make seduction a conscious effort. But that may go against being natural

You'll naturally be doing that. You don't have to Beleive my route, but if you accept the instructions and cooperate then there will be only times where you'll be out wanting to seduce. Until you have sex again and again. Then it's nap time.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - dissonance - 05-13-2016

(05-08-2016, 11:01 PM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: Been noticing that not only because I rely on subliminals that more people try and "figure me out" but because I'm so alluring and dominant people always want to have the last word. http://m.selfgrowth.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.selfgrowth.com%2Farticles%2Fthe-last-word&utm_referrer=#2792 After researching why people try and have the last word I felt confident or atleast a shift that I will more likely start getting the final word. So that whatever I try and build with a woman can progress. Seems like it boils down to insecurity and according to the above article having the last word will more likely conjure a response with the women I pursue

I'm pretty sure it's saying not having the last word is the better way, isn't it? The true last finality is you ignoring their last message. Thus them wondering, thinking, reflecting, and emotionally investing in the interaction.

Well it seems to me people have been doing it because it allows them to feel a sense of control. They really do project their satisfaction over it. Been letting people get the last word for the longest time. Now that I'm more social and my social value is increasing it seems like this is the natural thing to do, get the last word. Maybe it's gender specific. Obviously it's situational. Who really cares?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - dissonance - 05-13-2016

Yeah true. Who really cares.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-15-2016

Noticing at this point when I give eye contact to women and notice my interest they then reciprocate however I lose interest similar to what other users reported here. Back to my initial amount of effort I want to put into getting these women, which is none. It's true when I read about how this program forces you to be social and habits like Netflix and chill and sleeping in die. Sometimes I envision myself doing an entire weeks worth of work in one day so that I can soley focus my efforts on being around women. Then I would have no excuse to get away however I'm beggining to meet more women through my work. Without a doubt where ever I go socially I grasp the attention of both men and women.

Realizing again how when a man wants to pleasure a woman sexually and is emotionally invested in it a woman can sense this and will usually do things to stroke the ego for example say things like "I'm all yours" etc this does give us the power as usually women just want to be loved and will lose their power just to get their emotional support.

Jax perfectly displays this dynamic in the scene. Where Tara wants to leave but vulnerability makes her reconsider as she wants to achieve emotional satisfaction by keeping her man
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LUhUeCqeoR4

Also feels like I'm going through stage 6 again at the moment

Getting a lot of attention from women. Driving on the street it's like when I see a woman their focus is on me and it is quite noticeable how their behaviour changes when I'm near.

I would like to say that there has been a noticeable amount of growth in regards to women after consecutively running the refresher right after the 6 stage program. Which means in some ways I've gone through the sm3 script twice. It's noticeable that women are attracted but it's kindof like the annoying girl in school who had a crush on you and u knew you could get but she wasn't hot enough so not worth the time. Even though some of these women showing interest are pretty this resorts back to a mans emotional health. Is it worth it to spend an afternoons amount of time with some you half heartedly want to hook up with? The doubt alone makes me move on. Their personality has to be really great to draw me in. This brings me back to what I feel has generally been happening these past seven months. That is lowering my interest in being in a "work" state of mind, and changing that to a good time. My time spent on working has felt a lot better. Which essentially gives me the freedom mentally to converse with women more and be playful. I spoke to my Fwb today about the idea of us being in a relationship again and as she was a bit open to it I noticed how different things were between me and her and how much I had grown. Compared to being tied down and now where I'm always out I really don't want to go back to the relationship and she understands that as well. So all I can see from my past is a great amount of progress to "being" a sex magnet. A guy who can do what he wants whenever he wants it not having to answer to one lady but commanding the attention of hundreds (or atleast more than you can count). I think users can expect to achieve atleast this their first time around.

This seems like the top down method. Doing things the hard way. Changing from the outside in. A person who hasn't studied PUA or has a lot of emotional baggage will probably be successful as their beleifs and sensations of the program are pure and there won't be any contradictory knowledge slowing down the sub

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - LionKing - 05-16-2016

Cool. How's your success at work? I mean, can you concentrate on improving and applying yourself in that area, or does it feel like a distraction to you?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-16-2016

It's ok. Before I used to think more money means more women which pushed me to work. But now not so much.

Personally for me work is probably number one priority even though I'm running SM. Not to say I haven't put my energy into sex. Funny thing is the more I let go of how I felt about work the more things got better in general, rather than specific goals. In fact early in this journal I had to prepare for a fitness test and really put all my energy into that and it was very tough. I credit this to OE.

Kind of glad I don't have to work these last days of SM. Ready to move forward but these past 7 months have felt like a party/vacation experience. So good

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-16-2016

As I near the end of this program I noticed another fear dropped. This one seemed disguised as "self validation". Sometimes it might feel nice to push people away or women because you are interested in doing your own thing. By logic this might sound ok but coupled with entitlement it essentially prevents others from being "let in". So I'm happy with this progress update and it peaks my interest on what another run of SM3 would do