Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-09-2016

Just took a hearing test and it's better than ever! With over years of listening to ultrasonics. What a satisfying and healthy feeling

Ya I think this whole idea of hearing getting messed up stems from doubt. No worries! A couple years of sub usage and doubt will be gone

I do this thing where I alternate one night masked the other ultrasonic. Each day feels like a gradual progression from the last. Therefore I'm confident with my basic hearing test.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-10-2016

Feeling and thinking more and more that my concious issues and adventures are nothing compared to what's going on around me caused by the subliminal. It's as if pretty women are more attracted to me then the uglier ones. Maybe it's because they have more confidence. The pretty ones that is. I'm feeling and thinking more well adjusted. Not really going from deadline to deadline anymore. More in the moment. Now that summer is around the corner I think I'll spend my time going for long walks. Rather than Netflix and chill. It seems like this improvement will make the women I have sex with genuinely love me. I've also been researching things that make me feel better about myself. For example looking up " I can't believe she's with HIM!" It goes far beyond how someone appears on the surface and touches on the chemistry of why certain people are attracted to eachother

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-11-2016

Even though this subliminal has made me so much more social brought different groups of friends in my life made me an expert communicator, smooth operator, highly valued, self providing man. There's a part of me that thinks I didn't want so much sex with women in the first place. Honestly previously my life was dictated by responsibilities such as making money and achieving things. The want and need for tht dropped immensely I've treated myself a lot better and my life has become a loving one. I love how I make money and this makes me enjoy and love all the other areas of my life. My first impression of SM was purely for ego satisfying purpose to be honest. Having a group of women actively pursuing me sounds great. At one point of the program earlier I had that although it was taking a strain on my life and happiness outside of having sex with them. Maybe they're not in my life anymore because they were not the right women. The reason I'm not that into all the women around me even though I approach them and out my energy into getting sex is because of the fact that I could run a AYPl program and feel fully confident that the effort I'm putting into this woman is also one I'm having the best sex with. In hindsight went I think about that statement it seems a bit silly not to enjoy a woman I find is attractive but not my perfect lover that wants to give me all the pleasure her heart desires. I'm working towards that and it's clear I still have some issues to breakdown around myself, women and sex.

This makes me think about the errors of thinking the path of least resistance is conciously a sound one.

Even men who are very good with women like sex symbols encounter women that bore them to death or are annoying and not fun to be around.

Writing out this passage the only logical conclusion/ solution seems to be that the longer a person listens to SM the more women rightly suited for my lifestyle and to enjoy having sex with will enter my life. Extra women would be just more fun to experience on a daily basis. A balance between manifestation and women who like my charms conversation and everything else. I've always been attracted to the idea of manifesting women and things. Attracting them into my life. And that's why I don't really care about how people or women think when I speak my concious mind which is based on principles such as honesty, respect and the occasional joke. I've seen a lot of change to my concious thinking which I'm happy about. I can't wait to ascend from this rat race mentality and start seeing fruitful change in women's behaviour based on my actions the IOIs approaches numbers and hair flipping isn't enough anymore I will be satisfied when I look at a women and I can tell her pussy gets wet from that effort only lol noticeably and well it seems I made some progress I have a reference point from where I can gauge how my concious actions will effect. It will probably get better from here and I'll be so good where I can follow along a women's gradual increase of interest just as I see my own progress from listening to the subliminal

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Jakeb203 - 05-11-2016

Hi FrankUnderwood,

You said that "the more times you run SM, the most women seem rightly suited for my lifestyle", I wonder if that means you stop approaching girls you like, merely let them come to you? One thing I am concerned with what lack of good lifestyle can bring. If you don't have a lot of fun things to pursue outside of home staying at home probably wouldn't help bringing in so many women.

Honestly so much has gone on in the past few months it's tough to differentiate approach or being approached. Manifestation is something else however. For example if you bump into an attractive woman how are you going to know if it was you doing so with the intention of starting a conversation, her doing it to you or it just happening randomly? Maybe by the person who speaks first? Anyways it seems like women who are mature and secure with themselves to a degree are the right ones to have sex with. Today it seems like the girls I msg are just for the pure intention of creating more attraction to me it's just a cute face. It sounds like a continuation from yesterday's progress where what I say to them goes straight to their core and creates attraction and interest. As you can read in other SM journals the user usually has a lot of energy. Sometimes I just go out to have a coffee or go to the gym. Usually there's a reason why I go to these places and after I achieve that I move on. So it's divided between seeing women having them see me and having a coffee. If the opportunity presents itself I could initiate conversation. My life is this open at the moment. I spend time at home also if I feel like it and this is an opportunity to text women. It's not a perfect system as you can see but another flaw that will innevitably be inspiring to others who read this is that I'm still achieving results without really putting effort into women. I'm just following my passion going out doing things that feel right and good to me. Letting the sub do the work. I've grown so much and now I'm being able to seduce women much easier with my concious conversation. It has to do with being self actualised which focuses you towards your goal and what you want an then things become effortless and fun. There's no room for doubt.

Seducing through conversation bring everything you know that will effectively gain interest attraction and sexual tension. Push pull, knowing when to text, not responding, one word responses, emojis, talking about the type of person eachother are interested in. Appealing to the ego or insecurities but still being positive at the same time

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Jakeb203 - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 10:58 AM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: Seducing through conversation bring everything you know that will effectively gain interest attraction and sexual tension. Push pull, knowing when to text, not responding, one word responses, emojis, talking about the type of person eachother are interested in. Appealing to the ego or insecurities but still being positive at the same time

"Not lacking women" is what's happening here I assume. Regardless of whether you stay at home, going out, you always have women to communicate and seduce. Correct?

That's exactly right. See, even you're more self actualised then myself in some areas. But not lacking in conversation I know by first hand is not what only motivates a woman. Seeing is believing and when you stand out in a crowd of 1000 people you know you're getting somewhere

There's women everywhere you know that. And even though I get approached sometimes I still have a need for control. Like its up to my concious thinking for when I should have women pursue me or not. That the difference between a ladies man and a mans man I guess. I'm starting to rediscover the ladies man side and will achieve a healthy balance

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-12-2016

Getting a lot of attention from women today. Feeling more along the lines of being social. I've shamelessly opened up about myself and past to other people. It's quite obvious how I stand out in any social situation. People are always looking at me and in groups they expect me to talk first so that they speak along the lines of that theme. This is a major consistency when running SM the obvious social value.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-12-2016

Literally had three women ages 20-21 hanging on my every word today after I had approached them. Had a pretty "heady" day as the underlying feeling of inescapable boredom came back into my life and I literally did everything and anything I could to change it. Ended up at a house party and just was sitting by myself on a couch contemplating what is going on now... Even though my life is going in a great direction. One of the women were sitting beside me and I initiated conversation about how our days went. She started complaining about her ankle and high heels and I happily lifted her foot and continued to flirt with her. Two of her other friends sat beside me and one was interested in me so I reciprocated the compassion. The third friend saying "he likes (Jess)" the girls name and we talked about how mature they look, how Jess lacks confidence and how her skirt is now looking like a waistband sitting on this couch next to me. Talked about bullies, insecurities and the words the Women were using such as seductive and sexy were key to my understanding how I was coming across to them which was quite evident of the program. These situations aren't hard for me to come by anymore but it really seemed unnatural to do initiate a foursome with them as this is what I had been thinking my potential is capable of after running this program. I come to a bit of a block thinking about what to do in order to escalate and come back to the boring realization of how much I would like these women to take the initiative. Anyways I come to think that the emotionally healthy side of me would just take the positives from tonight and move forward. However the ambitious and less self actualised side of me realizes that even though there's progress there's still a while to go to get to the level which I conciously want..

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-13-2016

Waking up this morning there's still a lingering boredom but I'm not noticing it too much. I go out to Starbucks and start my day and notice a huge increase of attention from women around me. I'll enjoy just sitting here for a bit