Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 04-18-2016

Feels like my life is turning out to be the happy expected one. Going out making positive connections with people, laughing, joking enjoying things to the fullest. Have changed a lot use to fear opening up but it seems like the program is helping change negative memories to what they really are, memories. Not reality. Worked out really hard today my body is sore. Used to not want to share this because it seems irrelevant but when conversing with women it doesn't really matter what is said there's just different levels of intimacy and smooth words that keep them interested. A lot of women are just so bad with men. They know how to be sexy and feminine but faced the innevitable boredom their partner has with them. This insecurity is easy to find with women and after giving my attention from one point they are reserved with their boyfriend excuse the next they're open to the possibility of talking then share how being in a relationship is so great then "change their mind" of the fairytale marriage lifestyle just for my attention or approval. Tell a women you "need" her they'll follow u to the ends of the earth. Things are going great. Had sex again this morning and just like some other users here reported women have such great pleasure. There seems like an infinite amount of things that will keep you in a women's head as a prospect to have sex.

Socially my presence is noticed by 95 percent of all women in a purely sexual manner. Think a lot of guys put too much pressure on themselves to "pick up" but life is about the experience and there's always another day to have a lot of fun

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 04-30-2016

Hey guys it's been a while but here's some updates. Feeling valued and loved in most areas of my life now. Having gone through the entire program once shows me familiarities from stages one to six and now. I'm not holding on to my previous AM thinking so much anymore and it's benefiting me greatly as I've grown so much and life feels so much better. I have to reiterate AM felt like strictly business and SM has been a vacation in comparison so I'm looking forward to my next Run of AM to see how's things evolve. Social life is much better. Family, meeting new real friends in different circles and people who I do business with show me a great amount of respect. Now women, it doesn't take me long to get in their good graces sometimes we have long in depth convos and others I might casually see occasionally and their numbers get offered to me. My personal energy is really shining as their attention is given to me much more frequently then others. This is less of an ego stroke but more them connecting with me on an intimate level. Men have respected me but the more I embrace myself being 'me' even if it's not what others expect it feels my life improves as a whole. Women give me more attention and share things about themselves but there's a significant sexual attraction. So I'm happy with where things are going as I used to secretly idolize the Charlie harpers and " bosses" who got the money power then women in their beleif systems. I used to think that was necessary also it pushed me before but especially after using SM I've realized money can lead to sex but not also my happiness. I gave up this idea and if I see and meet someone that's doing well I unashamedly tell them what's going on in my life because I'm secure. Funny thing about fear is that it can push to better yourself in different areas of life but when you realize how much better off you are the results are still there and it's how a person conveys that part of them when connecting with another is what really matters. So it seems that over time things will be better especially with women Offering themselves and me making the most out of the moment but I'm happy with everything it's like I'm breaking out of this emotional prison one thing I cared about was money though and it's often where others respect my time, effort or money and show support. I feel insulated in most areas of my life which is greatSmile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-03-2016

Manifestation/attraction update:

This evening I was parked in a mall lot and had my passenger side car door open. Out of the blue this attractive young Caucasian lady entered my car. I was surprised but at the same time her energy and body language was receptive and sexual. It's not like she was being chased but someone just really content and sexy. Something about her bare legs underneath the skirt was attractive. I said "what are you doing" then she replied I have to go to this destination which coincidentally was the same place I was going. I was calm because of this and taking this lady felt right. She said I looked handsome I replied with "hmm" looking at her she smiled and had her face in her phone. This turned me on a lot got me hard and a little wet lol. It might've been my looks or my nice car that brought her but she really appeared that she wanted to hook up. The more I spoke to her it seemed like the more she tried to seduce me. She left her card and when we arrived she asked "can I see what time it is on your phone?" And leaned over then looked. Then I used my index finger to direct her chin to my face and we started kissing. I was pretty surprised about all this I wanted to grab her and fuck her like a raw animal in my backseat but I couldn't. It was so different to what ive been feeling during the day and past couple days. Before she left she left me some cash and said call me. Without a doubt this occurence showed how magical this sub can be.

Now when I think of it I have noticed women being more social with me. And myself feeling better socially in general. The women Ive talked to since then also coincidentally keep speaking about their significant other with me, which means the possibility of hooking up with me has been on their minds! I don't know if it's the amount of time I've put towards using This program or wether I'm at a point in the refresher where a more obvious sex prospect has come into my perspective but there are certainly levels to this. And there will come a point where all is ok and your potential has matched with what the program has to offer.

The journal about nothing - Life - 05-06-2016

Next 24 hours

Going to approach every attractive women I see with the intention to hook up. Been feeling like some women aren't right for me for reasons that could be attributed to fear. Maybe it's the sub protecting me but I doubt it. I used to care about the backlash of hitting on women that might be akward or reject me but I truly don't care anymore.

Been feeling "trapped" from my previous habits just to be more sexual like in that passage above. It causes me to think how harmless sex is and how fun it is to get rejected lol

The journal - Life - 05-06-2016

Approached three women since that post and now I'm feeling tired. Wanting women to approach and flirt with me more. Still have a long way to go. Still thinking about how ridiculous this journey is supposed to be not to sound ungrateful, the past months have been the best in my life. Lol I just want more. On the plus side this whole realization makes me relax more.... The sub will get me to my goal
Eventually. Being more relaxed, another option to use in deciding what my next move should be

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Dzemoo - 05-07-2016

(05-07-2016, 11:42 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Yeah that's a realization I had recently as well. The results you get aren't exactly as you think they will be but its worth it and in the end you'll eventually get there. It makes me wonder if 6G will only take 1 run... *looks out window and sighs longingly*

thats what i said long time ago but i am glad more and more guys are coming to this realization

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-07-2016

It's been a total 180 since last night. Was definitely some resistance breaking down. Gone out today for some errands and getting a lot of attention from women. EC and this girl in the Apple Store practically followed me around everytime I looked up she was there.

It's true being out more does enable success but it seems like a bit of a pattern. You guys can see from my posts what this means. It seems your social happiness grows and some results are there but there's always a lingering issue our minds want to change and this gets better with more runs of SM

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Jakeb203 - 05-07-2016

Which "180" are you referring to? I assume you mean a complete change, but in what aspect? Or I could be wrong you mean you have approached 180 women in total

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-07-2016

Thanks. 180 degrees is what I meant. The aspect is my energy put in resulting to my goal. So I noticed a lot more positive reaction and attraction from women. Socially it was good. felt invincible

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-08-2016

Been feeling really sexual towards women lately. When I see a picture or make eyecontact I can imagine myself being inside and feeling them respond to my sex. Lol another thing to look forward to with this program. Starting to see more and more how my foundation is building to make me the best with women and sex. But, it's hard to realize what's going on. Ive been good with the opposite sex since I was young. Honestly it seems like everything is constantly getting better but my concious mind isn't on that same frequency just as yet. But it's getting there...

I feel like sometimes I'm an asshole to women because in the past I didn't want to have the pussy on a pedestal. This was before I knew about subs however. Seems like a lot of this behaviour that I thought was correct in the past is being changed so that I'm more receptive to women. Sort of like if I hear a woman tell me she's had sex in a forest before that would turn me off a bit. However it's not right to judge... I can recall many times where I've gone camping and felt horny thinking how great it would be to have sex underneath the stars... So you can see where I'm coming from. I'm feeling like more and more I'm breaking through these negative ways and coming closer to being a SM Even posting here is helpful

Been noticing that not only because I rely on subliminals that more people try and "figure me out" but because I'm so alluring and dominant people always want to have the last word. http://m.selfgrowth.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.selfgrowth.com%2Farticles%2Fthe-last-word&utm_referrer=#2792 After researching why people try and have the last word I felt confident or atleast a shift that I will more likely start getting the final word. So that whatever I try and build with a woman can progress. Seems like it boils down to insecurity and according to the above article having the last word will more likely conjure a response with the women I pursue

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-09-2016

It's tough to say. I've even contemplated my own emotional intelligence but later then taken quizzes on wether I'm at a healthy point and had a positive result. Sort of like the idea people who have fear don't realize it or "feel" it until it's gone then, wow what a difference.

It most certainly is changing me on a permanent level. As much as I would like to say how comfortable and great I am with the opposite sex it's not nearly at a level of a full fledged sex magnet. Maybe 30% lol. I think my foundation is pretty awesome. One on one I think I'm pretty great but I think I have a bit of fear of opening up to women. For such a long time I've thought using guilt or shame could be an advantage for me to hook up with them. However this idea wasn't reality based and came from watching too many movies lol. On the surface I can get numbers easily more so now after running SM but it seems like expressing appreciation for what you like in another person really causes the attraction and can lead to passionate sex. This is also good for social value. So mostly it feels like the program is chipping away at the negative in my foundation and behaviour then changing it to something positive towards the goal. Looking forward to my next program feeling that it's a bit tough to differentiate from the NSFM that has taken over my concious and how I was off SM

Thanks for asking

RE: Sex Magnet 3 Refresher - Life - 05-09-2016

Been getting a lot of butt displays. Women in yoga pants. It's funny/awesome how women start to not wear underwear once the temperature starts to rise. Been having vivid dreams recently. Sometimes I'm sleeping so lightly that my awareness from having the dream and being concious awake is not much of a transition