Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - SargeMaximus - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 04:33 PM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: Hardcore Henry everyone just a must watch entertainment at its finest

I want to see that, looks crazy.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - maxx55 - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 04:33 PM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: Hardcore Henry everyone just a must watch entertainment at its finest

Good to hear it living up to my expectations! I had a feeling it'd be awesome when I saw the trailer.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 04-11-2016

It's not good, just entertaining, if that makes sense

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - SargeMaximus - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 06:47 PM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: It's not good, just entertaining, if that makes sense

Yeah it does, that's what I figured.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 04-12-2016

Social update really love being self employed. My life feels really different from others. They're all on this schedule and some of them work not to pursue dreams but to protect them from "unexpected issues". When in social places like the gym or mall just by myself it's like guys around me keep trying to prove themselves. They'll walk around like fools but my attitude is there is literally no where else to be and this seems like an idea that's hard for them to swallow in their minds. Even Asian women who are to me the most reserved and least sexual women are giving me attention and respond quite well when checking them out. Still confused about what's going on socially doing things is amazing and easy. Really expected more manifestation. It seems my attempts to approach is the only test to prove what exactly is happening. When my closes family members are near its easy to see how the sub is reflected off me maybe because of my emotional involvement can't wait for what's next. Will recap after this stage in a couple days. Honestly my personality feels like more of an AYP person the prettiest women online seems so boring like they are all trying to copy eachother and the uglier ones expect a bradd Pitt to msg them don't know if having expectations are good or bad anymore. Just want to be successful.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 04-12-2016

Wow just picked up this Spanish chick from the bar was meaning to get drunk seems like that intention could be the trick at her place now drinking ttul

E:This was a decent pick up was literally thinking how bad the service was and wanting some service then this chick beside my randomly tells hey at the bartender then we start talking about how bad the service is while taking shots omg we got wasted then brought another bottle she invited me to her place right away was such a nice night felt like my conversation was positive

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 04-15-2016

Finish SM3 today. This past month or two just been feeling cold towards women. As if they are just normal or less than that. They've been brought down from the invisible pedastle they were on alongside with my goals and money. There's less pressure and a much more direct approach to all these things. It makes me obtain them more easily. Now women approach me or initiate conversation. And when they know they're not getting any special treatment they either continue pursuing me or become aggressive or angry either way it's my win. Also been getting a lot of free things the places my usual visitations occur at give me free things like coffee tea and even food. Much more comfortable with my sexual side learned to like condoms more which means more on the fly sex with new women. Have had sex semi regularly on my terms. Which is very important to me. Everything in my life is in my control. All areas in my life have improved much like AM6 but women are attracted and treat me nicely wherever. That being said it seems like different personalities respond better to this program in regards to women, career and all areas of life. We all have boundaries and they adjust as much as possible to focus on the goal my idea of the program advertisement seems suitable to multiple run throughs not always a homerun on the first try...

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 04-15-2016

I think there should be some statement like if you master this programm you will bla bla

And not by the end of this program because its simply not true

Wow since Finished listening the program is hitting me hard. Wonder if max hours isn't always great

Went from 20-12 now it's atleast 8 the people who've had the best experience on here wouldn't even match with that advertisement. Makes me feel optimistic though

You'll see

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - wolverine_i_am - 04-16-2016

(04-15-2016, 10:04 PM)yeah! Wrote: Do you know what you'll do next? Dont think anyones ever done SM back to back......

I will be.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 04-16-2016

Will you? That's awesome

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 04-16-2016

Just started the SM3 refresher. Feeling a lot more positive about hooking up with 2-3 women during my everyday life