Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 11-30-2015

I don't mind man. I liked reading your previous posts.

Well it's been crazy. I broke up with my girlfriend of two years. Started messaging a ton more of girls. I earn a bit less money but the position I am at with a new company gives me a lot more freedom, consistency, and I am valued. During AM6 I was making a lot of money and didn't think there was a chance this could change. It did. And looking back it was the right thing to happen. Now, I'm much happier with a balanced lifestyle. Like I said in earlier posts the "foundation" building described in the SM stage instructions has really been the main focus so far.

During AM6 I focused a lot of power dynamics and how to get ahead of others. Now, I'm more laid back, confident and happy. I get along with a lot of people and don't have to prove my alphaness. It's just genuine.

After the emotionless sex yesterday I was pleased and still feel cocky because of my performance but if that's how my life was 24/7 I don't know how much I would enjoy that.

Now I'm able to do what I want, and balance my career and sex. Start stage three next week

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 11-30-2015

I don't have to spend money on another often now that I'm single. So I'm actually finding myself with more money. This year I plan to finally get some things I've wanted

A couple piercings
A doge
A tattoo
And dye my hair
Get into shape

This is my sexy to do list. I've been too preoccupied in the past to achieve these. So keep me in your thoughts guys✌

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-01-2015

Feeling very seductive. It's almost automatic now. To start conversations, make women laugh, catch them looking at me. I'm sure it will just get better

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-01-2015

One thing I noticed earlier on in this program that I didn't mention was some women just staring at me. They were not beautiful though. Probably under 5, but they would just stare and one time it was for ten minutes. I just had no intention of looking at her. Now this is starting to happen again, with 7's. I catch them looking at me. Sometimes I can tell they've been staring for quite a while. You start to understand how it feels when you are checking out a beautiful woman. It's crazy how the program does this

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-02-2015

I noticed that as I listen to subliminals more, its clearer to tell when I'm going through some inner conflict. Also I can tell when the sub is giving me instructions and I'm carrying them out

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-03-2015

EFFORTLESSLY I am starting conversations with women, flirting and making them feel comfortable. However it is not always random women on the street. I've reached out to a lot of old flames and they've responded positively.

This is insane

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Light - 12-03-2015

this run of Sex Magnet looks like it is going to be an epic run. keep going man

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-03-2015

Thanks bud it feels like my life is primarily about sex. I'm thinking about it a lot more! Next stage coming soon..

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-05-2015

I got my nostril pierced today. It was an idea that came to me to be as sexy as can be. After getting it done exactly how I wanted it. I feel extremely sexy. I can sense it from women everywhere . Wanting me, looking at me. There eyes getting huge when I'm in their presence.

I feel the program hitting me hard. The end of the paragraph for the stage instructions, including women's interest in me increasing like crazy.

My conversation is great I really do feel like a smooth operator. When I think about how I've changed I feel drunk. It's been all so natural. Like I was always this way.

My BALLS feel so BIG like I can approach anyone recently. Thinking about sex more

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-06-2015

I'm feeling quite agressive. Like when I've been talking to women, spending my time and battery life on messaging women and they don't want to meet and have sex. It might sound a bit ridiculous but I feel that part is being purged at the moment. It's therapeutic writing my updates down. I know brightness will come out of this. But I can't wait till I stop saying to myself, life should be so easy and it actually is, every moment. I feel like my business position will change for the better in life. Usually people who make money doing what they love Beleive they should. And the ones who think it's hard usually find it to be that way. Let's hope everything turns out well

Maybe it was just the lack of nicotine. I was drinking and smoking a lot around this time yesterday

You could probably notice how tense I was in a couple posts above

Well that tough period just passed. Holy fuck I feel so sexual. It's feels like women I see are responding as if the just want me to grab them and start feeling them and making out. Doing things to get them wet. They look so comfortable. So sexual.

Also, I just got my second fwb Wink haha

It's incredible how you feel like shit then things turn up after your get through it haha!

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-07-2015

Feeling agressive again. Towards men mostly. It feels like they single me out, because I have high social value.

I was no bs with my fwb today. Told her don't annoy me. And she accepted the boundaries. Let's see what comes next

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 12-07-2015

I feel like I'm about to get to the core stage of the program. What I've noticed, even with AM, is that the changes happen from the outside in. Like the stage description sez. I am becoming a sex magnet.