Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - maxx55 - 03-17-2016

When you say that women reach out to you for sex over text, what exactly are they saying? I'm just curious, I have no idea what it's like lol.

Also for cardio, try some hiit. What kind of cardio is required for the fitness test?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-17-2016

It's random we are talking about when we meet then I get a text saying "I want your cock" then I say some affectionate things like " I'm going to kiss you when I'm inside of u" and get side tracked with my own stuff and don't text them then I get a Goodmorning text the next day. I swear I'm going to make u boys proud I just want to finish this test first.

It's the beep test. I'm practising it and achieving my goal but I always wanted to have a balanced life and the pressure to finish this test is overwhelming. There are so many factors I have to consider. I don't want to spend most of my day working out but then again it might be what I need it's a priority

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-18-2016

Watch out. This program profoundly makes u a sex magnet. To the core.

It's very real the reactions from women when you crush their ego/ expectations when rejecting them

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - maxx55 - 03-18-2016

(03-17-2016, 09:09 PM)Ultralight Beam Wrote: It's random we are talking about when we meet then I get a text saying "I want your cock" then I say some affectionate things like " I'm going to kiss you when I'm inside of u" and get side tracked with my own stuff and don't text them then I get a Goodmorning text the next day. I swear I'm going to make u boys proud I just want to finish this test first.

It's the beep test. I'm practising it and achieving my goal but I always wanted to have a balanced life and the pressure to finish this test is overwhelming. There are so many factors I have to consider. I don't want to spend most of my day working out but then again it might be what I need it's a priority

It's awesome to see that you get both that raw sexual response and an affectionate response. That's the best place to be with any girl imo

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-20-2016

Fuck YEA. I passed my fitness test. It was torture but well worth it. I literally had to turn down a girl begging for sex yesterday because I had to focus. It's hard out here for a pimp.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-20-2016

Soo horny... Women are responding very well to me dictating things about them. You do this, you do that, you call me, you want me to fuck, you want to suck my cock, when I wake up you'll be ready and so on. I can fuck for a very long time with full control of my cock. Women have been non stop complimenting me

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dubls - 03-22-2016

(03-20-2016, 06:55 PM)FrankUnderwood Wrote: I can **** for a very long time with full control of my cock.

Is this something that developed out of the program? I'm really interested in this.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-22-2016

I guess they call it "edging" you fuck until it feels so good but u don't cum however you're still hard. It takes a lot of pleasure to ejaculate fully but with out a doubt your cock will be fully developed by the end of this program. Can "handle" any woman.

Lol haha it just felt right

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-23-2016

Alright, I'll give u guys a little update

So that fitness test I had to do was actually for a career opportunity. I'll skip the details of what it is but say it's a highly respected, valued position, that is rewarding and will allow me to make 100k a year.
My own business isn't doing bad and I'm attracted to the fact that I can work whenever I feel the impulse to and create income. It seems like creating both these two positions satisfied the social side of my life. Wether it's my ego or I just feel more secure in myself and what women have in mind when thinking about me providing.

I feel this has made me very emotionally calm, stable. And a lot of my changes towards having more sex is by my life as a whole.
This stage I've felt very horny and a lot of blood rushes to my cock it makes cumming take a long time and erections last long.
Last night a women who had a lot to drink around 23 tried seducing. Even resorted to highschool methods like hitting my arm. This is a usual reaction from women in public I have this swagger about me like all women want me my dick has been in a room five minutes before I've even entered I like this stage the most because women try to seduce me on any level. However sometimes I'm not interested in them. I've completely changed wow.
I noticed how I connect with Womens emotions a lot on this stage a couple nights ago it was how the feel in regards to break ups rejection and relationships. Now it seems I'm touching even more twisted topics that affect women's emotions for some reason I took interest in the deep web last night and even though it's fucked up and you think where is my faith in humanity it is a bit of a perspective change when u see how fucked up people's minds are and the dark places they go too when all I want to do is have sex it doesn't seem that bad and there is little doubt of why a woman wouldn't want to have sex with me.

Anyways I've noticed that women notice my mysteriousness and dominance I usually respond to them with one word or say nothing and they constantly initiate conversation I see myself being able to seduce any woman and I'm already attracting them unconsciously but my birthday is coming up and with all the good news I've received it feels like a blissful week

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-24-2016

I love this stage

There are times where I feel vulnerable and scared to even talk to people but when I go out I make meaningful connections on a social level which is free from what I bring to the table resource wise. Women even say I have a "chill aura" which I found funny. They stay near me for hours and are very flirty. It's purely on a hook up level some older ones talk about marriage and friends being single they act very open near me. They talk about their spiritual life and I just listen. I'm interested in making money but it's as if whatever "reason" we are there socially it's a chance for us to talk and connect. Makes me happy I don't think it will take longer until these women are fucking me each chance we get. Gay guys know not to chat w me too much because I come across very heterosexual. Not only am I having regular sex with Fwb there are abundance of opportunity to hook up with other women. I even complimented a woman today she was more interested in getting to know me and being positive about me. Happy day

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-26-2016

I could compare running a six stage set to going through puberty, at least.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-27-2016

I absolutely hate staying at home. Unless there's a girl in my bed. I'd rather be out doing things especially social things at a bar, club, team sports, working. I've come a long way from Netflix and chill. I feel my brain being fried from watching those movies. House of cards was the last thing good. I still dont think PUA rules apply to me. I feel like becoming a strong attractive person that's irresistible to women. If I'm interested and they are things will naturally produce

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-27-2016

Why do we like using magnets so much? Our pure intention is to achieve the goal but in some ways we like owning that success because it strokes the ego. I would love to say I'm doing this to give hope and inspire other guys but I don't really care. They have a choice to run subliminals to. What I'm trying to say is that this program is transformative mostly because it goes past our egos and expectation and it becomes a part of our true selfs. And I understand why it is six stages and why things are so phenomenal after the program.

Feel free to share your input on this

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - maxx55 - 03-27-2016

Just curious, have you been getting that raw sexual attraction girls? Do they approach you?

From another post I saw on another thread, you must be having an awesome time! Big Grin