Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-15-2016

Yaya I hope so bro I just want to be successful

So after waking up and doing some things I feel like I have more of a dominant core. I want to do things that improve myself as a person. Not just to say I did which in hindsight now looks like just to satisfy an ego. Again, as a person I'm making progress. More later

Being really calm and feeling a lot more positive and social. I feel like people see me as a stable person and want to approach

Already flirting more and getting attention. Imagine driving around and walking through a room while all women in reproducing age looks at u and a lot of guys and u can look at the eye raper and smile there's so much dominance women smile and look down submissively it's going in the right direction

Talking to women I can already sense myself getting the upper hand and dominance after saying what I had to. Un ashamedly I convinced a girl to leave her boyfriend for me she was very serious and placed me as her main man role. Oh man this stage is the best thing so farSmile!

I'm also extremely horny this stage gotta have more sex soon

It's so automatic now I'll try to have as much sex as possible test the boundaries

So I just want to give a recap of stage 5. My life has never been as relaxed and chill while providing and having the responsibility of progressing as it does now.

Women are still noticing me and it seems like when I'm not around my attraction is discussed. Got quite dominant socially later on. I was really pushing myself everyday which exceeded the boundaries in my mind. Nothing mattered except my goals.

Manifested two women trying to seduce me.

Socially very attractive. In charge of my emotions and control of myself/choices I made winning choices not much could get in the way of that.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Jason Capital - 03-16-2016

(03-15-2016, 09:34 PM)Ultralight Beam Wrote: So I just want to give a recap of stage 5. My life has never been as relaxed and chill while providing and having the responsibility of progressing as it does now.

Women are still noticing me and it seems like when I'm not around my attraction is discussed. Got quite dominant socially later on. I was really pushing myself everyday which exceeded the boundaries in my mind. Nothing mattered except my goals.

Manifested two women trying to seduce me.

Socially very attractive. In charge of my emotions and control of myself/choices I made winning choices not much could get in the way of that.

Can you tell more about manifestation part?
Your run is quite good, and it feels great to have focus on goals, isn't it?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-16-2016

I don't know man. Jason I feel great during this stage. However there are pressures in my every day life to achieve things and a timeline so even though I have the power to schedule whenever I find all my energy is put towards my goals. That will last only for this month I Beleive. I don't know if this is the program forcing my to achieve things to make my thinking change. To reduce negativity or something but it wasn't like earlier where my only objective would be to go out and find some female flesh to fuck. I guess it's me growing up a bit

Manifestation is just women reaching out to me through text. It's quite obvious they just want depraved sex. I can't give a clear update me achieving goals is my only priority for the rest of month. If women are attracted to me after I achieve them and how dominant I feel that's great. I wish you guys could help me I'm a pretty big muscular guy but I dislike running and I'm doing a fitness test soon I'm training each day to improve my cardio but it's torture I know I gotta keep practising but it just feels like nothing else matters then achieving this. It's taking all of my energy for the time being at the end of this month I can focus only on women but bare with me I cant let this goal go

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Nox - 03-16-2016

How soon is your fitness test? You doing any intervals? You on supplements? Juice? What's your recovery like? Knee or joint problems?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-16-2016

I do those things. I got more lean. I want to reach the standard in three days.

I'm getting positive responses from women and can easily talk to them. I've progressed so much. I would say the age group of 18-21 are the most responsive now. Just by looking at them I express interest and attraction even without talking I can tell how they respond and stare that they like me and want to seduce me

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-17-2016

This stage is the best

I'm having three different women actively pursuing me for sex.

I'm still too focused on my goals though

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-17-2016

I'm dealing with a lot of the perception vs reality differences. I think I achieve a lot, and I do, but in reality I have to practise to get where I want. Same thing goes for women. In social situations I can break the ice easily and talk with women for hours. At times my perception tells me I can escalate things but I get brought back to reality when A woman reacts emotionally. The important thing is I still hold my frame I'm really improving my physique also. Bottom line for today is that I get along, attract get positive flirtatious reactions from random women