Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - CatMan - 03-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 04:30 PM)Ultralight Beam Wrote: Canadian girls, am I right catmanTongue

Yeah, I have to support my domestic girls haha Big Grin.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - JackOfHearts - 03-11-2016

(03-11-2016, 03:53 PM)CatMan Wrote: Elisha Cuthbert, she's married to a hockey player who used to be the captain of my hometown team, until a couple weeks ago when he was traded to a rival lol.

She's cool, not really an ego, she's actually pretty real talk. That pic he put up was shot for Maxim or something way back. Nice selection, bro.

Shannon judging a book by it's cover Tongue. I'm just joking Shannon, nothing but love.

Unless you know her, really know, best would be to date her you don't know her real behavior.
I have been surprised by some girls character, they sometime hide it very well. It can take 2 weeks before a girl show her nasty side.

I'm pretty sure Shannon is right about her because I arrived at the same conclusion, its not a coincidence. Catman you are judging the public cover, her princess cuty side she shows to the public. Reality can be different.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-12-2016

I'll keep it short. Bad day today. Should I go the logical route or how I feel? Increased interest from women I'm looking sexier, ultra dominant towards men and in social situations.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - eternity - 03-12-2016

(03-11-2016, 07:38 PM)CatMan Wrote:
(03-11-2016, 04:30 PM)Ultralight Beam Wrote: Canadian girls, am I right catmanTongue

Yeah, I have to support my domestic girls haha Big Grin.

Boy I tell ya, edmonton has some good looking women =)

So does BC!

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - eternity - 03-12-2016

(03-12-2016, 04:09 PM)Ultralight Beam Wrote: I'll keep it short. Bad day today. Should I go the logical route or how I feel? Increased interest from women I'm looking sexier, ultra dominant towards men and in social situations.

I saw this quOTE on a bottle of kombucha today
Quote:Don't trust your mind, don't trust your heart. Trust your gut; it never lies

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-12-2016

My mind says keep going my gut says forget all responsibility and fuck women. I have a headache. It's like everyone is telling me to take it easy I can't and I'm not sure I want to

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-13-2016

Starting stage 6 tmr. Fresh stageSmile somewhere along the line I stopped being fun lol

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-14-2016

Like I said on the forum yesterday I'm beggining to reveal myself more. I find things are improving with women. Like I'm a power packed punch of value every time I talk to these girlies. Although I noticed I'm not getting as much respect from men when I'm like that. That's not a priority of mine though. So even though it's painful I have to say I'm now not pretending to be the best version of me and just being it.

Pointless pussy is the direction I'm going towards I feel

I'm feeling better less intense, happy but also a bit weary. I heard when u experience all these emotions its resistance. I've already listened for 13-14 hours today I don't know if I should do more. It's absolutely clear my level of success is different from the people around me. They aren't transcendent it's quite evident the people closest to me and even first impressions to some recognize me as what the program description describes. Their responses are like what comes to mind when reading the AM or SM description. It really seperates me from others in a general aspect I've been improving everyday for a year now. I like where I'm headed.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - dweller94 - 03-14-2016

(03-10-2016, 04:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: By reading her face, I can tell you that that particular woman is high maintenance and full of expectations and demands. She might be fun for FWB, but such a woman is trouble for a relationship. Unless, of course, you find some way to assume a very dominant place in the relationship without her cheating.

Learn to read faces. It will save you years of heartache.

You can discover anyones personality, compatibility, talents and challenges through chinese face reading. For those who are interested there's a book on it by Patrician McCarthy, glad you've mentioned I need to continue with my reading Smile

I also started notice women getting bitter if I don't give them enough attention. It's not very positive and a typical response when someone doesn't get what they want. When it comes to sex I have the power and I'm becoming more interested in when I want to have sex rather then just expecting women to place their box on me. This is the process

Twenty minutes into stage 6. Honestly I'm not too excited starting a new stage anymore. Growth is a long tough, successful and fulfilling journey. I'm going to update more later

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - JackOfHearts - 03-14-2016

(03-14-2016, 04:36 PM)Ultralight Beam Wrote: I also started notice women getting bitter if I don't give them enough attention. It's not very positive and a typical response when someone doesn't get what they want. When it comes to sex I have the power and I'm becoming more interested in when I want to have sex rather then just expecting women to place their box on me. This is the process

Negative for them not for you, for you its very positive.