Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-05-2016

Shannon it feels like I'm putting myself through pure torture to achieve my goals mainly at the gym. I thought that this was supposed to be as effortless as possible. I placed the end of the sub journey to get in the shape I want but and there should be no problem with having that timeline. I'm achieving my daily goals but it's taking up a ton of my energy I'm focusing on women also but it feels crazy to put my body through so much stress and make women first priority. Achieving this goal is necessary I feel and I don't want to give up just to rely on how women will respond when I'm not under this pressure. This focus I have makes me the dominant presence in all social situations I feel that women respond very sexual to me having the upper hand. Maybe I should relax but I've gone through this divide of thought once already during my journey. I realize getting women is my goal but at this point I could care less maybe I should let go of my ambitions Im standing in dominant social position right now as I type this I gotta move on

I Beleive the program is forcing me to slow down and get out my fear induced logical thinking to make something happen in the moment. I find women comfortable around me and I get in situations where I stare at their ass or tits while talking I look away sometimes when I don't want to get distracted but I feel like that will escalate into women using all their efforts to distract up until I'm penetrating them... Don't know if this is good or bad anymore

I notice more attraction from women. They are not only comfortable but also vulnerable around me.i can look in their direction, at them and they're happy with me. At this rate I will be able to seduce women easily. Those friends I mentioned earlier also reached out to make amends. I have to continue on with my goals but the difference between now and before is that I have the power socially.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - eternity - 03-05-2016

(03-05-2016, 12:14 PM)Ultralight Beam Wrote: Shannon it feels like I'm putting myself through pure torture to achieve my goals mainly at the gym. I thought that this was supposed to be as effortless as possible. I placed the end of the sub journey to get in the shape I want but and there should be no problem with having that timeline. I'm achieving my daily goals but it's taking up a ton of my energy I'm focusing on women also but it feels crazy to put my body through so much stress and make women first priority. Achieving this goal is necessary I feel and I don't want to give up just to rely on how women will respond when I'm not under this pressure. This focus I have makes me the dominant presence in all social situations I feel that women respond very sexual to me having the upper hand. Maybe I should relax but I've gone through this divide of thought once already during my journey. I realize getting women is my goal but at this point I could care less maybe I should let go of my ambitions Im standing in dominant social position right now as I type this I gotta move on

you don't have to build rome in one day buddy

I never said that

Womens attraction is growing greatly I'm finding myself in more situations with women around me. I have laryngitis right now so I can't speak thoughSmile but I'm still getting positive responses from them and the more positive I am the more of a sexual interest I am and the odds increase. I'm having great chemistry with the women around me. Women are finding me more familiar and when I enter my usual social areas when going out I get approached or they initiate the convo

Seems like my earlier thinking was the correct one leading up till now

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-06-2016

Wow what a change from yesterday. I found a solution in regards to my training timeline and I now know I'll be very successful. All that pressure lifted off me after a ten minute conversation and some research. I'll go out to relax tonight. Really can't wait to see how women are responding after yesterday's progress

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-06-2016

Achieved my daily workout goal again. I'm chalking up everything going on in my mind to being "more focused". I'm feeling more comfortable not sharing my true feelings towards the women I talk to. Obviously I feel that all women should present their mouths for fucking by me but I'm not too blunt about it now. It feels right to be nice and naughty to seduce women. This goes against my initial mindset in being brutally honest in relationships but I'm learning in more ways than one sex is a whole different game then business as usual

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 03-07-2016

maybe your training is too hard, because training shouldnt be that rough

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-07-2016

It's the timeline I put on myself. In my mind achieving the goals are very anxiety provoking. I literally have nothing else to do all day. Well for this week atleast. I can't let it go in order to achieve my personal goal atleast for this week. I'm texting my ex and even though our conversations are long and positive I feel a bit like the guy that dated her was the "old" me. I like the new me better. I'm probably going to have sex with her on my birthday later this month. It seems like I can say anything to these women when I'm in this mindset all that matters is intercourse. I correlate talking with sex though. If a woman would talk to you intimately why couldn't that go hand in hand with sex? This is what interests me about WM having the women swarming me then SM would have me in them just as often. It seems like a process though and I don't think there's anything wrong with my sex story from the past five months

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-08-2016

This week does feel solely dedicated to my training. Which makes me wonder how people do it? They drop everything else in their lives to focus on work, career, to achieve the goal of financial freedom, which their family is based off of. With boundaries, I don't want to be like that I would like to be able to go place to place enjoy and do something meaningful. Initially I would like to be the goal title of the program's I use. Socially I feel dominant. Women are asking me to be in their presence more even if we are just sitting in silence while they are doing something. I like the companionship but I enjoy even more thr indication of how the program is dragging me to spend time with women. Not to mention it validates my social value even if I'm just sitting here not contributing. Real magnet like. There's a tv show called blue mountain state full of sex drugs and college football not going to lie my life feels a bit like that well atleast by social standards. I noticed that women and people will keep approaching and talking to you even if u respond with yes or no it just depends on how interesting u look

I realized that for more success I shouldn't even be looking at women as something I want to have sex with. My awareness changed and they were just there. What a surprise... Women and everyone responds more positively now. I think you have to reach a certain level of social comfort atleast to come to this awareness. Or else everytime u go out you're looking at women as fresh pieces of meat which isn't attractive. U can have a girlfriend with that mindset but not be a sex magnet. I am also extremely comfortable in public. I can just lie down on the grass somewhere or sit and be happy for hours

Been having the craziest real feeling dreams. Even when the subliminal isn't playing. I rmbring all the horny fun enjoyable times while I was in university. I'm also dreaming about some of the people that left me or betrayed me making amends. It's cool/ crazy stuff which reminds me about how powerful this technology is and I shouldn't take it for granted. Hell week is almost half way over. Reached my training goals again I have to say I've felt like a real winner the past couple months stage six in one week

Random girl I haven't spoken to in years texting me #10 I like where this is going

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 03-09-2016

I have two women trying to seduce me now. Makes me remember how irrelevant sex is.