Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 11-24-2015

If they judge you, they probably don't understand it. We don't judge eachother for using subs here. I'm pretty sure everyone would want to use subs or the law of attraction in general if they knew the power it holds.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - eternity - 11-24-2015

say guider, welcome to the forum i suppose. haha you jumped right into the SM3 updates.

Where are you at in the program, and what is your sub history?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 11-25-2015

I have a feeling A LOT of women will be attracted to me for sex. I don't know what I'm going to do.

AM6 pushed me to focus on my position in business. And now all I care about is happiness.

I work in the heart of downtown Toronto and 20 different women must have greeted me first today. Something different is going on. Like some of the good stuff for SM3 is kicking in.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 11-26-2015

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/trey-songz-walls-new-song.1967415.html

This program deals with bull shit on a whole nother level. If you had a bad boss, not saying I do, you would the happiest, most alpha guy around him.

Smile

This program, especially in the early stages has set up my life in a way that I don't masturbate that much. Maybe once a day, or not even. I just don't feel like doing it. This makes loads very big. I'm partly surprised the next day when I realize I haven't choked it.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 11-28-2015

To previous SM3 users:

How far along of progress has been made when

- gay guys start hitting on you
- you catch women staring at you
- men and women have submissive behaviour around you even though you're being nice
- random people sitting next to you
- ex girlfriend asking for sex
- women fixing their blouse when gazing at them
- In the mall presenting their bare foot or bending over towards me

I'm sick right now and my sinuses are all clogged up so its hard to gauge what exactly is going on with the sub. As usual there's so much going on it takes a lot of time to process.

I was intrigued by the idea of running SM3 again. Just as I was interested in doing a double run of AM6 while using it. I will stick to my plan and do AM6 then another love/sex related sub next year.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 11-28-2015

Feel like I'm the center of attention everywhere I go. When you're so dominant people will do anything to prevent you from getting what you want. If you have bad intentions.

I definitely see the role AM6 programming plays when running this

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 11-29-2015

Just had the most emotionless sex in my entire life

I know I said I was positive towards posting on this forum but I feel a bit reluctant now.

I knew I was going to have sex earlier today. It was like my whole day was leading up to it. It feels like my entire life is about sex now!
My performance was pretty good and it took long for me to cum. I'm the best at doggy style. Lol but posting here doesn't feel that fulfilling towards my goal.

Afterwards there was no cuddling we just had sex both got ours and that was it. New experience for me.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - JakeKennedy - 11-29-2015

(11-28-2015, 06:05 PM)Guider Wrote: Feel like I'm the center of attention everywhere I go. When you're so dominant people will do anything to prevent you from getting what you want. If you have bad intentions.

Makes sense. AM6 for me made bad intentions nearly impossible. Instead creating win-win situations for people because almost instinctual and effortless.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 11-29-2015

(11-29-2015, 07:23 PM)JakeKennedy Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 06:05 PM)Guider Wrote: Feel like I'm the center of attention everywhere I go. When you're so dominant people will do anything to prevent you from getting what you want. If you have bad intentions.

Makes sense. AM6 for me made bad intentions nearly impossible. Instead creating win-win situations for people because almost instinctual and effortless.

As I've gotten more socially dominant. People just try to do things like not engage in my topic of conversation. Which I guess is better than going out of their way to prevent things that actually matter to me. Career, health etc. Probably people think bad intentions are just their own fear being projected. People who aren't as happy as you will do things to bring you down was what I was saying. Until a level of trust is built, then they rely on your dominance

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Multiworld - 11-29-2015

Thats probably people think bad intentions are just their own fear being projected, you know it can get lonely at the top,stay strong!!

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 11-30-2015

After a ton of inner conflict, I decided to post again.

The sub is hitting me hard. Too much to report on. I probably have a fwb now and I know that I will attract a lot of women by the time this is done.

The positive responses from women are kicking in more. What's great about this sub is that your entire life is changing. You're not just focusing on women.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - JakeKennedy - 11-30-2015

(11-30-2015, 06:42 PM)Guider Wrote: After a ton of inner conflict, I decided to post again.

The sub is hitting me hard. Too much to report on. I probably have a fwb now and I know that I will attract a lot of women by the time this is done.

The positive responses from women are kicking in more. What's great about this sub is that your entire life is changing. You're not just focusing on women.

Great to hear the sub is taking you on such an exciting journey! If you don't mind my asking what are some of these changes outside of women?