Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-13-2016

This stage is crazy. I can't get enough. I'm a social God. It's as if when I look at a woman my entire being is drawing them in "making me want him, love him, and be very attracted to him" is the message I convey. For the past two days, I don't think I've spoken to one woman who hasn't complimented meSmile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 02-13-2016

Stage 5 is even better

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-15-2016

Too much going on can't really updateSmile. My life just upped a whole new level starting stage 5.Smile new friends high value. Multiple streams of revenue. it's crazy. Female wise, I'm talking to 7 different ones. And more beautiful ones that are right "to the point"Wink like me. I'm having a lot of fun. Changes are drastic and immense.Smile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - wolverine_i_am - 02-15-2016

Lol we need more updates. Wink

I can't help youSmile only people who run the program understandsSmileSmile lol sorry

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - wolverine_i_am - 02-15-2016

In August hahahahaha!

Yeah man just be prepared to unlearn a lot of bsSmileSmile. There's so much that changes which u never knew held a guy back. When focus increasing it makes the user a pure sex magnet

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dubls - 02-15-2016

We want to know about all the sex you're having

It's getting to once a weekSmileSmile what about uSmileSmile?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 02-15-2016

What is this improved smiley using i noticed this too that i use more smileys on sm dont like it.

We don't give a fuckSmile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 02-16-2016

(02-15-2016, 10:48 PM)Guider Wrote: We don't give a ****Smile

Good otherwise i would say something about it

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - wolverine_i_am - 02-16-2016

(02-15-2016, 06:28 PM)Guider Wrote: Yeah man just be prepared to unlearn a lot of bsSmileSmile. There's so much that changes which u never knew held a guy back. When focus increasing it makes the user a pure sex magnet

I'm already unlearning so much bs as I'm currently getting better with women. I can imagine how much more bs I have to unlearn to go all the way.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - dissonance - 02-16-2016

(02-16-2016, 04:12 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 06:28 PM)Guider Wrote: Yeah man just be prepared to unlearn a lot of bsSmileSmile. There's so much that changes which u never knew held a guy back. When focus increasing it makes the user a pure sex magnet

I'm already unlearning so much bs as I'm currently getting better with women. I can imagine how much more bs I have to unlearn to go all the way.

What are you guys referring to as BS?