Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-02-2016

I've also become this big sexy beast it's not even fair I get checked out absolutely everywhere I go but I've laid off the approaching a bit now I want to see these women work for me

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-03-2016

Been really lucky today. I had to pay for these parking tickets, a man gave me his parking pass, the parking tickets got thrown out because the officer didn't show up. I was in line wanting to get a new ID and didn't have one document then I was able to fill them out when I got to the counter without waiting in line again. Everyone's been very nice to me today. I achieved a lot today and I'm generally more happy. I'm more positive towards women but my contact with men has decreased a lot

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-04-2016

Stage 5 in 8 days

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-04-2016

Well today was an interesting day. Last night I couldn't sleep. There's a shift in my mindset. Something like "jettisons the booster rockets from stage1/2/3" from the instructions. Fuck lol I can't really rmbr, the naturalizer at work again. Im just more in the moment, positive, talking a lot with women, got one number, got approached. Flirting, Valentine's Day is coming up and my schedule is getting slammed. Will keep u updated.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Jason Capital - 02-05-2016

(02-04-2016, 05:10 PM)Guider Wrote: Well today was an interesting day. Last night I couldn't sleep. There's a shift in my mindset. Something like "jettisons the booster rockets from stage1/2/3" from the instructions. **** lol I can't really rmbr, the naturalizer at work again. Im just more in the moment, positive, talking a lot with women, got one number, got approached. Flirting, Valentine's Day is coming up and my schedule is getting slammed. Will keep u updated.

The main focus of Stage 4 is mainly on the naturalizer that's what I felt in this stage, and it mainly balances us to fcking kill stage 5 which is awesome.
Glad to know you are ready for Valentine.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - JackOfHearts - 02-05-2016

I think it's because the stage 5 is full speed, stage 6 is more about balancing the previous stage and refreshing the previous stage 1,2,3. So the stage 5 would be more effective than the 6 one.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - hiddenalias - 02-05-2016

(01-11-2016, 06:11 PM)Guider Wrote: Bro you'd be surprised a lot of girls like to be felt up. And vice versa. They are too shy or submissive to make the first move and expect you to do it.

Are you done AM6 yet? Join the magic clubSmile

I am presuming this response was for me......but yeah that seems so.....ehm interesting...... Tongue I need to get on the band wagon and start my first big sub.....AM 6 thats where it all starts....looking forward to sharing my stories and escapades with the major subs with all you guys; you're right its time to join the magic club Smile.......

I had a friend who used the pirated copy of the sub (didnt even know he was using a pirated copy) and for him using AM 6 the first 2 days (not even using a 20 khz stereo set) he already claimed he "felt tired and drained".......which just shows that the sub was working but when he realized that the copy was pirated he stopped after 2 days of its use.

But anyways not to hijack your journal but guys stay tuned I am about to start AM 6 and will post a 'before" video footage on youtube (thanks to the suggestion of FrostedFake).

See you then and keep up the great work Guider

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-05-2016

Got a kiss and a handjob today. Making progress lol

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Jason Capital - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 02:12 PM)Guider Wrote: Got a kiss and a handjob today. Making progress lol

Way to go Dude.

Yes crazy story but the lesson I would like to convey to u guys is when y disconnect from the negativity of rejection nothing stops u from moving forward and getting women out of their own way to be comfortable with you. I literally told this girl 100 times we shud fuck.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - CatMan - 02-05-2016

Well, I'm happy for you, man.

You seem to get great results with SM3. Congratulations.

About the rejection my energy was so great even after the tenth time of not getting success I stayed positive and just took her hand and put it on my crotch. She wasn't so shy then and proceeded to stroke my meat Smile

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - CatMan - 02-06-2016

Sounds over the top, but I'll buy-in and be open minded. As just because my run was awful, doesn't mean everyone else's would be. And I wish everyone amazing success with programs, on the level the sales pages predict.

I'm happy for you man, even if I have tinges of jealousy to be honest. Sounds like you're really making amazing progress.

Just shows me how long of a way I have to go, I guess.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 02-06-2016

I thought ur problem was that u Couldn't change from the AM program. Honestly I feel like what I conciously recognize as the AM results dissipates and SM integrates I get better progress. The more u use touch based seduction the better u get at it