Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - eternity - 01-14-2016

as far as guys giving you the nod.... i think it's that your aura is exuding "approachability" and "comfort", which i don't think is limited to beautiful women.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-15-2016

I feel as if societal norms don't really relate to us. We can't really ever have a broken heart again. There's our subs to fix that. What usually deems a person to have the upper hand doesn't relate to a person using a subliminal. We are constantly improving.

That's why I don't see too much into these gestures and iois. It's what I think might be relatable to you guys, other sub users. Because you might've seen where such body language leads to. When my dick is in a pussy I'll label that as a concrete result in regards to sex. I feel so far most of the change has been towards my life and myself up till this point.

I saw this lady who has lived on my street for many years and she said "I didn't even recognize you". Changes towards myself have really occurred quite radically. I would say on a weekly basis

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dzemoo - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 03:38 AM)Guider Wrote: I feel as if societal norms don't really relate to us. We can't really ever have a broken heart again. There's our subs to fix that. What usually deems a person to have the upper hand doesn't relate to a person using a subliminal. We are constantly improving.

That's why I don't see too much into these gestures and iois. It's what I think might be relatable to you guys, other sub users. Because you might've seen where such body language leads to. When my dick is in a pussy I'll label that as a concrete result in regards to sex. I feel so far most of the change has been towards my life and myself up till this point.

I saw this lady who has lived on my street for many years and she said "I didn't even recognize you". Changes towards myself have really occurred quite radically. I would say on a weekly basis

thats what i thought too but it actually is possible to have a broken heart on subs on subs things are different they dont hurt that much but you remember them for much longer

It feels like I'm acknowledging that side of me more.

I don't think it has a big part in producing results or how effective subs work

Today at the barbershop me and the guys were talking about sex. And girls that would have it for a slice of pizza. I figured this must be an aura after effect, all of us talking about sex. I then found myself talking about how I would unashamedly fuck this girl if she owned her sexual acts. For example a nymphomaniac, I could be that who would fuck her whenever she needed it. It was a different, but positive view as we were slut shaming this girl because she had such a bad attitude.

Also I had a thought, "there's more to life than just sex". A common one when it comes to about using the AM program. I Beleive I overcame a fear just then, that prevented me from having regular sex

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Dubls - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 03:38 AM)Guider Wrote: When my dick is in a pussy I'll label that as a concrete result in regards to sex.

I wanna hear about more of that bro

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - CatMan - 01-15-2016

What a fantastic journal.

You're really taking to this program well, it's amazing.

It's good to see you removing fears during the program. I seem to have a lot of fear I suppose. Shannon says when guys fail on magnets, it boils down to fear. I'm doing OF4G/OP4G daily now to deal with this. When OF5G comes out, I'll get on that for awhile. Then revisit AM6 and SM3 perhaps.

I'm happy for you, but also jealous of you and other's doing good on magnets haha Wink. Keep going, friend!

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-16-2016

If I had a roommate that was a fwb. That would be perfect

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-17-2016

As you guys must have figured out already

This program deals with the emotional side of things a lot. Things that have to do with the heart. I think AM deals with the other side.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Voytek - 01-17-2016

(01-17-2016, 05:40 AM)Guider Wrote: As you guys must have figured out already

This program deals with the emotional side of things a lot. Things that have to do with the heart. I think AM deals with the other side.

What do you mean?

It's complicated. Women are such emotional creatures. And seducing them you have to be emotional as well. Maybe it has to do with being magnetic and drawing them in, but my AM6 run was a lot different. All about working so much. So I could make money and live better. This program took things on a different approach. I have even more freedom then before. Still make a lot of money.

Which brings me to my dilemma. Stick with the original plan and run AM6 or SM next

An example of how complicated it is

When you have many options a person isn't needy. However when a person has none, they want some. So does want equate to being needy? I don't think so. Now more then ever I feel like the life of the party. Women everywhere are noticing me and I can easily seduce them, say something sexual and have them respond positively. This leaves me with options. Now I Beleive the change in my life has allowed me to feel like this. However I also want to credit stage four. I can practically say anything to a woman, like " I'm going to fuck you hard and rough on ur couch" and they respond positively, exactly how I would want them to. So just that little update

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - CatMan - 01-18-2016

(01-17-2016, 06:15 PM)Guider Wrote: An example of how complicated it is

When you have many options a person isn't needy. However when a person has none, they want some. So does want equate to being needy? I don't think so. Now more then ever I feel like the life of the party. Women everywhere are noticing me and I can easily seduce them, say something sexual and have them respond positively. This leaves me with options. Now I Beleive the change in my life has allowed me to feel like this. However I also want to credit stage four. I can practically say anything to a woman, like " I'm going to **** you hard and rough on ur couch" and they respond positively, exactly how I would want them to. So just that little update

Amazing update, friend.

You are becoming, what all of us SM3 users desire to be.

Good for you, and keep going!