Subliminal Talk
Life's Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Life's Journey (/Thread-Life-s-Journey)

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-11-2016

Definitely has something to do with being very social. I'm sure if you saw me you'd want to talk to me also. As I would you, maybe. Started stage4 6 hours ago. Had a pretty tired and restless sleep. Will probably get my car windows tinted today

Feeling extremely sexy. My words are very slow. Socially I feel very free. I'm getting many iois from women and a lot more flirting. I still feel A bit that I'm defined by my net worth however my logical thoughts then trump that. My first thoughts about the women I'll be attracting are the easy ones.Sluts, or naive ones. I don't know though because everything I expected this program to be has been different.

Just reading what I wrote back sounds like manipulation, having those types of girls I mentioned. However this is about attraction. I'll keep you posted

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Shadowroamer - 01-11-2016

(01-11-2016, 08:40 AM)Guider Wrote: Feeling extremely sexy. My words are very slow. Socially I feel very free. I'm getting many iois from women and a lot more flirting. I still feel A bit that I'm defined by my net worth however my logical thoughts then trump that. My first thoughts about the women I'll be attracting are the easy ones.Sluts, or naive ones. I don't know though because everything I expected this program to be has been different.

Just reading what I wrote back sounds like manipulation, having those types of girls I mentioned. However this is about attraction. I'll keep you posted

Hey Guider

Thanks for sharing your journey with the rest of us. It's a source of inspiration.

That comment you made at the end about manipulation really struck a chord with me. Before using Shannon's subs I felt guilty about flirting with, and teasing, girls. I don't like manipulative people, and I thought I was being manipulative too. Felt like a bit of a hypocrite.

Since using these subs I found that I have now been purged of such thoughts. Today, out of the blue, I started thinking about how 'manipulative' women can be. They dress provocatively, wear make up, play games to make men jealous etc etc. It's just a form of contrivance.

However, you make a real good point at the end of your post by labeling your seduction skills as attraction.

Wish you the best of luck brother.

Thanks for stopping by bro

I can see the connection your making, women using sex for control. At this point however I don't want to be used. Although I don't mind being used just for sex. What I meant in my last sentence was more of myself purging some negativity also. Why do I think it's likely I'll get with "easy" girls first? Attraction doesn't have boundaries and how I see it is if it's the right place and time I'm going to get with whatever women is an option. What I'm saying is all women in general will find attraction, not just what I perceive to be the fastest I might surprise myself.

What's the difference? I truely do feel I have the upperhand with my words when seducing but if the female responds better to the "attraction" as long as I get to the result. That being said, heavy flirting and positive attention from women today. It feels really great

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - hiddenalias - 01-11-2016

(11-22-2015, 06:13 AM)Guider Wrote: The other day I was able to get this girl who was in committed two year relationship to admit she sucked dick and even get her in my car. It was the same girl I was touching up. I just have to be more refined.

It's just amazing like you have a magic wand with SM and just entrance the woman; SM is quite the powerful sub.....but she already had a boyfriend??? You being a stranger to her (was the girl just a stranger)? that you persuaded her to get into your car feeling her all up?

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - CatMan - 01-11-2016

Dude, this journal is amazing!

I'm so happy for you. You really seem to be taking to SM3 well.

I'm jealous haha! Smile

Maybe my second run will be half as good as this one Wink. I'm doing great on OF4G so far, so my main stumbling block for SM3 is being removed now. So, in time, I'll be much better with this programming. It was probably just too much for me at the time. Which is a far assessment, given that I was starting literally from zero with girls to be honest.

Keep rocking, you sex magnet! Stay classy!

Bro you'd be surprised a lot of girls like to be felt up. And vice versa. They are too shy or submissive to make the first move and expect you to do it.

Are you done AM6 yet? Join the magic clubSmile

Catman ya my personal advice to you is start a six stage set soon. I'm getting a " nice guy" vibe off you and SM does change that. As you know this already just let the sub do the work. It might feel scary Esp during the first couple stages but you have to allow it in order to get the full benefit. Thanks for stopping by guys

Yes indeed!

I did AM6 for 3370.5 hours, then did SM3 for 3610 hours.

I seem to have fear issues. It's okay, I'm doing my best to remove them with OF4G. I'll move on to OF5G after it comes out.

I can talk, flirt, kino, all of that. But, pushing forward to sex, kissing, or dating is too much for me for some reason. I'm extremely social, so anybody that hears about this from me in real life is STUNNED I have such issues. We all have battles to fight Smile. For now, it seems too intimidating to push for sex, kissing or dating. A lot of past hurts attempting to is likely causing a lot of this. I mean, zero experience dating, having sex, or kissing girls, meant SM3 had a real mountain to climb. I knew that and got it as it seemed to have programming to deal with my issues. Next, I rearranged my life to maximise the program's hours to give it the best chance to succceed. It didn't, fear likely is holding back the results. But hey, that's why I chose OF4G! I have over 1,000,000,000 words from SM3 snowflakes in my head, waiting to be released! Smile

Day 4 and already had a dream about meeting a girl and everything instantly going amazing from the start. So, it's already honed in on my issues. I'm so glad for that. I just need to stay with it, hopefully I'll be able to get over my fears with girls, as every other part of my life is amazing.

Keep going man, your journal is an amazing view of what's possible with this program!

That's right. I think SM will be its own journey for you but consistency is key. Maybe you'll turn into a Leo dicaprio look a like in real life lol. Get used to talking about sex a lot. It is quite powerful, this program

(01-11-2016, 06:20 PM)Guider Wrote: That's right. I think SM will be its own journey for you but consistency is key. Maybe you'll turn into a Leo dicaprio look a like in real life lol. Get used to talking about sex a lot. It is quite powerful, this program

Actually, a lot of people have told me I look like him in the Titanic days. I see some facial shape resemblance, but I'm shocked by that lol. Very flattering!! And if it's true, then all the more reason to get SM3 going to back it up lol. It's weird, I'm told I'm attractive and all, but clearly my mind needs to have better programming to make use of that properly as so far I've done nothing with it. So maybe girls look at me and assume I'm some epic player, but then after awhile, they see a huge disconnect between my appearance and my "game" for lack of a better word so they think something is off. It's possible. So clearly I need more work done. No worries!

I really think the fear is my last hurdle.

I could sometimes feel SM3 breakthrough temporarily, but then it would go away. I had like a "duality" going on. Half of me would believe in the script, but the other half was doubtful it would work on me due to my terrible past with girls, or fearful of girls.

Right now, I'm doing OP4G for 13 hours a day until it gets to 1,000 hours minimum, and OF4G for 8 hours a day. For now, procrastination is more important to me as it's hurting my company with some things. I can't have that.

Then, when OP4G is done it's 1,000 hour run, if OF5G isn't out, I'll run OF4G for 21 hours a day until it is. I'll run OF5G for at least another 1,000 hours, then evaluate if my fears of girls/sex are gone. If they are, I'll rerun AM6 for even more hours. If not, I'll run OF5G some more.

Then, I'll rerun SM3. I want to build on those 1,000,000,000 words/snowflakes! I'm sure a lot of it is JUST below the level of becoming dominant programming. Getting rid of tons of fear, then redoing AM6 for way more hours, and redoing SM3 for even MORE hours again, and I'm sure I'll have most of, if not all of, SM3's script as dominant programming! Big Grin

Exactly, there's no time limit to this. Just keep moving forward. Please pm me if you'd like to discuss more. I'm tired and going to go to sleep.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-13-2016

This stage is quite tiring day 3. My life has improved a lot. Now I can pick and choose when to work leaving me with a lot of freedom. I'm at the gym a lot more now. Women keep complimenting me, checking me out. I can definitely feel sexual tension/ attraction they have towards me. It's quite easy to start a conversation and have them tell me their life story.

RE: Sex Magnet 3 updates - Life - 01-14-2016

Imagine, you're the new kid in school/ work/town/ situation and nobody knows you. There's this aura of mysteriousness around you. You can be almost anything to your choice. In reality people make their own conclusions about you. This stage is that. It only gets stronger as time goes on